It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamed I was bleeding from my Ear..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I can't find answers for this anywhere... If anyone can give me hint to what it could mean, that would be great.

Okay, so I was in many places in my dream. I remember being very tired and exhausted in my dream. More mentally, emotionally than physically..

My mother called me and was yelling at me for not answering my phone. I was in a hospital at the time and I said to her, with a very numb tone in my voice- "Mom, I'm at the hospital- I have been here for 5 hours, my friend just had a baby."

My ear was already bleeding before she called- I can't remember where I was when it started though. I do remember that I was wearing a white t-shirt that was waaaayyy too big for me. I'm quite petite, this shirt was like a mens medium, or even a large.. Anyway- It wasn't normal bleeding. My entire left shoulder and part of my chest was covered in blood and a water like substance.

The strangest part of it all was the fact that I wasn't really bothered by it, because I was just so exhausted emotionally that I actually felt kinda numb..I mean, I should have freaked out, right?

I don't know if that makes sense to any of you. It's difficult to explain.

If you have had similar dreams, please feel free to post them here.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Maybe you ripped your ear off in the dream to avoid listening to mother. I've considered it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Funny. But no, my ear was still in tact.

Thanks for the laugh though.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Psych-analysis begin:

Okay, so I was in many places in my dream. I remember being very tired and exhausted in my dream. More mentally, emotionally than physically..

This one is obvious. Your mind represents the core of your body-and by proxy your soul. Since it felt "exhausted" that means you soul felt that way too. Plug your soul into an electrical outlet so it can recharge. If it doesn't get fully charged then it is broken. Go buy a replacement.

My mother called me and was yelling at me for not answering my phone. I was in a hospital at the time and I said to her, with a very numb tone in my voice- "Mom, I'm at the hospital- I have been here for 5 hours, my friend just had a baby."

This one is a bit tricky.

Its possible the baby represents your failed goals and a desire to start anew. Your friend represents your old self, shedding an old life and entering another. Like a burning phoenix. You yourself represent a quiet(numb) observer who is conscious of the change in yourself. The phone represents a connection to your old life, one that you cant let go. Notice how its calling your mom, establishing a link between your new self(the baby), your old self(the friend) and the quiet observer(yourself).

You mom represents your mom, she is always there somewhere.

My ear was already bleeding before she called- I can't remember where I was when it started though. I do remember that I was wearing a white t-shirt that was waaaayyy too big for me. I'm quite petite, this shirt was like a mens medium, or even a large.. Anyway- It wasn't normal bleeding. My entire left shoulder and part of my chest was covered in blood and a water like substance.

Your bleeding ear is most likely your perception of the world around you. Signifying the loud world you wish to escape from. You not realizing when it started most likely indicates how time can pass by in the blink of an ey.

The over-sized t-shirt represents how more and more you just feel like you aren't fitting into this world, like its too much for you too handle.

And the whole dream represents the movie Inception.

I hoped I helped

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Thanks for your reply, It's good to hear other peoples opinions on things like this.

I would never have made the baby connection, thanks. The t-shirt part... could well be. Because I never wear stuff like that. Ever.

I have changed a lot. You could say that I have an "old life" and a "new life".. Strange that you picked up on that.

Thanks for taking the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The psych-analysis was pretty good, so I am not sure if this post will help.

A man-child has just been born from Virgo; and Saturn was born from Virgo's womb on 11-11-11. The energies from this on our Sun, is in turn affecting us, depending on what frequencies are happening.

I and my eldest, and one of my rabbits, have had an ear problem in the last 2 weeks. We had a fluid drain from one of our ears-not an infection (had those before) but a clearing out of something.

I believe that the frequency was clearing ears- I know I have been implanted (not saying you have) but you may be picking up this clearing frequency. The big t-shirt could be you thinking you are too small to have this responsibility but it is not size that counts, it is how much you love.
You being in hospital is maybe where you are picking up that all humankind is in a kind of hospital right now. We are being fixed.

new topics

top topics

join