It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 5
100
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Now hold it right there. I'm A Latter Day Saint and so far the FBI has demanded for a list of people that are hungry. That is a big wrong they are doing.

The FBI has no power over the people, even if they claim to have power.

Why can't all government societies go back to the way they were, small and only administrative?




posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oathkeepers is obviously under a denial of service attack right now. Or they pulled the plug.

Is it the FBI?

Is oathkeepers getting new management?

DHS squelched the story because its true and they know the fuse just got lit and they have to stomp it out?

Or did a couple of hayseed Yahoo agents decide to do some digging on their own without approval so they could find something and get a promotion?

Do you really think if they wanted to know what was going on they couldnt have one of their agents already in place moved to the warehouse?

For that matter do you think because you have a grip and a password that your organization isnt laced with agents?

Your church brothers?

someone care to call the FBI in Tenn and see what they have to say? Im sure they have been taking calls all morning.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I didnt know this guy to now,

A few seem to be saying he is both Right wing and unreliable, however he seems to be more than that, if this story is true its very very concerning

ESPECIALLY AS the website has been taken down and not even an 404

BUMP S+F

Some more info on this guy, if right wing he spoke up against Bush


Back in 2006 I wrote several scathing criticisms of the Bush Administration’s absurd and dangerous claims of nearly unlimited executive “war” powers. Those articles built on my research at Yale Law School (where I won the Miller Prize for best paper on the Bill of Rights).
His Writing on InfoWar

And the following:


E. Stewart Rhodes,
ex-paratrooper,
disabled vet,
ex-firearms instructor,
former Ron Paul staff member,
Yale Law grad/Research Scholar, & Montana/Nevada lawyer.
Stewart has written for Gerry Spence's The Warrior, for moreliberty.org, writes the Enemy at the Gate column for S.W.A.T. Magazine, and is writing a book on the dangers of applying the laws of war to the American people in the "war on terror."
Stewart is NOT a liberal, unless you want to consider him a classical liberal.
His Blog

Kind Regards,

Elf



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Attention Costco shoppers. You are all terrorists-lmao.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Rand Cardwell of Tennessee Oath Keepers...heard from another unamed Oath Keeper...that had heard from a man managing a Mormon food storage facility...that the feds had demanded to see a customer list.

Hmmmmm....I'll wait for some evidence vs. a grown-up game of 'grape vine" before assuming my government is going to turn the USA into Nazi Germany.

BTW - Why would they start with a small town food reserve in Morman country?



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyrout2getus
Attention Costco shoppers. You are all terrorists-lmao.


omg... this is going to be a hot thread title....



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Now hold it right there. I'm A Latter Day Saint and so far the FBI has demanded for a list of people that are hungry. That is a big wrong they are doing.

The FBI has no power over the people, even if they claim to have power.

Why can't all government societies go back to the way they were, small and only administrative?


Do you even KNOW if it's the FBI or are you just assuming it was the FBI? The OP said "Federal Agent" and as I posted earlier, there are all sorts of different types of "Federal Agents" like FDA, Health Inspectors, USDA Inspectors, etc. Lets not fear monger ok?



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

We all know if this cannery contaminated its food with Ebola (or something else serious) and a bunch of people died and/or became very ill - the Cannery itself, the State government and eventually the Federal government would have to answer to the people as to why they let this cannery do business and possibly even become culpable in those deaths.


OK, one more time, I am going to propose this as a question now.

If the idea here is that the cannery is operating in violation, or it sold contaminated food,
why did the men leave? Surely they would have brought in other "agents" and shut the place down,
dont you think?
edit on 9-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Rand Cardwell of Tennessee Oath Keepers...heard from another unamed Oath Keeper...that had heard from a man managing a Mormon food storage facility...that the feds had demanded to see a customer list.

Hmmmmm....I'll wait for some evidence vs. a grown-up game of 'grape vine" before assuming my government is going to turn the USA into Nazi Germany.

BTW - Why would they start with a small town food reserve in Morman country?



Not quite. Cardwell confirmed the story through the cannery manager was what it said.

For the food reserve, the canneries are a major supply line to the poor. Over 40 million are on food stamps and 1 in 4 children would starve without them. The rest of the poor who make a few dollars too much or are too proud to take from others require this source as they cant afford to buy individual packaging. That remaining group is probably in the 18 to 22 million population.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker
 


Feel free to use it. I don't have time right now to put it together.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The following site and quoted information gives an even more detailed account of the situation that appears to be ready to explode. It is very disconcerting.



gulagbound.com...


"I believe this is a precursor to accusing Americans of ‘hoarding’ food and passing regulation both prohibiting bulk food purchases and the seizure from homes of such food caches. This would be blatantly unconstitutional and fascist. It is a level of tyranny we have not seen in our lifetimes in the Land of the Free, but I fear it is almost upon us. Be very careful who you tell that you have stockpiles of food. Keep your private life quiet and protect your family and their future by being discrete.

The next troubling part of the report:

And here in Tennessee, we just learned that Nashville Metro Public Health and the Tennessee Department of Health are conducting “door-to-door assessment of disaster preparedness … using a tool designed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to go door to door and check to see how disaster ready you are. .. in 30 neighborhoods in Davidson County [TN] that have been randomly selected to be the target of a door to door assessment.” I have confirmed that that is a state run effort.

This sounds like government and state reconnaissance of individual households to find out if they are hoarding food and/or weapons. Not good. The local government claims that they have good intentions – I don’t believe it. You cannot trust the government and the Feds. They are not doing any of this out of concern for you. I smell a rat, big time here. Oathkeepers states it flatly and correctly:"

See site for more information.


edit on 9-12-2011 by Gridrebel because:



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by zeeon

We all know if this cannery contaminated its food with Ebola (or something else serious) and a bunch of people died and/or became very ill - the Cannery itself, the State government and eventually the Federal government would have to answer to the people as to why they let this cannery do business and possibly even become culpable in those deaths.


OK, one more time, I am going to propose this as a question now.

If the idea here is that the cannery is operating in violation, or it sold contaminated food,
why did the men leave? Surely they would have brought in other "agents" and shut the place down,
dont you think?
edit on 9-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)


Thats certainly a rational train of thought (no sarcasm intended.) These people have rights (for the time being) and if the Agents didn't have proper authority (that being a Warrant of some type) then they have to leave. Judges have to grant Warrants to be able to execute search and seizure (the operative word here being search) so if they didn't have a warrant they would be forced to leave.

This doesn't mean they can't ASK for the records. The Cannery certainly does not have to supply those records if no warrant is presented.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They will never get the list from the Mormons.

The Mormons have to many people in high places even in the FBI its self.
Mormons don't drink and don't use drugs and can pass polygraph with ease so they are prime recruits.
Even the CIA likes Mormons for the same reason plus many have done overseas missions and are good at making contact with people in other countries.

You will likely find a lot of Mormons working at area 51

Some agent is likely getting his a** reamed if it did happen.

Orrin Hatch, the Mormon Senator from Utah, was the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which oversees the Justice Department and the FBI.

Even J. Edgar Hoover started the FBI with Mormon agents. because they were a lot less likely to be corrupted.
www.usatoday.com...
www.equip.org...

My BS flag goes up on this story.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
The next troubling part of the report:

And here in Tennessee, we just learned that Nashville Metro Public Health and the Tennessee Department of Health are conducting “door-to-door assessment of disaster preparedness … using a tool designed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to go door to door and check to see how disaster ready you are. .. in 30 neighborhoods in Davidson County [TN] that have been randomly selected to be the target of a door to door assessment.” I have confirmed that that is a state run effort.

This sounds like government and state reconnaissance of individual households to find out if they are hoarding food and/or weapons. Not good. The local government claims that they have good intentions – I don’t believe it. You cannot trust the government and the Feds. They are not doing any of this out of concern for you. I smell a rat, big time here. Oathkeepers states it flatly and correctly:

See site for more information.


edit on 9-12-2011 by Gridrebel because:


Seriously? You think the government are doing reconnaissance of individual households NOT to make sure they are prepared for any type of man made or natural disasters, but instead for hoarding of food and/or weapons?
Do you know why it's in the best interest of the government to help it's people be prepared for disasters? Because it's already a HUGE economic toll to recover from any type of disaster - one element that can be reduced is making sure your populace is prepared for those disasters. By reducing the amount of emergent care needed, and plethora of other reasons it can help ease the economic toll caused by natural disasters. And also because nobody wants to lose a loved one because they weren't prepared.

Again, if the government officials don't have a warrant then I'm fairly certain you have nothing to worry about.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The American sheeple may be docile and disconnected now.. They may not pay attention to what goes on in the world and they may have no idea laws like this even exist.. How would they..

Mark my words though...

The moment people start seeing their family and friends taken from their homes whether in the day or night to disappear into some federal facility never to be seen or heard from again.... They will no longer be docile.. they will no longer be disconnected.. They will be infuriated.. they will be out for blood..

That is the moment.. When that final piece is played.. that is when the lines will be drawn.. that will be when the real shooting starts...
edit on 9-12-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is someone going to call the FBI and ask?

I would but i cant use up my daytime minutes before the holidays. Might be nice to hear an official response. And after all the uproar if it wasnt them they would know who to ask.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


I have a feeling the big plan is to rip America apart and have mucho death via the nastiest civil war we've seen.
With laws like this only sissys and cowards will be left. The time is short.

SnF



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64
 

Terrorist! Terrorist! Y U buy 2 much food silly? Now you can't fly, go to college, and you are going away for a year to Alcatraz. Please stop stocking up and only buy so much every week, sell your guns, and bow down.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon
 

It is interesting to note that you have such a high regard for the good intentions of the Federal Government. Ever hear of Project Fast and Furious? You might want to reevaluate your blind trust of the Feds.

Do you really feel the Feds have the right to invade the church owned property and demand a customer list and copies of checks and credit card documents regardless of what "branch" they are agents of? What ever happened to seperation of church and state? If, as you have argued, they are only interested in contaminated foods, why would they want to seize customer lists? Wouldn't it be more logical to seize supplier lists?

It is quite obvious that the intent of these Feds were to get a list of customers. I would imagine that those that worked in the cannery were so taken aback by this invasion that they probably did not think to get these Feds ID.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod
 





The moment people start seeing their family and friends taken from their homes whether in the day or night to disappear into some federal facility never to be seen or heard from again.... They will no longer be docile.. they will no longer be disconnected.. They will be infuriated.. they will be out for blood..


And that is exactly what they want. I was wondering if they really thought they could move forward with their plan of extermination when there will surely be dissent amoung the police as we've already seen.

The police better pay close attention to this because you will not hold a candle to the military that they are obviously going to use against YOU after you help take us down.

Don't believe for one second you are something special to the psychos.

However I adore your never say die attitude Damod.
I'm with you.


edit on 9-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
100
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join