It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Grandma get run over by a raindeer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
NO CHEATING!

Why did grandma have to go back to get something she forgot leading to her getting run over????

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Because Santa just had to stop her spilling the beans to Mrs. Claus.
The affair had turned sour and Grandma was on her way to tell Mrs. Claus about the affair... and Santa just could not allow this so he sent Prancer to Run Granny over.

That Santa!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I am here to set the record straight.
There is no proof of an affair. Grandma and Santa are only friends. Just because he was paying her mortgage and bought her a car and took her on vacations to the Bahamas, you people have to jump to conclusions and assume there was some sort of impropriety. Sheesh.
Santa is innocent! He was framed by a conspiracy involving those elves.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Drunk Driving

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
NO CHEATING!

Why did grandma have to go back to get something she forgot leading to her getting run over????

She had to go back to get her medication

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I saw her give Santa the finger and we all know about Santa's stint in anger management...road rage got the best of him.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Hey look, Mrs Claus had a Private Eye tail 'ole Saint Nick for a week or two, and he had some...er... interesting pictures of Granny and Mr. Claus and I have to say, the evidence is pretty compelling.
I mean the mortgage and holiday can easily be explained but some of these pics, not so easy.

This was the attempted murder of granny by a man who knew the jig was up.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Santa was innocent and there was no affair. It was cooked up by the msm. Santa even admitted he had met Grandma 61 times but no affair. Truth be told, I had never seen a human being imbibe in as much eggnog as Grandma did that night and when she went back for that present she said she was going to hang glide back to the rest home I knew nothing good could come of that. The fact that Santa chose just that time to land the sled on the roof that grandma was about to leap from is a total coincidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I admit...I can't remember.

All I know is that she was drinking too much eggnog (lush), and they begged her not to go.

I smell a conspiracy though...who begs someone not to go outside...I think someone doth protest too much??? Did they have prior knowledge that murderous reindeer where out on the prowl??? Did grandma have a nice life insurance policy??? Did grandpa have eyes for another lady???

Come on ATS...we need to get to the bottom of this...for grandma...and for the bad name reindeer have gotten over this story.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OH, I never even thought that Santa might of put a hit out on her. And to use his reindeer as his henchmen...he could of at least used elves.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
All I know is that she was drinking too much eggnog (lush), and they begged her not to go.

That's correct. Grandma was always a bit heavy on the mash and often spiked her eggnog to "put her in the Christmas spirit." Poor grandma, she just needed something to warm her up on that cold chilly night.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

That's correct. Grandma was always a bit heavy on the mash and often spiked her eggnog to "put her in the Christmas spirit." Poor grandma, she just needed something to warm her up on that cold chilly night.

yep..and she chose to drive when it was raining..and unfortunately.. she got hit by the raindeer.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"Raindeer"?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Grandma was trying to get Santa to pay up on child support...
He is the quickie expert you know!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

OH, I never even thought that Santa might of put a hit out on her. And to use his reindeer as his henchmen...he could of at least used elves.

See the elves would have aroused suspicion, they really can't keep a secret... I mean we all know where Santa lives.. who do you think let the cat outta the bag? :shk:

But yes, nobody suspects a reindeer, ever, they're so cute and magical....I mean you can't blame the reindeer, Santa made Prancer do it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Leave it to a bunch of conspiracy theorists to instantly weave a conspiracy about how Grandma got run over by a reindeer!

It was the Egg Nog...definitely the Egg Nog...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Mrs Claus had a Private Eye tail 'ole Saint Nick for a week or two, and he had some...er... interesting pictures of Granny and Mr. Claus

Can you provide us with these "alleged" photographs? Ah...I thought not.
Surely, you are familiar with the term "pics or it didn't happen".......
You are just setting yourself up for a slander lawsuit, buddy...................I'm just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Grandma got run down by a reindeer,staggering home
from the local bar and grill.Hoof prints were a plenty on
her body,now she's been reduced to roadside kill.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Can you provide us with these "alleged" photographs? Ah...I thought not.
Surely, you are familiar with the term "pics or it didn't happen".......
You are just setting yourself up for a slander lawsuit, buddy...................I'm just sayin'.

Well this is a family site and most of the pictures are very, very risqué...

This is the only one suitable for showing...

Link

You can see where her cardigan is slightly unbuttoned.... and they thought nobody was watching :shk:

You don't want to know where Santa's hand is

:shk:
edit on 9/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Wait a minute...that's not Grandma! THAT"S ME!
And I know exactly where his hand is!
I love Christmas..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join