It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian opposition prepares for massive rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
First the mainstream news or the opposition claims they plan the protesters would be from 16000 to now 3000

Source
The decision to sanction a rally of up to 30,000 on Saturday on a square across the river from the Kremlin appears to be an attempt to avoid the violence that occurred at the previous, unsanctioned protests that occurred after last Sunday's parliamentary election.

Sorry thats not qutie massive.

The protesters have used the Internet to coordinate their action. Over 30,000 people already have signed up to a Facebook page on Saturday's protest, and similar rallies are also planned in many cities across Russia to demand the investigation of vote fraud and call for a new vote.
So the opposition called these 30,000 people already have signed up to a Facebook page on Saturday's protest? really? hm

I was already on facebook checking for proof of the claims of this

Over 30,000 people already have signed up to a Facebook page on Saturday's protest

So far such a facebook page doesnt exist.

Looks like Putin was right on what he said on about Hillary, jusat like what happend in libya of this year each protests are given either a code, pharse the moment for them to start protesting, seems to me this kind of opeartion was taken years of planning and getting it ready.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Putin is pissed.

I would back off if I was the US.

They cant deal with Russia.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

We can and we will....

how would you like to answer to Hillary????

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by theovermensch

We can and we will....

how would you like to answer to Hillary????

Ha!

Good point.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This rally seems like its being exaggerated as part of the anti-Russian propaganda we always get.

To be fair, the US at the moment can handle Russia. Russia isn't the power it once was. The US couldn't deal with both Russia and China though, which would seemingly be the case if there was a war.

new topics

top topics

join