It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They are probably doing this because of executive order 10999....it is about food confiscation and redistribution.

Here is an interesting article about 10999...

www.darkpolitricks.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has pointed this out but...
Is there anything other than word of mouth on this?
Or is it one of those friend of a friend things?
Either way, it sounds like someone is stirring up a fresh batch of paranoia.
I'm just not sure which someone.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Interesting...the link in the OP is still out of service....

www.oathkeepers.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Obama and most of the senate and congress need to be wiped clean from the face of this earth.
No one is going to tell me that I'm a terrorist when I have food and ammo stocked up in defense from a society and governmental powers that "The Powers That Be" allow to be wholey corrupt and immoral.
Obama, Congress, and the Senate need to be removed or renovated NOW before this gets any worse.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I was simply posting more information I found online. Since then, I have called LDS in Atlanta GA and L.A. CA and no one is aware of an LDS cannery in TN. I called 1-800-537 5971 - Global Center Store for LDS and spoke to a woman who was not aware of a cannery in TN either. She gave me the number to the UT main cannery 1-801-266-1460, which I called but they are closed already.

I know that one story on the link site I gave has been debunked so, odds are, they might all be fake. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of links carrying this same sensationalized "story". If someone can validate the authenticity of the story, that would be excellent. Until then, I am considering this propaganda.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NO!!
NO!!
AND NO!!!!
This is an attack on freedom of religion! I just spoke with a representative with the Public Affairs Office of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They stated that the church was investigating the claim and had no comment at this time but would be releasing a statement soon.

As a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,an unapologetic Supporter of the United States Constitution, and a proud American, I am quite frankly FURIOUS!! I truly hope this is not true, and i have been looking all over the place for any other corroborating evidence and information.

Let me re-state the FURIOUS remark. Actually I have reached the point that this kind of behavior from the TPTB- (no matter what ABC Department/Agency/Corporation involved), confirms the fact that the group of domestic terrorists that supposedly "represent" the people will stop at nothing. And I mean nothing.

If this is truly what happened, whoever is really in charge just made a VERY big mistake. I do not think they understand just HOW big of a mistake this could be.

If Mormons are considered threats because of our faith- (prepare and endure to the end), then how much of a threat are other religions, societies, political parties, fringe groups, conspiracy theorists, gun owners, veterans, etc.?????

Not good, not good at all. I truly hope this is NOT true, but as a mormon, I'm prepared for the worst.

And I'm not the only one

.is.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When our government turns against the people (which we are witnessing today) then it’s time to dismantle our government. At this point we have no government; they really believe they are above the law of the land and the people. However, that is not what we elected them to become or do, they are behaving as if they are imperialist.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What kind of business keeps no records of sales?

Say what you want about the conspiracy side of this, but this cannery can certainly expect an audit soon. If i ran my business that way, keeping no records or documentation i would expect to be audited and shut down. Why no records? Are they avoiding paying their taxes?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Food is the ultimate weapon. Inter-war Ukrainians and war-time Leningrad's will tell you that.

Hell, anyone whose been at war. Rations can be an ugly thing. I cant, for the life of me, imagine why the American gov't would want to secure food away from its own people....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Say what you want about the conspiracy side of this, but this cannery can certainly expect an audit soon. If i ran my business that way, keeping no records or documentation i would expect to be audited and shut down. Why no records? Are they avoiding paying their taxes?

I believe, and dont quote me on this because im not sure to what extent this is true, that a "Mormon Cannery" like this one would enjoy tax exempt status.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks like some of the direct links arent working. I have the embedded vid here on my blog if you can't get it to work. Its the AJ interviews part 1 and 2. I still can't seem to open the Oath Keepers website. We probably blew their server, they are referenced all over the hot sheets this morning.

papakrokschaoswerks.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok, so we got "Feds" checking a food cannery in Tennessee and we recently had articles on TSA conducting highway checks in same said state. Anyone have any idea why Tenneessee would be a state of some importance to target?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OP's link is NOT working. I'd like a few more links to this supposed story, please.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Its a private no profit branch of the church. Much like a food bank. they merely allow some outsiders to purchase food products at cost.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just made this new forum www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oathkeeprs.org ii down at the moment and may be under a DOS attack relating to the two articles posted recently.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know many Mormons and attended church for several years..and one of their staunch beliefs is in the white horse prophecy.

Source

Some have speculated, on the basis of the White Horse Prophecy, that Mormons expect the United States to eventually become a theocracy dominated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).[2][3] The authenticity of the prophecy as a whole, which was not made public until long after Smith's death, is debated, and the leadership of the LDS Church has stated that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' ... is not embraced as Church doctrine."[4] However, the belief that members of the LDS Church will one day need to take action to save the imperiled US Constitution has been attributed to Smith in several sources and has been discussed in an approving fashion by Brigham Young and other LDS leaders.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Do you even KNOW if it's the FBI or are you just assuming it was the FBI? The OP said "Federal Agent" and as I posted earlier, there are all sorts of different types of "Federal Agents" like FDA, Health Inspectors, USDA Inspectors, etc. Lets not fear monger ok?

Don't health inspectors. you know, inspect for health issues and such?

Don't FDA, you know, check for Federal compliance and stuff?

Don't USDA, you know, check for compliance with THEIR regulations and whatnot?

Which one of those demands customer lists so that they can carry inspections to customer homes?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

First of all, the cannery is not a business. It is a service to the members of a church, first and foremost. The government and churches have a "wall of seperation" between them according to government edict. No "records" need be kept by a church since it's operation is none of BigGov's business. No "audits" by BigGov on churches and their property is ever in order. You should also be aware churches don't have to pay taxes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Fair enough, and thank you for the response as well as the above poster.

Reguardless of the possible tax-exempt status, a business should keep records of all products coming in and out, who they were sold or bought from, costs and expenses. Seems odd they would not keep these records. Whether or not they are running a legit business, a lack of these records would be a huge flag to the IRS and government.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So all of the debunkers and truth seekers are not going to call the FBI and find out what their official spokes person has to say. They are just going to create new ides and not even bother to check the facts.

Are you people really going to make me waste my daytime minutes calling the east coast when some are already there?

Really? What happened to get the facts and deny ignorance? Out the window on this one.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join