It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to change nickname or to give points to new account?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Basically everything i wanted to know is included in the question, if i cannot change my nickname/can this account be deleted and points given to another account? Its important, nickname was made not thinking

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This question has been asked many times and the answer is always no. As far as moving your points to a new account I have no idea. Your best bet would be to U2U the administration of this site with your questions, after-all I'm just a member and couldn't give you any concrete answers.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This question has been asked many times and the answer is always no. As far as moving your points to a new account I have no idea. Your best bet would be to U2U the administration of this site with your questions, after-all I'm just a member and couldn't give you any concrete answers.

Yep, pretty much. Unless there was a really GOOD reason you NEEDED to change a nickname, it's simply a LOT of work (from what I understand) to do this. And of course, if you do it, then this person, then that person, etc. Points can be gained again... Better to just start off fresh if you want....and it's only 2000+ points...easy to get back.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by Gazrok]

join