It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed live on TV in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A television news camera crew has managed to capture footage of a UFO as it moved above commercial buildings in China (see video below). The images were beamed directly into the living-rooms of millions of stunned viewers in a special broadcast. The event occurred last month in the city of Shandong, now China's undisputed UFO capital. The possible alien craft was described by witnesses as being diamond or pyramid shaped. The UFO rapidly changed colors before disappearing into the night sky.

Link:

www.youtube.com...

Funny thing is that it looks like the same as the one shot in israel, when Massive UFO structure flew over small town in Israel.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
your link doesn't work I'm afraid

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

fixed. you need to copy/paste it

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2011 by Inarismessenger because: (fail)

edit on 9-12-2011 by Inarismessenger because: überfail

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Triangulated craft are almost always of U.S. design. I am not saying this is the case here....but some of the Craft as well as special abilities of.....coming out of the Agencies disemination of E.T. tech. to companies such as Lockheed....or to be more specific a branch within a branch of a company thats own Chairman does not have total knowledge of....other than the money rolling in. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The non-Cohen version.

edit on 9-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

its at "all news web.com" and it wont let me post the link

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yes, that site is banned due to the owner being a total BS'er.

CountDrac, remove the reference to that site mate...that site doesn't help anyone interested in UFO's. The site claims authenticity to videos that are clearly CGI hoaxes.

edit on 9-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

ok i fixed the link just put the words together

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I don't know if the video is unrelated to the actual sighting, but it could possibly be jupiter. This time of year, the planet can easily be mistaken for a UFO as it is at its brightest.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Looks too big to be Jupiter... With the camera the guy is using Jupiter would just be a speck. What he films is comparable to the Moon.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
A television news camera crew has managed to capture footage of a UFO as it moved above commercial buildings in China (see video below). The images were beamed directly into the living-rooms of millions of stunned viewers in a special broadcast. The event occurred last month in the city of Shandong, now China's undisputed UFO capital. The possible alien craft was described by witnesses as being diamond or pyramid shaped. The UFO rapidly changed colors before disappearing into the night sky.

Link:

www.youtube.com...

Funny thing is that it looks like the same as the one shot in israel, when Massive UFO structure flew over small town in Israel.

www.youtube.com...

Any video, news report, whatever in a foreign language need to be translated. We can't just take the accompanying story on a website at face value. Is the person who wrote the article a chinese speaker? if not how do they know what the news report is about?

For all we know the story could be about how some people saw a UFO but it was obviously Jupiter or a satellite etc.

Usually these stories are repeated all over the internet and they gather momentum like a snowball, without anyone actually checking what the story was originally about.

Are there any Chinese speakers here that can confirm what the news story is about?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Haven't watched this yet, wanted to do a before and after. Hope this is not just another speck of light streaking across the sky or another lens flare, getting tired of people on here trying to grab headlines with " the moth flew so close to the camers that no one could make it out so it is now considered a UFO"

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
OK what holiday is it in china that they are sending up paper mache globes again?

Yes UFO does mean

U indentified
F lying
O bject

but your intent was to play this off as some spectacular alien phenomenon for what? s&f??

Get none from me but if I could give you a swift kick in the ass for wasting peoples time I surely would. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Probably not suppose to feed into this, but dude why are you even on this site. You do realize that this is a conspiracy site? Most people on this site believe that there are conspiracies involving the very things you appear to be making fun of. One time I was in Tampa Bay, and went into a bar. The bartender asked me "Man you realize that this is a gay bar". I replied "no, I didn't", and I left the bar.
OP to bad there isn't a translation. Is it even possible that they are not talking about some type of UFO. It looks like the moon partially covered by clouds to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I find it....weird I guess.... that China, who exercises complete control over their press corp in addition to taking their national security to extremes, allows this.

It, at least to me, seems to run contrary to their official position on everything else in their county. They will edit parts of a visiting leaders speech out yet they will run UFO stories. They refuse to allow scientists to inspect the chinese pyramid, yet they will run UFO stories.

Sorry.. just seems awkward.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah I've found that odd myself.

I guess they feel it's no big deal?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's just a badly out of focus shot of 'something' (probably Jupiter) taken with a cheap camera...

Exactly the same nonesense as a million other so-called ufo videos

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join