It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
after studying this thread since it started and knowing a lot about the Mormon church i have a clear picture that in no way could this story be true.

1 the Mormons have a lot of people in high places including in the upper management of the FBI.

2 the Mormons have what they call the Mormon telegraph and its very fast. anything that would affect Mormons anywhere in the US would be known throughout the church across the US within a day or two.
If the FBI or HLS or any other government agency did what is claimed every mormon cannery would know it within a day.
There cannery system trades Food Knowledge and Supplies across the country. They use the internet to do this.
If one runs short of any thing they need to operate they can borrow from other canneries till there supplies come it
With them no food goes to waste if there is a large surplus in one part of the country they trade for surplus food of another crop in other parts of the US.

3 The Mormon church has there own world wide communication network including radio stations
Mormon Channel.
They have there own businesses around the US
www.exmormon.org...
There are a large number of internet sites owned by the church or its members
www.ldsrankings.com...

4 If it was true do you think Mitt Romney would miss a chance to get a bite into the Obama administration for doing it. All conservatives would take a dim view of this Mormon or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not one person has gone to the source and their actual contact.

So now we fabricate the conspiracy as we go along and then, ignore the actual sources? The LDS church cant speak for those two persons. They need to speak.

If the report was a hoax then they will be sued?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I did call read page 4.. it is not true.

link

edit to add:

There is only 2 lds cannery locations on TN. call them

(615) 822-5584
19 Industrial Park Drive
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075

(865) 692-5374
202 Sherway Road
PO Box 30367
Knoxville, Tennessee 37930

edit on 10-12-2011 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

People are just too lazy to read an entire thread.
BOTH YOU and I called and posted information. I'm afraid, as usual, the thread will go on and on, because people read the OP post, then immediately comment, regardless of what went on after it.
Well, at least 2 of us can know how to Deny Ignorance.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So what is going on then....Should i stop getting can food?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Go get anything you want. IMHO this should be moved to the hoax area .2 of us confirmed this to be untrue. heck after reading all the stuff LDS has I am going to make a order.
edit on 10-12-2011 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The day federal agents show up at my door to confiscate food that I worked to pay for is the day I must kiss my wife and kids goodbye. I am not naive, I know that if they mean to take it I can't stop them. But I WILL stop as many as I can until they take me down. That would be the straw that broke the camels back indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is a hoax. It has been confirmed through phone calls to both sites in TN that this did not occur. This is too bad for the Oathkeeper site. There are so few sites that have true and valid information. Since two of their stories now appear to be fraudulent, they are joining the ranks of other fake sensationalist sites. Lets not have ATS be one of those sites. Thank you to everyone who also checked out the information.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

thanks for got all about that one , and for the few that think this is outdated or no longer valid think again www.sweetliberty.org... from the link

Executive Order #10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.

Executive Order #10997: Seizure of all electric power fuels and minerals, public and private.

Executive Order #10999: Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.

Executive Order #11000: Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision including the splitting of families if the government finds it necessary.

Executive Order #11001: Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #11002: Empowered the postmaster general to register all men, women and children in the U.S.

Executive Order #11003: Seizure of all airports and aircraft.

Executive Order #11004: Seizure of all housing and finance authorities to establish Forced Relocation Designated areas to be abandoned as "unsafe."

Executive Order #11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #12919: Signs June 3, 1994, by President Clinton. Encompasses all the above executive orders.

wonder what has been since then?? Bush and Obama EO are not listed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If this is a hoax, and you all proved it, then why haven't the Mods moved this to the Hoax category and closed the thread already? Doesn't makes sense at all, not to mention it is on the cover page of the site no less.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
well for being a hoax it is getting a lot of attention louisianaconservative.com... from the link

This incident was confirmed by Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President, Rand Cardwell. Here is Rand’s report:

“A fellow veteran contacted me concerning a new and disturbing development. He had been utilizing a Mormon cannery near his home to purchase bulk food supplies. The man that manages the facility related to him that federal agents had visited the facility and demanded a list of individuals that had been purchasing bulk food. The manager informed the agents that the facility kept no such records and that all transactions were conducted on a cash-and-carry basis. The agents pressed for any record of personal checks, credit card transactions, etc., but the manager could provide no such record. The agents appeared to become very agitated and after several minutes of questioning finally left with no information. I contacted the manager and personally confirmed this information.
so now the Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President is making this up or has reported false info from manager of the LDS food cannery is lying or the story is creditable now if you know LDS folks they do not lie, oath keeps tell a fib??? LDS would put a lid on this till they know if it is true or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To me it really doesn't matter how this story got the attention it has....the underlying message is still the same. Our government is all too invasive regarding our personal lives.

It could be that someone is unwilling to admit, they told someone else, something they shouldn't have. As to a total fabrication, I'm still on the fence.

It doesn't change the fact that it is wise to have an awareness of how you would take care of you and your family, in the event of a shortage of food and supplies, no matter what the reason.

If this story has made some people think...think about something so basic as feeding oneself, then I see nothing inherently wrong with this thread. If it has made some think in terms of "what rights do I really have to what I own", all the better. I know the farmers and livestock owners up here, have talked about "what if my animals were confiscated" in an emergency situation. If these types of conversations are already happening....just makes you wonder why. KWIM.

Des
edit on 11-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I went to LDS Cannery in Aurora, Colorado after reading this thread to dig for some information.

And I was able to find a few things out (after dropping about $90.00 bucks)
Kind of funny a religion would add disaster planning into it's Bible.

Anyway, one of the employees who we shall call "Bob" told me that they have been instructed by their Elders to deny all customer information to Federal Employees unless directed by Court Order. He also told me that to really cover your tracks you should A: Pay In Cash and B: Understand that even if Bob will not give anyone your purchase information the company who processes their credit cards will give the Feds whatever they want without you knowing.

For the record these policies are mandatory for many companies, and other religions like Hare Krishna's have had policies like that in place since 1973 so it isn't like it's some new radical activity.

Bob's other advice was to quickly get into your local canneries before the Elders begin imposing limits on what Non Members can purchase.

On a side note what if LDS Cannery was contacted by say FEMA to help fill a large food order, and FEMA was shot down by LDS Cannery and the Elders in Utah sighting the need to feed their own congregation. What would you do if you were the Feds? Maybe turn up the heat a bit on em to start right?

edit on 11-12-2011 by thekaliyuga because: Add a thought

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thekaliyuga

Thank You for going the extra mile for us. So, being concerned might be advisable after all.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

Under a future martial law scenario Executive Order 10998 (calling for the federal seizure of all food supplies, public and private farms and equipment) will be activated and even without new federally mandated "anti-hoarding" laws enacted during a crisis anyone with more than say a 2 week to 30 day supply of food will likely not only have their food stores confiscated but be subject to criminal charges as well...which in the case of being charged with violations of crisis management laws (anti hoarding of food and other "contraband" items [ie, illegal weapons, precious metals and cash]) against "the greater good" will likely be sent to special law enforcement camps outside the traditional justice system (ie, military prisons or "fema camps").

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I went to your links but this site only repeated what was on the oathkeepers.org site, They didn't present any other evidence that the story was true..they state that:

The federal government, just recently, has taken to inspecting private businesses unannounced and apparently without merit OR a warrant. The following is a report filed by Oath Keepers and verified by two other reliable outlets.

Link: louisianaconservative.com...

However they do not list the reliable outlets, they simply link back to oathkeepers or a site maintained by them Link: campaign.r20.constantcontact.com... gvskfO9cIEGtj5yDt8ML4E8genMeWvDY014K-mV6okpYVY-nmZBMWT8%3D

Their is no other credible source here..I think it's irresponsible to take the word of one person, this snippet is extracted from oathkeepers site

This incident was confirmed, in person, by Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President, Rand Cardwell. Here is Rand’s report:
In the first line we see this:

A fellow veteran

Link to original story: oathkeepers.org...
Well I'm sorry but I don't know "A fellow veteran" ...he could be anyone..that does not make him credible..This Rand person claims to have interviewed the cannery manager..but fails to give the exact location or names of witnesses OR which FEDERAL agency paid the visit. The cannery manager isn't breaking any laws, why the secrecy? At a minimum give the location and the agencies name so others can conduct an investigation and give the story some credibility.

Do I think some of our freedoms are eroding..yes..do I think government officials want to start this battle with strong overtones of invading the religious freedoms and practices of the Mormons or any other large religious sect..No...I think this story is a hoax..Vitchilo is only presenting a story and an important one..I hope we can truly get to the bottom of this story..Cheers Coco
edit on 11-12-2011 by itscocobaby because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
To me it really doesn't matter how this story got the attention it has....the underlying message is still the same. Our government is all too invasive regarding our personal lives.

Wow does this say it all! In other words, it is completely OK to spread false stories, rumors, or fear mongering, as long as it supports my ideas and my way of thinking.

It could be that someone is unwilling to admit, they told someone else, something they shouldn't have. As to a total fabrication, I'm still on the fence.
You're on the fence until what point? Because it doesn't sound like you are on the fence at all, it sounds like you are OK with the story no matter what the real truth is, because it supports your ideology already. You have already stated it "it really doesn't matter how this story got the attention it has....the underlying message is still the same..." so I am really clueless whether anyone, including yourself is sitting on any fence at all.

It doesn't change the fact that it is wise to have an awareness of how you would take care of you and your family, in the event of a shortage of food and supplies, no matter what the reason.
Again continuing to point out your ideology, and supports nothing of whether it is important or not if we are being fed false information.

If this story has made some people think...think about something so basic as feeding oneself, then I see nothing inherently wrong with this thread.
Well there you have the conclusion folks. Let us put out false and information completely full of lies, as long as it supports what I already think. Doesn't matter at all if we are being mislead, which could possibly support everything I think of then, but let's focus on what I already believe. I could care less about truth, as I would rather focus on the fear mongering! In fact, why don't we all just forget about truth all together, and you just continue to tell us how to think please. What an absolutely gross, disgusting statement. It's a shame you have as many posts as you do and support this way of thinking! Have you not learned a single thing yet at all??

If it has made some think in terms of "what rights do I really have to what I own", all the better.

Why don't you just say, if it "helps people to think the way I do, all the better."

This is by far one of the grossest posts I have seen on ATS to date!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

You can parse and interpret my post any way you like...I stand by what I wrote. I only hope, that IF
TSHTF...you can remember some of the sage advice you have read here....you life may very well depend on it.

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well...I would think the Feds are smarter than to pick a battle with the Mormon church, it has millions of members worldwide..billions of dollars..a staff of attorneys with unlimited time and resources to initiate a law suit and see it to a conclusion, which could take years to come to an end. Not to mention the other organized religious groups that would join into a class action lawsuit for violation of religious freedoms.
Cheers Coco

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join