It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli strikes kill 10 in Gaza, rockets hit Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I say screw 'em both. Let everyone who wants to leave the area from either side leave then wall that whole place up and let them kill each other.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D

Israeli strikes kill 10 in Gaza, rockets hit Israels

m.timesofindia.com< br />

GAZA: Violence across the Israeli-Gaza border escalated on Friday with Israeli air strikes killing at least three people and Palestinian militants firing rockets deep into southern Israel. The latest round of fighting erupted on Thursday when an Israeli air strike targeted a car on a crowded Gaza street, killing two militants who Israel said were planning attacks against its civilians and soldiers. Palestinian gunmen responded with a barrage of rockets fired deep into southern Israel
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: Corrected thread title. Please use the same headline as the source article.

Notice how the media calls the Palestinian fighters are pejoratively described as 'gunmen'....
Which would make the Israeli airmen 'air-gunners' in my eyes...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Rather than 500lb bombs blowing out whole neighborhoods of windows and traumatizing the non-fighting population with every bombing run......set up a chain of artillery fire bases and just bombard the launch site within a 20-25 meter radius. The locals might start shooting the missile teams personally when they know these fighters showing up with their pickup truck launch platform means THEY, the civilians, are about to eat the return fire...and within a a couple minutes, at most.

Just my attempt at a fair assessment in an incident where guilt sits on both sides of the border to varying degrees, IMHO.

Yep, not a bad suggestion, except no RTKBA exist's in Palestine thank's to the blockade on small arms and it being illegal to CCW / own guns.
So the civilian populace has a harder time getting guns legally than people in the UK do!
The only people with guns are the fighters who do the rocket attacks via the smuggling networks etc etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just because arabs own most portions of the middle east does not mean they have to own israel as well. Christians and jews have every right to be in the holy(or unholy) land as the arabs do. Judaism was the first bs religion, followed by christians and finally muslims.

Do people know anything about the holy crusades fought at jerusalem and the knight templars? The knight templars were frauds who stole all the relics and brought them to europe for the bankers and royales. Switzerland is the land of the knight templars, founders of the primitive travelers check idea, and who later formed masonry.

Private central banking is a masonic idea and that is why nations have ZERO freedom!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I never suggested Israel didn't have the right to a piece of their own land there. It's the most heavily disputed area of real estate on Earth unless someone knows another the media has been bad about informing us with. My position has simply come to be that we be 100% neutral.

We have a President who I don't believe will commit even to the level we did in logistical support in Libya, for the defense of Israel. Therefore, the best thing we can hope for is total neutrality, as I DO feel our leader COULD actually go the other direction in at least passing intelligence on to other parties who are not thinking about Israel's best interests. Yup... neutral. 100%

If you're referring to how I pointed out Israel is doing their own pushing with the settlements, well....They are. The truth hurts, both sides it appears... We need more of it and yelled from the roof tops. Israel has always said, in public, that it has no fundamental disagreement with a Palestinian State once security issues and concerns are fully met and particulars of Jerusalem specifically are worked out.

Well...Doh! Look at a map anywhere on-line showing a true location reference of the Jewish Settlements, Israeli Government Outposts and other land under Israeli Jurisidication.....INSIDE the West Bank and running pretty much border to border north to south and clear to the Jordanian border.

It's a checkerboard map out of Alice in Wonderland, wrapped in a nightmare of Jewish/Arab lands all mixed and merged everywhere.

Does Israel have the right to be there? Absolutely, they do. Do they have a responsibility to be good neighbors? Absolutely, they also do on that! That would be where Israel is different in METHOD and largely nonviolent in how they push compared to the Palestinians pushing back...but both sides are pushing this to war. Not much question about that.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Notice how the media calls the Palestinian fighters are pejoratively described as 'gunmen'.... Which would make the Israeli airmen 'air-gunners' in my eyes...

Personally I would prefer the term terrorists or maybe war criminals since they target civilians - very considerate of Israel to pin point their car for retaliation though - personally I would just fire off a whole volley of shells at Gaza city after every rocket attack - after all like for like is only fair isn't it!
edit on 10-12-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join