It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I would rather perish than be stuck here with a bunch of survivalists that think like you do. As God as my witness, I mean that!

Dying is the easy part, living is the tough part

I also find it extremely humorous that one thinks they will be able to protect themselves with a gun or two over their grand scheme of hording food in their home when the masses will form in mobs and take every last thing you have in an act of violence that you have never witnessed before. Unless you have some underground missile silo somewhere that you can hide out in with all your food that NOBODY knows about. I wish you the best of luck on your survival skills. It amazes me what preparation these people think they are making when no rules will exist. Even the best militia camps in the country will be over run by the masses when they have nothing to eat. Don't kid yourself!
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

I would rather perish than be stuck here with a bunch of survivalists that think like you do. As God as my witness, I mean that!

Dying is the easy part, living is the tough part.

Then I Pray you don't have family that is depending on you to keep THEM alive...or, you are choosing death for them also. Like playing God do you?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I added more...look up. You can't protect yourself, never mind your family.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Also, if you believe in God and you actually do pray, then there is nothing you can prepare for. All you are suppose to do is trust God, not out think him/her by planning

Your plans are pointless and nothing ever goes according to plans. Life has proven that throughout the centuries. All you will do is prolong your own suffering. You can't win, and you won't.

Please do pray for me, I can use all the help I can get

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

I added more...look up. You can't protect yourself, never mind your family.

It saddens me that you, and others have lost that part of being human. The instinctual urge to survive. You have already defeated yourself, without even the thought of challenging yourself. Don't you find that sad....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I only read the opening post, but what leaps in my mind is it's none of their damned business what food items people store or purchase or anything else. Surely there is more to this, or are they trying to identify survivalists for whatever noneoftheirbusiness reasons?

This strikes me as extremely odd. Now, I'll go read the thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't find that sad at all. What I find sad is spiritual beings trying to hold on to their human instincts. I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience, I am a spiritual being trying to have a human experience.

I think it is sad that people are desperately trying to hang on to this awful place if you really want to know.

I think it is sad that people such as yourself would rather get disinformation to support their cause, then see what is really out there. I think it is sad that you would even further point to your awful argument and state, "I stand behind it..." even after someone points out the insanity behind your reality.

I am tired of the lies, and I am tired of being surrounded by people such as yourself that aren't awake and think you are going to protect yourself and your family, when you did nothing at all to stop the very same flaws you believe in that got us here in the first place.

There is nothing to feel sorry for me about...I am awake. I would rather perish knowing the truth, than hide with wild ideas that I am going to outrun the inevitable. Do you actually think that when the smoke and dust settles you are going to crawl out of your hole and start fresh? You are grossly underestimating what is really out there waiting for you.

That is what "I think" is sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

If that is how you really feel, deep in your soul...then I think you will, at some point, be returning to this place on the wheel of life...to learn some lessons you have, for whatever reasons, skipped over. JMOHO, mind you.

Bright Blessings,

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by SkipperJohn

People are just too lazy to read an entire thread.
BOTH YOU and I called and posted information. I'm afraid, as usual, the thread will go on and on, because people read the OP post, then immediately comment, regardless of what went on after it.
Well, at least 2 of us can know how to Deny Ignorance.
Peace.

Ouch! Typically i do read all or at least most of a thread before replying, but this time I didn't. At least I did go back and read the thread, and was quite pleased to read your post indicating this is most likely a rumour. Thanks,.........

edit on 12/11/2011 by angeldoll because: So this latest outrage was the usual much ado about nothing. Good, as ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just so I understand this correctly...stocking up on food, or respecting false information as long as it enhances or supports my ideas will help me to not come back to the wheel of life to learn my lessons?

Hello pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A little news story if anyone is interested.

www.newschannel5.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lets not forget the devastation that Tennesseans have endured and the stress on emergency responders to take care of those affected by a disaster..they WANT you to be prepared..they want folks to think ahead now and be ready and NOT to depend solely on 911 emergency staff..cuz it might not be possible to help everyone..this seems like a logical way to do an outreach to the public..I do not think it is in any way sinister or invasive..if you don't want to participate don't open the door. Local governments have come under a ton of scrutiny lately for failing it's citizens, Katrina is just one example.

Participants will be asked a list of 22 questions. They may include:

* What is your primary way of getting information during a disaster or emergency?
* What special assistance might you need from emergency responders during an emergency?

The people conducting the survey will be wearing a t-Shirt with the words CASPER written on the front, which stands for Community Assessment on Public Health Emergency Response.
Link: www.newschannel5.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I no longer reply to questions by people sent to my door. They can mail me the form. Or, set up a website for me to respond, should I choose.

The last time I answered questions to a stranger at my door...my property taxes were raised by 29%....because I keep my home up...all on my own.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm not arguing with you Des, or the other posters...everyone is entitled to their own opinions and feelings. All I am saying is if we are to deny ignorance..then we should fact check..ask questions and try and make a logical conclusion based on evidence. The state of TN and selected counties are trying to access how much help citizens might need during an emergency..so they can prepare for the winter..this seems logical to me.

As for the questionnaire it's none of my business if you do or do not answer it. To each his own..Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell Alex Jones to THOROUGHLY VET his sources, I mean even if he is in the --business-- of being a fear factory, becoming a known "sorcha faal" is going to kill his donations and subscriptions. (You'd think.) (Re. page 9)

I made a thread a few minutes ago with a video, and I kept checking thrice and more, to make sure it wasn't from the Onion, or some other thing pretending to be CSPAN II.org

The quashers are out and "on a mission from God" so to speak.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Seems like the story is getting pulled back all over the place...hmmm

oathkeepers.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Very interesting...they must have just posted that..and thanks for the update..here's a brief snippet:

THIS STORY HAS BEEN PULLED.

We have pulled this story about the Mormon cannery being visited by federal agents because the source of the information at the cannery is now denying that he ever told us that event occurred.

From now on, we will NOT post any such story based on what we are told by other people unless, and until, they are willing to go on video or at least on an audio recording with their info. That way, in case someone starts to crumble under the public attention or other pressures, and wants to deny what they told us, we have video or audio proof.
oathkeepers.org...

Looks like they might be trying to save face a bit..blame the witness for not being willing to go on video and such..I am glad they have pulled the story..very wise considering the Shi! storm they stirred up with everyone from the Mormon church to the Feds to the conspiracy sites like this one..Cheers Coco
edit on 11-12-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I thought I'd re post this, I found it a goody, by username ANNED (pg 9)

Here is the latest i have got from another survival site that has a number of Mormon members and oath keeper people.

The fool in the video (Stewart Rhodes) was excommunicated from the LDS church about 5 years back for certain improprieties.

In fact the Mormons they checked with knew Stewart Rhodes all to well as he has been a problem before.

There is now a internal investigation going on by a number of state oath keeper.org leaders and if this is a hoax Stewart Rhodes may be Excommunicated from the oath keepers org.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i just heard on the robert scott bell show that the mormon church says it never happened

though there are provisions in the patriot act that says if the government is asking questions it is ILLEGAL to warn the person being questioned about...

so the church may be retracting the story for that reason

In any case RSB made the point that having 7 days of stored food classifies one as a terrorist
as does having, like his grandma, a missing finger...

here note the word "secretly" being its the mormon church affiliation
the retraction may have been forced

Prior to the Patriot Act, records were defined as being limited “pieces of information, such as
hotel registrations, car rentals, and storage unit rentals.”27 Modified by the Patriot Act,
investigators may obtain and analyze a wide range of records that include anything “tangible”
(including books, records, papers, documents, and other items). This substantial difference permits
law enforcement agencies to access virtually any form of information in any format and quantity
loosely related to the heart of an investigation.28 The vagueness of the word tangible opens
doors to “fishing” expeditions instead of law enforcement being required to specify its
investigative intent.
The FBI’s power to demand, through the use of National Security Letters (NSL), that companies
secretly turn over personal records of customers, suppliers and employees has limited review by
judges and leaves companies with little recourse. Companies are compelled
to provide sensitive customer information without the right to question why, seek judicial counsel
or even acknowledge being directed to provide information in the first place. According to Susan
Hackett, senior vice president of the Washington-based Association of Corporate Counsel,
“government is looking to deputize in-house counsel and, generally, businesses,'' to secretly
provide a limitless unknowable fountain of information.29 This right to secretly demand
information from private companies breeds and recruits them to possibly become second order spies
who are in direct contact with the average citizen.
www.dtic.mil...
edit on 11-12-2011 by Danbones because: sticking keys

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In one minute, (4pm US Central time) Alex Jones Live Sunday Edition comes on, it will be interesting to see if he says anything about all this.
I am guilty of taking his stuff and just running with it, and now I will not do that any more. Done.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join