It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So many *know* something bad is coming down the pike. Look at this email I got from Sam's Club yesterday....

Top Sellers List of what folks are buying at the bulk ware house Sam's Club..

Here's a look at what's popular this week on SamsClub.com. Our other Members like these items, and we think you will, too. Simply shop the items we've featured below to see the savings Sam's Club Members are enjoying and discover even more solutions for your life.
THIS WEEK'S TOP SELLERS

Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit - 1 year - 1 person
Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit - 1 year - 1 person
$898.00
SHOP NOW

Hell, you'd think it would be a 60 inch tv or the latest xbox game...nope...a one year emergency food storage kit....WOW.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
After reading this post, I am making the decision to stop buying organic food that I buy every two weeks including raw milk with my debit or credit card, for now on is going to be only cash.

Obviously is an agenda going on and I am going to make it as hard as I can for the Federal dictatorship in this nation to track my food buying and intake.

They can shove their investigations where the sun doesn't Shine.

Thanks OP for the eye opener.
people should start using more cash for now on to avoid been tracked for spending habits that is none of the government darn business.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
If you follow my posts PROOF that I'm not an agent , you'll clearly see I'm not yet an agent - merely a schill (and not even a paid one at that lol). I'm studying advanced rerouting and disinfo techniques and hope to test in February so I can graduate on up to DISINFO Agent class 1.

Wish me luck!

Whatever. You don't get your Illuminati Super Decoder Ring until DISINFO Agent Class 3. You're just a schill with a cubicle until then!

But back to the topic: The LDS church operates the cannery system across the country in support of it's welfare programs and humanitarian aid donations. The church doesn't brag it up, but they do a lot of good all over the world for places hit by disaster.
The prices they charge for the goods are well below market value, and help defray the costs of production for the donated foodstuffs. Being a well organized religion, both doctrinally and structurally, there is no question that all necessary documentation, permits and inspections are up to date.
There really isn't a single avenue of legitimate "apologetism" available on this one. This is a well run non-profit charity which operates above-board nationally. The government was testing the wire, plain and simple. They are getting incredibly bold and cocksure, and they certainly have a healthy supply of useful idiots to carry out the marching orders.

I don't understand how in the world people can continue keeping their heads in the sand. (Not trying to offend in any way) but if we were part of the Jewish community in 1935 (and had the interwebz) would we be having the same discussions back then that we are right now?!?!
Friends and family think I am a little out there when I try to point out recent US legislation which clearly points to this insanity. I guess at some point you have to put up your perimeter and hope they can ride things out...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

ok

Obviously these semi-retarded actions of the govt are just poking and probing to see who they will enrage. The idea that they just dont get is .......everyone...... is dis satisfied with their crooked puppet string govt.

When congress has less than 9% approval you better believe the DHS and all the rest of the nutjob wanna be nazi troopers ratings arent even swirling around the bowl. They are gurgling down the pipe.

311,000,000 people is a lot of folks to have pissed off at ya....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

ok

Obviously these semi-retarded actions of the govt are just poking and probing to see who they will enrage. The idea that they just dont get is .......everyone...... is dis satisfied with their crooked puppet string govt.

When congress has less than 9% approval you better believe the DHS and all the rest of the nutjob wanna be nazi troopers ratings arent even swirling around the bowl. They are gurgling down the pipe.

311,000,000 people is a lot of folks to have pissed off at ya....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This pissed me off enough, that I'm going down the mountain today, and pick up another 50lb bag of sugar, and salt.

If there was a Preppers 12 step program...I'd be the number 1 member.

Hello...my name is Des, I'm a Prepper

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Other thread was locked so i will copy over here:

I had a thread in the survival forum about whether it was possible or plausable that you could be tracked due buying bulk/survival food like food insurance.(www.foodinsurance.com...)

Looks like I was right.... glad I didnt get any. And it looks like its time to dig a new root cellar somewhere and crank out the cans.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Does anyone think it is at all possible that (if this story is true) that the "federal agents" had another reason for wanting to see a list of people who bought things at this store?

Like maybe they are looking for someone...and following leads...you know...investigating???

Or is that not even a possibility...they MUST be looking for a list of people to hunt down and do what...steal their food??? If they wanted to do that, it'd be easier just to stake out the place and ID people as they shopped.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Are you aware that the Mormons also have the worlds largest person data base in the world. Ancestry.com is one of their site where they trace lineage back hundreds of years ...why?

I have seen threads about this before and I just don't know why there would be a need for a historical database like that ...
I found a CD in a foreclosed house called "Family Tree maker" and there is an archive cd which has the social security death numbered index back to 1937 and a list of family tree data going back before 1600 ...

though I haven't tried to access it I just keep it to the side with the many other interesting I find in foreclosures.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

me too, I haven't really gone overboard about stocking store bought stuff and ammo yet, but when I do I'll be sure to take cash. No point in bringing unwanted attention to myself.

I find this compounded with the recent FEMA camp stories/rumors/etc very disturbing to say the least

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wow, other than missing a finger it sounds like I'm right for their stupid list of suspects. Don't most people already have more than 7 days of food in their house/pantry anyways? and who wouldnt want to water proof ammo if its not going to be used for awhile? and yes I own more than one gun,..........hell more than two, (more than 10) ya, its called a hobby, and a collection. Man, a guy just cant seem to make it in this world no matter how hard they try, big brother is always there to keep ya down somehow. I guess all I can say at this point is if all this makes me a bad guy, well, come get some then

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Exactly, with all the news we are inundated about government tracking and linking certain purchases now even food supplies to terrorism is not used to make their job easier, no wonder the "paperless" society is been pushed as a way to make transactions easily tracked.

I guess we need to out smart the fat rats, cash for everything that has to do with survival.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Whats happening is we as a people are being readied, mentally, to accept UN law when Obama declares marshell law in the US(my opinion). All of these laws that are being brought forward are reasonable facsimiles of what the UN laws that will be enacted will be, its called "mental preperation".

How "in your face" do the people in control of the US have to be before people get it?there is no stopping this.For the sake of not being branded a doomer I don't know what to tell people to do except know what is happening and keep control your mind.If you are informed and research the info to ashure its accurate then when the time comes you will look to know one to survive, you will just react...........................I hope.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is the type of best thinking that got us into the troubles we are in now.. You actually believe the US government is about helping and protecting the general public? I guess Mao, Stalin and Hitler were helping their general public right.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree. It's ridiculous that we all pound away on our keyboards but we feel helpless to actually stop this madness.

Rod Blagohvic (sp?) gets fourteen years for merely discussing the value of a Senate seat, Barry Bonds might get five years for steroids, some poor kid got slapped with sexual harrassment for kicking the bully who was choking him in the crotch. However, the people rseponsible for these draconian punishments and the criminal Banksters they work for who have gutted our economy all walk free. Jon Corzine for example, why isn't he in jail?

We LET them do this to us. If they take our food, it's because we have let them. Our apathy, short-attention span and general ignorance will be the root cause.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What could the government do with this information....

Obviously track and eleminate those prepared for a long term shortage of foodstuffs.

Have lists where troops might find a cashe of food to support them while on manouvers.

Compile a list of names of individuals with cashes and their family and friends that might hold out in the event of a government roundup of citizens durring marshal law.

Map sites of destruction to deprive patriots foodstuffs, in the event of marshal law and the decision of patriots to fight back.

Or least likely, they might be looking for a legit person or persons running from the law.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
it is going to be soooo cool when they reverse engineer the drone, and much cooler that they can hack into hi tech American security systems that I can only watch in movies

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Remember, de-population has been the long term goal since the Rockefellers launched their program of eugenics with Margaret Sanger and others. This same thought has been carried out through UN policies, the UN Agenda 21 program for "sustainability" which translated means killing off as many as possible and rationing resources which TPTB believe to be theirs as expressed easily in Thomas Malthus' idea that the sick and the poor have no business living and taking up the resources of the wealthy and the healthy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
buy with cash can not trace, buy with card one click can see what you bought your entire life , well ok from the time your old enough to have a card, but you do see my point an other excuse to go cashless,"If the FBI can not track one, when one buys with cash then what good is the watch list?" make cash go away and then you have the means to track.
Missing fingers, buying food that need no cooking or in larger amounts?, asking how it works???, buying a tri -pod for your deer rifle?, dying your hair? Changing your styli? levies and boots to dress shirt and slacks?, beard one day gone the next? all mark or make you on the FBI watch list.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join