It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect question for RON PAUL!? (a question for ATSers)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Ask him if he would oppose the teaching of creationism (ID and the rest of the attempts to sneak creationism into the school curriculum) and support the accurate teaching of evolution as well as scientific explainations of the universe in schools.

As much as I'd like to know the answer to this question as well, I don't recommend asking it during his race, it's a lose - lose question. People on either side get pissed.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ask him who would act as the central clearing house for checks and money transfers if he abolishes the Federal Reserve Bank? Who would be responsible for guaranteeing that banks have sufficient assets to cover their loans?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ron Paul is not supported by the military-industrial complex, and he is not a Senator. It is not the US Army, or Air Force, or Navy that supports him, it is the individuals in the armed forces that like his anti-war stance.
You should read about Ron Paul, he is different than the rest.
As for the question,
"How did you stay scandal free for decades in a swamp of special interests and rampant corruption?"

Thank you very much for clarification, and after reading a lot of these posts I will definitely read more about congressman Paul. I really do like your question because that is one of the reasons he got my attention in the first place. He's the only congressman I've seen that actually sticks to what his basic beliefs are and THAT more than anything is what we need in the white house... consistency.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

"When did you become a Senator, Representative Paul?"

Seriously though, my question would be, "Dr. Paul, how much of your proposed solution to the socioeconomic crisis that this nation faces do you believe you will actually be able to accomplish when you become President of the United States, and how do you plan on overcoming the opposition that you will likely face from the Congress? For example, do you believe that you will be able to end the empire building of previous administration's war policies and bring an end to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold on the American economy, and how exactly do you plan on doing so?"
edit on 9-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

Two of the most important topics if you ask me and I like the way it's phrased. Thanks! So far I can see myself asking this.

Great question, however, consider the environment and circumstances of the meet... Keep it short sweet and direct.

That question is long winded and begs a long and trailing response to something that he may NOT be able to answer in specifics.

End The Fed! Can congress legislate The Fed out of existence? Permanently and if not... Why not?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

End The Fed

Can our congress use legislation to Evict The Fed? Permanently?

They were, in fact, legislated into existence. Why can't we legislate them OUT of existence?

Congressional Greenbacks \o/ FtW!!!!!11

We can have a national art contest for the new design! Buffalo's, Moose, Chickens, Rubber Gloves, Boot On Face etc...

I would DEFINITELY more than anything like to know exactly what his ideas are to ending the FED. Probably one of his biggest and brightest ideas if you ask me. Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Obama actually got two bills passed in his short time as a Senator...and they actually did things besides give property to a historical society.

www.govtrack.us...

A bill to promote relief, security, and democracy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

www.govtrack.us...

A bill to prohibit the sale, distribution, transfer, and export of elemental mercury, and for other purposes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Mr senator , how would you pay back the military corporation owners that are funding you now ?

Ron Paul
Ron Paul for Congress Cmte $500,000
US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000

Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2012 Cycle

Stop misquoting that thing on every Ron Paul thread. If you read, the donations that read US ARMY, AIR FORCE, and NAVY are from service members in those branches. Not the branches themselves giving donation money.

And Mason Capital Management is an investment firm. Investing money is a smart thing to do as a citizen.

Stop spreading lies.

edit on 9-12-2011 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Awesome! I'm getting TONS of great ideas for questions. After thinking about it I'm shifting towards something more simple and direct (plans on ending the fed). That is a question that I feel like I could get a proper response and actually have an answer for everybody. Outkast please feel free to respond if you have another question but no rhetoric in my thread please. This is a discussion.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You could ask him about his position on funding for scientific research, I haven't seen him talk about that much. I know as a rule Ron Paul is generally against government spending but I'm curious on his position on government funding of scientific research (NASA, medical research etc).

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

You could ask him about his position on funding for scientific research, I haven't seen him talk about that much. I know as a rule Ron Paul is generally against government spending but I'm curious on his position on government funding of scientific research (NASA, medical research etc).

Cool I haven't even thought about that myself. I agree I'm all for spending cuts, but I was devastated at the loss of funds for NASA.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Wow, a chance to ask Dr. Paul a good question that might make headlines...

Honorable Dr. Paul,

Your efforts to Audit the Fed had great potential... Under these stressful economic times wouldn't it be prudent and even celebrated by the American people that as President you would encourage congress to create a bill to deconstruct and remove the Federal Reserve?

Create Congressional Greenbacks similar to those created (debt free) such as Lincoln had created? We have the technology. We have the motivation.

Not only legislating the Fed out of country but also prohibiting, by law, the creation of any other such entity for the duration of time?

Would that not be the most welcome bill to come across the Presidents desk since the founding of our country?

Sound monetary policy! How can that be done and if not, Why Not?

So there's a long winded semi-intelligent question.

Good Luck and God Speed!

edit on 12·9·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

edit on 12·9·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Wow, a chance to ask Dr. Paul a good question that might make headlines...

Honorable Dr. Paul,

Your efforts to Audit the Fed had great potential... Under these stressful economic times wouldn't it be prudent and even celebrated by the American people that as President you would encourage congress to create a bill to dismantle the Federal Reserve?

Create Congressional Greenbacks similar to those created (debt free) such as Lincoln had created? We have the technology. We have the motivation.

Not only legislating the Fed out of country but also prohibiting, by law, the creation of any other such entity for the duration of time?

Would that not be the most welcome bill to come across the Presidents desk since the founding of our country?

Sound monetary policy! How can that be done and if not, Why Not?

So there's a long winded semi-intelligent question.

Good Luck and God Speed!

Thank you so much! I have to say I like it
This might be what I go with (if they allow me the time). What do you say people yay or nay???

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Great idea.
I recommend a new currency with Ron Paul, the new president on the new dollar.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
Awesome! I'm getting TONS of great ideas for questions. After thinking about it I'm shifting towards something more simple and direct (plans on ending the fed). That is a question that I feel like I could get a proper response and actually have an answer for everybody. Outkast please feel free to respond if you have another question but no rhetoric in my thread please. This is a discussion.

Mine was a perfectly good question...no rhetoric.

Ron Paul has shown no evidence that his ideas resonate with his piers, he has shown no evidence that he can demonstrate leadership to get people on board with his ideas.

So my question is probably the most basic question one should ask a candidate...if you haven't been able to show in the past that you are capable of leadership and pushing your ideas through, how are you going to be able to do this as President???

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And this poster called my question "long winded"

I thought mine was rather concise, but If you were allowed the time, that was a nice question as well, albeit long-winded.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Great idea.
I recommend a new currency with Ron Paul, the new president on the new dollar.

I can't take credit for the idea... It is all in a fantastic video that should be required in school of all ages so that kids get tired of seeing it.

It's called the Secret Of Oz... See below...

My Idea is that since we all trust the DOLLAR (barely still)... why not require all Fed money be forcibly exchanged overnight with Congressional Greenbacks. The way that it was meant to be.
Available for exchange at all banks (banks that refuse will be closed; postoffices etc...)
Not necessarily gold/silver backed ... those can be leveraged and controlled. Just trust ... that's what we do NOW!?!

Please pass it on to those that haven't seen it yet. There is a punchline at the end but I don't totally agree see my idea ABOVE.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ask him if he will use executive order to over turn the NDAA and close and dismantle all FEMA camps that have been activated? I already know he wants to dismantle FEMA but we need an executive order to get rid of its danger.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would ask how familiar he is with the SUNNI and SHIA Muslims of the world and there locations and influences?

Sunnis form the overwhelming majority in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
Shiites form the majority only in Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, and Azerbaijan, but they constitute sizable minorities in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen.
edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

And this poster called my question "long winded"

I thought mine was rather concise, but If you were allowed the time, that was a nice question as well, albeit long-winded.

I agree and I'm quite sure that whatever I do ask will have to be really short and to the point. Sorry it took a sec to answer I've been getting ready for the event lol

So a shortened version of your question would be "do you believe that you will be able to end the empire building of previous administration's war policies and bring an end to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold on the American economy, and how exactly do you plan on doing so?" you likey?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Ask him if he will use executive order to over turn the NDAA and close and dismantle all FEMA camps that have been activated? I already know he wants to dismantle FEMA but we need an executive order to get rid of its danger.

Super valid point. Especially with all of the news flying around about them being activated lately.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join