It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Shaman wisdom keeper talks about pole shift, extraterrestrials and our ancestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother, one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colors". She speaks about our ancestors, the pole shift, where the extraterrestrials are hiding and what we can do to change our world and heal Mother Earth. This is a 25 minutes summary of her workshop in Zurich, Switzerland of early November 2010. Two shorter videos on 2012 and various subjects will be published soon. The workshop was held in two languages (English with German translation) but we compiled for you only the English original.

vimeo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I could sit here and type out a very long, articulated response on what is wrong with some of the things she says. But I am going to skip all of that and put in just a summary:

Kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

shifts happen but not in "minutes"
edit on 12/9/1111 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/1111 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/1111 by GR1ill3d because: Wrong syntax

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

you are missing the point. Its her massage...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Thanks for bringing this up.

I am very into shamanic mysticism, it goes PRETTY DEEP bro.

Don't worry about people that will belittle this subject, they are just not ready for it yet, and thats totally fine.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to by GR1ill3d

you are missing the point. Its her massage...

Ohh I totally got the message I feel sometimes the same way. Just the science behind it threw me off.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Looks interesting but it will have to wait till tomorrow, can't watch now or will wake up hubby. Ty for posting it!

Second

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It's not bad, or wrong as such, just a bit of what people might call "kookiness" a bit fluffy round the edges maybe....

Though it's true we have wrecked some areas of this planet and we will die before it gets ruined. About it being Mother Earth, well, each to their own.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

Yeah, they might end up being nice people.

Very beautiful video, but unfortunately I don't think the majority will understand it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wow. I had someone fro a mental asylum once say he thought he was an orange. Actually I believe that guy more that this shaman. he was a redhead guy after all.
edit on 9-12-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So the magical sharman said this in 2010, me thinks that the sharmans message would have so much more gumption if they said this in lets say 1999?
Just saying, the hype that has been on this subject in the last couple of years has been overwhelming.

I think this sharman may just be rolling with the times. There's are a few self proclaimed in existence. Though if they were so bloody good, why the hell are we still searching for answers.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Actually, Keisha Crowter has been debunked quite a while ago -- she is NOT, I repeat, NOT any kind of shamanic wisdom keeper but a self-deluded, possibly mentally unstable woman. She has gotten a lot of flak from the Native American tribes she supposedly represents; they want nothing to do with her and say she's a liar and fraud.

Here's one article about her.

And here's a YouTube video:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There's so much "Native American" fraud going on that I decided to make my own thread about this, instead of just posting here. Look for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
While much of her message may feel true she is not a recognized shaman representing any Native American tribe.
Her seminars and talks are big dollar affairs and quite profitable for her.
I had originally thought her to be authentic but after some research I had changed my mind,
Still, much of what she says has value, the trouble is deciding which parts are real and which are concoctions of her own fertile mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Well, this is nothing new. Most people want to have a lot of money, not surprising...

The sad thing is, if the information was free, probably no one would go...

My God, What is the name of the first song that sounds like a hippy in the video? I like it...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Wow. I had someone fro a mental asylum once say he thought he was an orange. Actually I believe that guy more that this shaman. he was a redhead guy after all.
edit on 9-12-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

I don't believe that for a second. A "mental asylum" is a prison for the criminally insane. If you were in there, then you are not in here, plain and simple. I would dare say you have never spoken to a mentally ill person in your life. The fact is, when people speak of things "out of the norm," and "of a supernatural nature," they are often labeled mental. How do you know the kid is not a Shaman? I have a 10 year old that could put some of you in here to shame with his intelligence, he tests at 152 on the IQ test, and often talks about his home planet and his people, and they are not Earth humans he is talking about. This kid can walk up to a video arcade, place his little hands on it, and make it start and play as many times as he wants. We have to watch him all the time. He makes straight "A's" in school, and in on the honor roll.

My point is don't discount what the boy has to say because of his age.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Sadly, science is limited in a way that it will not cross certain borders as being taboo. There is real science behind but you do not have to go very far to see how easily this kind of subject is thrown away is the what I call "Fake/impossible" box.

Science is limited, yes of course, but the reason behind it, go and start looking for yourself
. You will truly see how biased science really is, and hopefully, this will change, that day is coming.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pole shift is already happening - and is also a long process that has happened a hand-full of times before. The media can keep blowing it out of proportion but the scientists are the guys you should be listening to, not their multimedia funnel of communication at the end of the line. I'll be ready to celebrate new years 2012 and enter into a great new year, and new cosmic cycle. Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sylvie's other thread. Please read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join