It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How credible is Lindsey Williams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Was listening to the A J show today, and heard Lindsey Williams on there spilling his gutts on world war three next year in Sep or Oct. I thought anyways that we are getting closer to some kind of show down with Russia and the US. I really hope this doesnt happen by the way.
www.youtube.com...

This guy claims to have a insider in the top elites. I just cant imagine, someone that high up telling a chaplin everything about whats going to go down. When they know that this guy spills everything to Alex Jones. Immm.
So what are the thoughts of all the ATSers on this guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

He is not very credible at all.

In 2008 he said that McCain was going to win the Presidency.

Earlier this year, he stated that the world economies were going to go into a final economic collapse sometime in July-September time frame.....never happened.

Over the last 2 years, he has repeatedly stated that we are going to War with Iran and we have not.

This guy predicted the price of oil going up once, and coming back down once, and that is about the only thing he has gotten right. He was lucky on that one, everything else he says in my opinion is an outright lie.

Not this mention that this guy usually takes about an hour to really divulge about a total of 3 minutes of information. Repeating it constantly whenever he talks, one way he gets listeners to buy into his stories, reputation.

My advise, don't believe anything this guys says.

Have a great day!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
He the man...

I haven't heard anything that the previous poster claims.

LW has always been spot on for me. We moved our home 40 miles to save gas based on his claims of fuel prices. We saved $300-$400 a month as a result and can afford food & internet etc...

He claimed the TPTB would instigate the collapse of multiple north african govt's...

We've all watched those mid-eastern countries fall like dominoes up until Kaddafi stalled their domino effect.

Now Syria is on the table SO VERY soon after the Libyan war. Wow. I've never seen the UN/US move so fast at sanctions etc. Wull, they put them all into power 40 years ago; they can take them out now.

Here's his latest 2012 DVD set that he sells for $99 on his website... Crappy YouTube quality (the 720HD doesn't work for me so 480 will do)

[color=#00BFFF]Ignore him if you dare...
It's my belief that anyone attempting to divert you away from AJ or LW desires an ignorant public.

edit on 12·9·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

So maybe he does have a few scoops of real inside info. to bring to the table but it's not always going to be the freshest or most up-to-date considering that he claims his 'inside' source has died. He could be playing the role of disinfo. agent, as well. Or, maybe he's just delusional and thinks he knows something. It's hard to tell with him.

Take it a with a grain of salt, I say. I can't listen to him anymore because,like another member said, he just milks his interviews to death to the point that by the time gets to the 'meat and potatoes' that I'm bored and don't care anymore.
edit on 9-12-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: wording

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

1. I have close loved ones who work on the Alaska pipeline . . . etc.

2. They affirm emphatically that Lindsey Williams is accurate about oil.

3. What he says about the elites is consistent with multiple other sources.

4. The elites love to spread fear and confusion around.

5. Some of the elites do not like what other elites are doing.

6. Perhaps God is protecting Lindsey.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
LMAO!!!!! He is SO credible that he is on Infowars.com.

Next.

Originally posted by aarys
Was listening to the A J show today, and heard Lindsey Williams on there spilling his gutts on world war three next year in Sep or Oct. I thought anyways that we are getting closer to some kind of show down with Russia and the US. I really hope this doesnt happen by the way.
www.youtube.com...

This guy claims to have a insider in the top elites. I just cant imagine, someone that high up telling a chaplin everything about whats going to go down. When they know that this guy spills everything to Alex Jones. Immm.
So what are the thoughts of all the ATSers on this guy.

new topics

top topics

join