It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Rothschilds Preparing for the End of The World in December 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Not only is the Rothschild chairman bailing/resigning in September 2012, but so is his CEO. And there is no mention of another Rothschild taking his place - in fact, they are almost inviting others to step in. Coincidence? Or do they know something about December 12, 2012? It's unlike a Rothschild to ever hand power over to anyone outside the circle...

Here is the article.www.bloomberg.com...

MODS: Please place in proper place if this is not it... thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Wouldnt it be very highly unlikely? i mean they are still thriving for cash yeah ??

If the world ends, what would be the worth of cash ??

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I guess he will be busy assuming the role of anti christ and fighting with Jesus

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
I guess he will be busy assuming the role of anti christ and fighting with Jesus

Haha, made my day

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by Andre33

Wouldnt it be very highly unlikely? i mean they are still thriving for cash yeah ??

If the world ends, what would be the worth of cash ??

Cash was nothing more than the pieces in a game to monopolize the resources of our planet in order for the elite to gain control of such in order to prepare for survival.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sorry Double Post.

Delete.
edit on 9-12-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

You didnt have to repeat yourself.... but i still cant get past the part where you say "cash was" ??? 'was' being the operative.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

I very much doubt any of that, I think they would have a hard time now trying to find any human being that is informed of them, wanting to have anything to do with them. Mind you scum attracts scum, so who knows.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

How does one exactly prepare for the end of the world ? Its the end of the world...there is nothing to prepare for. The Rothschilds or anybody can prepare all they want but if it is suppose to be the end of the world....and I highly doubt it is....for what end ? You can't take it with you.....it does not carry over to a bank in Heaven....if the end is upon us there is nothing to prepare for....I am so tired of this crap....every other day Doom and Gloom PREPARE for 2012 ITS THE END OF THE WORLD threads...if its the end then there is nothing to prepare for !

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
right now, we have a money big fish in trouble and on the hot seat here in the US. Countries are joining a grassroots push back against Monsanto and GMOs. Britain digs it's sovereignty heels in. I see a pattern here.

Could it be???

2012 the end of the world for the Luciferian PTB?

(This could explain why they have more feelings of dread than ( I ) do........)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe that they believe that THE date is 31 3 2013. Ties in with April's fools.And that hand signal they do.

The date is written backward;

13 3 31

They believe it is a portal of some kind.

The 1s are the two outside fingers and the thumb touching the third finger or three fingers, represents the three 3s.

IMHO.

I made the connection when I was another forum; The Invisible college, and someone wrote about 13 Ahau (31 3 13) was another possible date we need to keep our eyes on.

new topics

top topics

join