It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silbury Hill pyramid: the place for the connection with the vortex.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why Silbury Hill pyramid was choose for this moment? Where is Sylbury Hill? What's the secret behind the hill?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
wich vortex

little more info on a 24 minute video would be appreciated

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interesting place, just about to watch the video, here is a mail article about the pyramid and a quote from the article

We are about to enter some rather iffy tunnels dug into Silbury Hill, in Wiltshire, a 4,400-year-old man-made pyramid constructed entirely from chalk.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Interesting place, just about to watch the video, here is a mail article about the pyramid and a quote from the article

We are about to enter some rather iffy tunnels dug into Silbury Hill, in Wiltshire, a 4,400-year-old man-made pyramid constructed entirely from chalk.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Man made??

I highly doubt it

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Here you go

en.wikipedia.org...

I gave it a quick read, it is interesting will give it more thought

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

I guess you know more than the thousands of experts who say it is man made then?

Why don't you read a little more about it rather than coming to that conclusion.

But yeah, it's either something to do with burial, or worship, I doubt there is anything supernatural about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have sat on the top of that hill several times - definitely an energy spot!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Exactly what kind of "energy"? How did you measure it? What equipment did you use? What was the unit of measure and magnitude? Did you take any other measurements around the site for reference? How do your measurements compare to those taken at other such sites?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

HAHAHA.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this very interesting video.
Seems I'm on the right track!

Just read my thread about the Nazi UFO technology.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I visited there over a year ago. And Avebury stone circle and the White horses
As I was doing research. It is man made it is an altar to the Uncreated creator and it is a balancer of energies.

It is made of thousands of tons of flint which has within, quartz crystals. Grimes Graves (English Heritage) supplied the flint for the manufacture of this structure.
Yes it is for this time but it was also for all the other times, as it is on a leyline-an energy conduit from Avebury and it is on a vortex-where the earth energies converge and spiral, amplifying the energy.

The way to use the technology (hidden but not forgotten) is to sing and dance in the stone circles and old churches and energize the leylines-to balance out the negative thoughts of people. And then places like Silbury convert this energy to energy that keeps our magnetosphere healthy, which in turn keeps us healthy.

When I visited Silbury I met a lady there who could see energy fields and she said one was coming out of the top of Silbury straight up to the sky and she has seen this same energy coming out of Church steeples going to the sky!!!
Pyramid of Giza is the same thing, as is all the other pyramids.

So praise the Uncreated Creator and we will sail through this upcoming test.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Exactly what kind of "energy"? How did you measure it? What equipment did you use? What was the unit of measure and magnitude? Did you take any other measurements around the site for reference? How do your measurements compare to those taken at other such sites?

Being able to feel and see earth energies has been an acknowleged natural human faculty amongst most of the worlds population since the dawn of time - so put that in your materialist reductionist pipe and swivel on it!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Being able to feel and see earth energies has been an acknowleged natural human faculty amongst most of the worlds population since the dawn of time - so put that in your materialist reductionist pipe and swivel on it!

Has it now? Most of the worlds population you say? Since the dawn of time?

I don't think we're smoking the same stuff, you and I.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

nope what you're smoking [or not smoking] closes your consciousness to the size of
a very small pinhole through which you perceive the universe.
the materialist paradigm tends to discard as non-existant
that which it is incapable of understanding or explaining, so any claims to having all the answers,
are already standing on very shaky foundations to begin with.

how much does a thought weigh?
does an idea weigh more or less?
how about emotions?

and finally: if [according to materialism] it's all just matter in motion,
then how are your views
any more valid or relevant than any others?

talk about blinding yourself with science:shk:

edit on 9-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

BAHAHAH! That one made me laugh!
Sorry off topic again...>.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

nope what you're smoking [or not smoking] closes your consciousness to the size of
a very small pinhole through which you perceive the universe.
the materialist paradigm tends to discard as non-existant
that which it is incapable of understanding or explaining, so any claims to having all the answers,
are already standing on very shaky foundations to begin with.

how much does a thought weigh?
does an idea weigh more or less?
how about emotions?

and finally: if [according to materialism] it's all just matter in motion,
then how are your views
any more valid or relevant than any others?

talk about blinding yourself with science:shk:

edit on 9-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

In my two posts there were nine questions, no claimed answers, and no stated views.

Nice little bit of new age poetry, though. May your chakra be eternally balanced.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

yes
yes
and more yes

R U happy now!?

top topics

join