It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

When I say it is going to take brave patriots, I don't exclude myself. I don't know if it is bravery so much as resignation. I have come to the conclusion that is the likely way things will go.
They don't HAVE to. We could have the courage and determination to change things from the INSIDE if enough people would make the effort.
Look at Ron Paul, for instance. I am older than most here, and I remember him enduring being ridiculed (by our collective enemies) for decades. He has spoken to countless people, encouraging them to keep fighting even when all seemed lost. He has earned his support. Any one of us could be Ron Paul.
These thugs, and that is what they are, have to be FIRED by someone with the power to do so. Or, engaged.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Shadowalker

And while your at it would you please call those Federal Agents, and tell them
to stand down?

I dont do daycare or work with the mentally impaired.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

your link does not work anymore. That could be a good thing are bad.

edit to add the oathkeepers.org website is down.
edit on 9-12-2011 by SkipperJohn because: edit to add:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sponge

forceps

retractor

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't believe this. Look up who the leader of Oath Keeper is. I believe it is James Dobson a heavy right winger and that's all this is, more fear mongoring and generating hate for Obama. Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I don't believe this. Look up who the leader of Oath Keeper is. I believe it is James Dobson a heavy right winger and that's all this is, more fear mongoring and generating hate for Obama. Nuff said.

Obama and his tardlets do just fine generating hate on their own dont they?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Oathkeepers was founded by Stewart Rhodes.
Enough said.

Stewart Rhodes and Oathkeepers

edit on 9-12-2011 by SurrealisticPillow because: Add link

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

why on earth would they keep customer lists? I would burn them the minute this came out. It's none of the government's business who has food.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
double
edit on 9-12-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

link   
tripple
edit on 9-12-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

In case the food they are handling is tainted or has contaminants, glass shards, nuts and bolts. Seems reasonable to be able to call the end user and say come back for replacements.

But the only keep a name and phone number, and only till those lots are gone.

link   
reply to post by damwel

After reading your post I picked up the phone and called the LDS headquarters and I can confirm you are correct. This is not true.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It is part of the Mormon religion to prepare. It is a religious imperitive. This is a violation of religious freedom!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wonder what the FBI would do, if everybody in the country went out, purchased 8 days of food, then demanded to pay in cash.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Yes, they will. I'm just saying to do it on your own time, and your own terms. Never let them dictate the rules. If they're expecting an "uprising", don't give them that - until they go back to sleep. Bad form to run into a fire that's already stoked.

Give them NOTHING. Dictate your own terms, don't play by theirs. That deck is already stacked, and the game already rigged.

Start your OWN game. Make them come to YOU if they really want to play.

Some of us are already goners. All that's left for us is to sell it as dearly as possible - and buy time for the rest. MAKE USE of that time - don't let it go to waste.

The way it's set up currently, in order to get this done they will have to concentrate their forces on single points - not take everything all at once. While they are bunched up on single targets and being tied down there, the rest have time to burn it all down and head for the hills.

Do it.

Don't worry about the rest of us - use that time to advantage. Them that are gonna die are gonna die regardless. Don't make it a waste.

edit on 2011/12/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

I feel the same as you, I sometimes wish I had never had children to suffer this what is on the way, or here now starting. I wake up every morning and remember how sad everything is. Then I look round at the beauty that is in the world still and get a little hope back. Try to keep hopeful chum xx

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
True? Untrue? Partial True? Remains to be seen.

Do you really think if you call and the feds are there on speaker phone they would say anything except what they were told to say?

I would be willing to bet all canneries across the country get closed to non church members.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
As a former Mormon, I am aware of a great deal of fundamental docterine. It might be a good time for the Mormon church to stand up and refuse to provide any information to the Feds in the name of the Constitution. Mormons believe in the sanctity of the Constitution and have a very strong prophecy regarding their role in preserving it in "the last days". It hangs by a thread now. Much later and we will never recover without a great deal of bloodshed. Bring on the White Horse....and the boys from the hills to the rescue!!!

www.mormonwiki.org...

They don't protect the constitution's bill of rights! They baptize (by proxy) people of OTHER faiths into THEIR MORMON religion after they die! I wouldn't call Mormons - "constitutionalists". Jewish holocaust victims were "changed" into Mormons AFTER death. Any dead non-Mormon they get the name of gets involuntarily converted by proxy after death.

Now, as for the food ... this is nuts. We did our December shopping already. My spouse has little time off work (if any) and then it's a gas tank's worth of driving to go shopping and a full day's work. If they think they are going to round up everybody with more than 7 day's worth ... then they might as well gas us all and get it over with.

I'm not going incognito to shop. If they want me; let them come and get me. Don't let them WIN by FEAR tactics. Scarin' this ole lady isn't going to work.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

the rest of us are gonna divide up all your stuff after they haul you away...

So keep thinking that way!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'd like to inject some rationalism in this thread for the sake of clarity.

Firstly, the term "Federal Agent" is very broad. I'm sure most of you (given that this is a conspiracy website) think "CIA or FBI" when the term Federal Agent is used, but this probably isn't the case at all. There are many positions that carry the title "Federal Agent" - FDA inspectors, Health inspectors, etc. So, really - the honest truth about it - is we don't know (because the website is down and the OP is very vague) what kind of "Agent" showed up to demand records.

Secondly, we don't know what the cannery was doing with the food. They were obviously selling the food, and of course if you are making some sort of profit from something, responsbilities and conditions come with that. If these people haven't met those conditions, then of course the Feds are going to show up and start asking questions. It could be a simple case of not having the correct licenses and or permits - OR - they could be hiding something. Nobody knows until "Federal Agents" (in whatever capacity they are acting in) show up and find out whats going on. This isn't intrusion, it's called responsibility.

We all know if this cannery contaminated its food with Ebola (or something else serious) and a bunch of people died and/or became very ill - the Cannery itself, the State government and eventually the Federal government would have to answer to the people as to why they let this cannery do business and possibly even become culpable in those deaths.

Thirdly, someone posted earlier that this is part of President Obama's secret agenda to destroy the economy and yadda yadda yadda. As an active duty military service member (and one who is about to be seperated) I've seen nothing but good things come out of his Administration to help us Veterans find jobs (Federal and Civilian). Explain that one to me? I'm not an Obama fan, but come on - do you really think he's "in on it"?

edit on 9-12-2011 by zeeon because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join