It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've realised this 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
After going to mental health and getting some happy pills i felt a lot better and realised that there is no 2012 doomsday and i recommend you all do the same.

Because 90% of you clearly have problems that need sorted mentally and ATS has become a laughing stock in the conspiricy world

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Who are you trying to fool?
Disinfo Agent!
YOU might have a problem, but WE don't.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

glad you got some help..

you did the right thing --for you

keep doing the right thing for yourself!

and I will do the right thing for,, MYSELF..
edit on 12/9/11 by darrman because: happy pills will not cure the shape of the world

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Are you serious? I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not.

Take happy pills and all the bad becomes silly and ridiculous?
Have fun with that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

To each his/her own.
People can assume all they want, some are right, most are wrong.
Only time will tell...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yep. Ignorance Is Bliss!

Glad to see you are Blissfully Happy!

edit on 9/12/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
it's not hard to see the world won't end, it's been here for 4.5 billion years more or less, people on the other hand will last only as long we can keep our fingers off our highly advanced weapon technologies.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Brother...you needed happy pills before you got on ATS. ATS is the youngest of these sites. I have been researching these topics for years and I don't need happy pills, just a little more serious information. Which, sometimes I get a laugh on here and that adds to life. Keep seeing the mental health provider, THEY MAY very well be reptlian, illumanati or even ALIEN...lol...you don't know do you?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Did your therapist recommend you research these doomsday theories thoroughly before drawing conclusions?

I charge far less per hour, you should have contacted me first.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So you've been on happy pills for a bit, and you thought you'd come here and scream about how we've clearly all got problems now that you're feeling good, lol.

Glad to see you're cured.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Aw come on. If anything, the only bad which will happen to the world in '12 will be by man's own doing.
I suppose if one thinks of money as 'the best thing in the world', and given how the almighty dollar is falling into the sewers to the point even a stick can't pull it back out to grabbing distance, then perhaps that WILL be the end of the world. Or war, if we hit ww3, that could be the end of the world in many many ways - but the Earth will still be here.

Either or, I'm not that worried. Not much I personally can do about it and besides, what's the worst that can happen? Death? Pft. I personally believe in reincarnation and feel there is life after so I'm truly not worried. Even if we just lie there and rot, least I won't be aware of rotting. It's a win win really. So why worry?

I'm totally not. I'm going every day, loving the hell outta my life and enjoying things as much as I can. Sweating stuff we have no control over is just downright silly.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yes it's sarcasm at it's worst or best either way you look at it i think you all need serious help and yes i was joking about mine

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I've only been a member here for a little bit, but i've been on this site for almost a year. Your opinion about 2012 is yours, though i believe something will/start to happen, but to make a post about ATS and how big of a joke it is, obviously means your not awake and your some person who just doesn't want to know the truth.
We may not all agree on all things but were all here to discuss the truth, and learn more about what really going on with our governments, secret societies, our own world, aliens, the universe, spirituality, life/death and basically everything else that goes on around us. Because we all know something is going on and were aware of it. So to say ATS is a joke and we need to get some mental help really just shows your scared of the truth and stupid, or you could always be one of those dis info agents.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Hi Dev,

I say this a lot - and people hate me - just believe in Jesus, or Buddha, or another uplifting spiritual being.

Then you won't need pills, because they will lift you. Trust the bright spirits. And please trust me.

The true miracle would be that people on ATS finally recognise these amazing uplifiting spiritual beings.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You still don't get i was been sarcastic right?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

OK dev,

Sarcasm requires subtlety. You were just being cruel.

I repeat - look at my former message and get some light into your life.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by burningbelief

ATS is the youngest of these sites.
Not true actually. It's one of the oldest conspiracy websites to exist on the net. It's been online since about 2000.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Alex Jones, planet info, info wars, George noory, david Icke, been my sourse for twenty years. Just found ATS 6 mnths or so ago...meant no dis...just taking up for us.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Pills = will hide you in a fairy world far from the reality

stop taking them ASAP

new topics

top topics

join