It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Greenwald: With Liberty and Justice for Some

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't see Glenn Greenwald mentioned much in any online community; which is a shame because he's a brilliant author and speaker. I've been a listener of his for a little less than a year, and he's really stood out to me as an activist against the global elite & the imposition of their Orwellian totalitarian agenda.

Anyway, I just finished watching one of his talks at Claremont-McKenna College, on his book With Liberty and Justice for Some. He discusses Americas two-tier justice system & the way by which the rule of law has become somehow radical; instead replaced by a lawlessness where the ruling elites are immune to prosecution despite the egregious nature of their crimes. All the while those who are powerless are mercilessly imprisoned at an astounding rate, for petty/non-violent crimes. He really impressed me with his concise rhetoric, despite knowing he himself may be attacked.

He also discusses how terrorism & the term itself is used by these power-elites to justify their squelching of any opposition. As well as a taunt to the rest of mankind signifying their irreproachable status as psychopaths.

Link to the YT playlist here so you can listen: Glenn Greenwald Speech

edit on 9-12-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

new topics

join