It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to sell some earrings at a Pawn shop. Do I have to pay a loan to sell them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Hey thanks.... well I'd prefer it right off the bat but meh.. I dunno... I may wait and talk to friends and see how much some of these are worth and if anything I may sell them to friends.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I know you suck at math. but if you can at least figure out how many grams of gold you have there. you can figure out the scrap price value of the gold. and try to sell it for close to that amount.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ah true... I can have a friend help me. I appreciate your advice. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Didin't read all the replys, but If no one has suggested it, a consignment shop would be the way to go. They may get a small cut of the profits, but they are the ones who bring the customers in. Might be best to get the expensive looking pieces appraised first.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Um if you don't mind would you mind telling me more about this type of shop? I've honestly never heard of a consignment shop.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Consignment shops sell second hand items. You bring your items in and work out a price, the shop seller displays your item for a time and takes a small profit when your items sell. If your items do not sell, they are returned to you. Because they reach a large audience, you should do well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join