It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ULTIMATE expression of Delusion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hate This Thread.

Evidence of delusion.

The delusion is now that all information shown is that of importantance without evidence.

I understand that this isnt saying that all information told without evidence is that of truth.
lets nip that one in the bud before someone states the obvious.

I am saying however that people are somehow ignorant to ask for pictorial evidence of video evidence is wrong?

It isn't.

Those who then receive a picture or video evidence still don't believe?

Well thats normally due to 99% of claims being that of liars, coming to stir the pot, so to say. They show pictures but we know just by looking, common sense and so on, that what we see holds no credible explanation, like the good ol rocks of the moon or so on, showing pictures of lets say.... horses, out of rocks?
I mean really.

Now something shown that shows pure shocking and stunning gut wrenching pictures that do not shy away from showing you things clearly and openly with many different explanations, normally is looked at as evidence.

A human is stunned when it is presented with something that we all have a sense for is real, unquestionable. It contains an ominous feeling that stops us in our tracks because no matter how stupid you are, you know what stands before you, you only have to use your eyes and common sense.

Some however are not blessed with such.

If I saw a pink elephant walking down the street and I was to come here and tell you about it, you'd ask me for pictures and id show you because id have been so stunned by it, I would have made sure I could show others what I saw.

Obvious really and I have saw things in the past but because I don't have evidence, why shout about it?

a buyer doesn't buy something without evidence of it being there because then your buying nothing, not a good deal is it?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So the unexplained should stay unexplained because if we were to look into what you claim is delusion it would shatter the reality that was made not by you but for you? What one calls delusion and disregards entirely one may be investigating and coming up with truth from. Truth that threatens to shatter this delusional reality... ironically.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

Are you trying to say I fear or someone who doesnt believe someone without evidence is fearing theire reality being damaged?

I highly doubt that as I am not like that, I want people to prove what is, isnt.

So I get annoyed when people have nothing to prove, it advances us nowhere.

new topics

join