It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The perfect question for RON PAUL!? (a question for ATSers)

page: 1
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know this thread will be a little short, however, I wanted to pic your brain ATS. Congressman Ron Paul is speaking today in Mason City Iowa at the local high school, and I've decided that I'm going to attend. My question to everybody is a simple one. If you could ask the senator one question what would it be? I'll be happy to pick the one I feel is the most pertinent and post the response later on today (assuming I get the chance to ask). I think what I'll do is just ask the question that everybody tends to agree on. Thanks and I'm looking forward to everybody's posts!
edit on 12/9/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Incompetance about whether RP is a senator or congressman lol




posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Gotta do my morning workout. I'll check back in 45 mins!



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a Congressman, not a Senator.

Whatever you ask, don't call him Senator Paul.


Ask what is his plan for overcoming the overwhelming political and monetary pressures he will encounter in DC.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My Q: Ron Paul if you get the nomination and go head on with Obama, what would be your position if Obama made a declaration of war with another country to stay in office.

Something along that line yes his message will win the republican nominee but if he goes head to head with Obama he is going to have to change his tactics because Obama could very much well pull a fast one.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


I'd ask 'who is really in charge here' shortly before being dragged kicking and screaming to be shot in the head like a horse.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Dr. Paul, if you were elected President and initiated draconian debt reduction measures to help ease the financial burder for our posterity what assurances can you give that you will preserve liberty and not sacrifice individual or national sovereignty to facilitate those ends?



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


"When did you become a Senator, Representative Paul?"


Seriously though, my question would be, "Dr. Paul, how much of your proposed solution to the socioeconomic crisis that this nation faces do you believe you will actually be able to accomplish when you become President of the United States, and how do you plan on overcoming the opposition that you will likely face from the Congress? For example, do you believe that you will be able to end the empire building of previous administration's war policies and bring an end to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold on the American economy, and how exactly do you plan on doing so?"
edit on 9-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


Mr senator , how would you pay back the military corporation owners that are funding you now ?


Ron Paul
Ron Paul for Congress Cmte $500,000
US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000


Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2012 Cycle



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
First and foremost I apologize for my ignorance about Congressman Paul super fail
Second thanks everyone for your replies. The general theme so far seems similar to the first post of "Ask what is his plan for overcoming the overwhelming political and monetary pressures he will encounter in DC." (as well as calling him by his correct name). Would you all agree?



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom
 


This is actually very interesting. I didn't know he was being funded by military contractors. You think his stance on foreign relations would have them changing their minds about that.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ask him how he plans to get anything done as President when he has only been able to get ONE of his sponsored bills passed since 1997???

Yes...that's right...the "savior" of our nation has only been able to pass ONE of his sponsored bills in over a decade.

Oh, and that one bill he got passed.

www.govtrack.us...

To authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Galveston, Texas, to the Galveston Historical Foundation.





posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


"When did you become a Senator, Representative Paul?"


Seriously though, my question would be, "Dr. Paul, how much of your proposed solution to the socioeconomic crisis that this nation faces do you believe you will actually be able to accomplish when you become President of the United States, and how do you plan on overcoming the opposition that you will likely face from the Congress? For example, do you believe that you will be able to end the empire building of previous administration's war policies and bring an end to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold on the American economy, and how exactly do you plan on doing so?"
edit on 9-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)


Two of the most important topics if you ask me and I like the way it's phrased. Thanks! So far I can see myself asking this.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ask him how he plans to get anything done as President when he has only been able to get ONE of his sponsored bills passed since 1997???

Yes...that's right...the "savior" of our nation has only been able to pass ONE of his sponsored bills in over a decade.

Oh, and that one bill he got passed.

www.govtrack.us...

To authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Galveston, Texas, to the Galveston Historical Foundation.




I can totally see that. Congress typically kind of has a "roll my eyes" approach whenever he speaks on anything. Especially considering how he can't even get proper attention from the media. But I don't see myself being able to ask him this (unless everyone seems to agree and really wants me to bring it up).



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


Ask him if he would oppose the teaching of creationism (ID and the rest of the attempts to sneak creationism into the school curriculum) and support the accurate teaching of evolution as well as scientific explainations of the universe in schools.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ask him how he plans to get anything done as President when he has only been able to get ONE of his sponsored bills passed since 1997???


That's still one more than Obama



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776
 


Lol I was wondering if he really wanted me to ask that or if he was just making a statement lol It's sad how you really just can't have a simple conversation anymore (especially online). Well thanks for your contribution so far it's #1 on my list.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom
 

Ron Paul is not supported by the military-industrial complex, and he is not a Senator. It is not the US Army, or Air Force, or Navy that supports him, it is the individuals in the armed forces that like his anti-war stance.
You should read about Ron Paul, he is different than the rest.
As for the question,
"How did you stay scandal free for decades in a swamp of special interests and rampant corruption?"



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by nathanscottecho
 


Ask him if he would oppose the teaching of creationism (ID and the rest of the attempts to sneak creationism into the school curriculum) and support the accurate teaching of evolution as well as scientific explainations of the universe in schools.


Hmmm seems a bit personal and I don't know if he'd really focus too hard on that subject if he indeed did win (he'd have MANY other things on his plate before that crumb). Personally I think ANY school curriculum today is flawed and you'd be better off teaching your kids yourself but that's just my opinion. But I'll ask if that's what the people want!



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

End The Fed



Can our congress use legislation to Evict The Fed? Permanently?

They were, in fact, legislated into existence. Why can't we legislate them OUT of existence?

Congressional Greenbacks \o/ FtW!!!!!11

We can have a national art contest for the new design! Buffalo's, Moose, Chickens, Rubber Gloves, Boot On Face etc...




top topics



 
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join