It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello, I am a very fresh member in ats. Actually just today I decided to subscribe but I am following topics on ats for several months. I am very interested on many of the members points of view on topics such as 2012, E.T life existence and many more.

I like to think of myself as optimistic, openminded and sceptic and I also think that this is a time in the world when we all need some spiritual guidance, something to truly believe in and be inspired of, because imo things in the world will become much worst before becoming better. I like the idea of something big happening because I think humanity is not on the right path at the moment, and something big could shake us to reveil the best of each and everyone of us.

Now, for the reason that I subscribed to ATS today, was an article I found on the internet about China;'s government disclosure that I was very surprised to find. As always I dont get very excited mainly because i think that something as big as this would propably come up at the international news worldwide. I would really like some comment on this. Maybe I am posting this on the wrong forum but I am limited for now to only posting in this forum.

www.eutimes.net...

Thank you in advance for your insights on the matter, as I told you I am very new to ats and not sure how exactly things work around here, but I ll find my way around soon I am sure

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Spy80

Welcome to ATS..and I hope you find the answers you are searching for.

Look forward to reading your contributions.

As far as the thread you mentioned on disclosure of aliens by the president...hmm.. I"m inclined to believe its not true..but time will tell ..I guess.

Take care..and once again welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and enjoy the ride.

Be careful of posting articles in this forum, it's for introductions only. After 20 posts, you can start your own threads. Get commenting!

Hope to see you around.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thank you for your answers and welcoming on ATS, its great to be a part in all this, and having the possibility to discuss topics that would be difficult to do otherwise. I ll c u arround

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Spy80

Hi Spy80, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Millions Of Chinese Stunned After Government Makes Obama UFO Statement please add your thoughts and opinions if you wish to this ongoing thread located in the hoax forum.

New members can not make New Threads in the regular forums until they attain 20 posts. The only forum that a new member can start a thread in is here the introductions forum. This forum is for new member to say hello or what ever they like about them selves, it is not a forum for topical subjects sorry.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Twenty well thought out replies are not hard to achieve,(not one liners) some members do it with their intro thread, or alternatively they visit to the Off-Topic Discussions forums. That's the large Blue Tab on the Recent Posts page.

Take your time, if you have any questions you can either ask them in an intro thread, I'm sure someone will reply. Or just message me, or any staff member anytime.

Once you have achieved 20 posts you will then be able to start new threads, and also send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, and, more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use Please Read

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join