It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect question for RON PAUL!? (a question for ATSers)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Well mate, I was waiting with the greatest anticipation for his reply to that question, as I've never heard him break it down as how exactly he planned on overcoming his opposition in the congress to accomplish his goals. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. However, I would really like to see his comment on the Defense Authorization Act. Which video, and at what time on said video does he address that issue?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Well mate, I was waiting with the greatest anticipation for his reply to that question, as I've never heard him break it down as how exactly he planned on overcoming his opposition in the congress to accomplish his goals. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. However, I would really like to see his comment on the Defense Authorization Act. Which video, and at what time on said video does he address that issue?

Yeah man I was disappointed too. They only allowed the general public two questions, and the guy didn't even look my direction... Sorry about that.

The defense authorization video is the very last one I believe. It's only a minute and a half long and it starts right at the beginning of his answer.
edit on 12/10/2011 by nathanscottecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Mr senator , how would you pay back the military corporation owners that are funding you now ?

Ron Paul
Ron Paul for Congress Cmte $500,000
US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000

Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2012 Cycle

OP if you ask this question you will look like an idiot and waste your question because those are not military contract donations, they're donations from people that consider their employers the military (aka soldiers).

hmdphantom is either stupid, misinformed or trolling. I have no idea which one.

I think miss-informed is the best.

I think treating others with respect makes you look more civilized.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by hmdphantom

Hello again, hmd. From OpenSecrets.org:

The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Total Raised: $12,623,422...

Individual Contributions - $12,122,816 (96%)
- Small Individual Contributions - 6,075,354 (48%)
- Large Individual Contributions - 6,114,372 (48%)
- PAC Contributions $0 (0%)

You can browse through the tabs at the top here to look at Paul's various breakdowns, but as with the 2008 election cycle, almost all of Paul's support comes from individual donors as compared to big PACs as with some of the more mainline candidates, and once again members of the military are among his biggest support. I'd imagine they're tired of having THEIR lives put on the line for no good reason by the rest of us, heh.

Ok , maybe you wonder , but it is the most respectful reply recently I received.

Thank you for the information.

Keep on answering like this and try to teach your fellow American members.
edit on 10/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If you are admitting to being misinformed on facts about Ron Paul, maybe you could go back to your 'Ron Paul is a freemason/illuminati' thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and admit to being misinformed there too.

How bout it?

edit on 10-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You want me to go there and say :

"Hey people , I am miss-informed human. I can't even trust my eyes."

I think you should open your eyes to the pictures. There are there and they are no mis-dis-information.

It is just a probability , and you should look it that way.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Mr senator , how would you pay back the military corporation owners that are funding you now ?

Ron Paul
Ron Paul for Congress Cmte $500,000
US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000

Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2012 Cycle

And where was your 'probability' when you concluded that this ...senator...would need to pay back the military corporations that was funding him?

Oh wait, you were misinformed....

Come on now...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Threads headed in a different direction guys... but take it where you want I guess. Just as long as people know to look at the vids on page four if they have any questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
First and foremost I apologize for my ignorance about Congressman Paul super fail
Second thanks everyone for your replies. The general theme so far seems similar to the first post of "Ask what is his plan for overcoming the overwhelming political and monetary pressures he will encounter in DC." (as well as calling him by his correct name). Would you all agree?

Your honesty is a breath of fresh air and honorable in itself.

edit on 10-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ok , maybe you wonder , but it is the most
respectful reply recently I received.
Thank you for the information.
Keep on answering like this and try to teach
your fellow American members.

Sure thing, friend. Will continue to work on all, including myself. And is not just us americans who need education, but understood.

As to Paul, I understand your concerns, but I really can't find a lot to worry about. He's consistent, sincere by all indications, and has stubbed establishment & power-structure toes for decades, to his own detriment.

Be well, and blessed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Only one question needed : will you prosecute Obama, Bush, Bush Sr. and Clinton administrations for their war crimes and crimes against the American people?

Also will he prosecute Ben Bernanke? And Greenspan? And the head of the CFTC? And the head of the FDA?

And will you force states to respect the constitution (like NY,Cali ignoring the second amendment)?
edit on 10-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
First and foremost I apologize for my ignorance about Congressman Paul super fail
Second thanks everyone for your replies. The general theme so far seems similar to the first post of "Ask what is his plan for overcoming the overwhelming political and monetary pressures he will encounter in DC." (as well as calling him by his correct name). Would you all agree?

Your honesty is a breath of fresh air and honorable in itself.

edit on 10-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join