It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

No one is immune from war and genocide,no one is safe from homelessness and drug addiction,we all sink or we all float,because we're all in the same big boat and no one is an island unto themselves, everyone of us is only a small part of the continent of humanity,just another brick in the wall,we are denied reflections of eachother,but unfortunately,their does exist a hierarchy among demons in hell...
edit on 28-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

No one is immune from war and genocide,no one is safe from homelessness and drug addiction,we all sink or we all float,because we're all in the same big boat and no one is an island unto themselves, everyone of us is only a small part of the continent of humanity,just another brick in the wall,denied reflections of eachother...

But here is where you are wrong, you are seeing every negative as a bad thing... when all things can be used for our betterment or our detriment. It is we who determine if an evil committed will be reflected with evil, or if we personally use what happened for our own good.

I live every single day of my life in pain, every single day.. and I am not talking a small amount, supposedly it is beaten in severity by only terminal cancer... except I do not get the pleasure of dying.

I am like this because of evil, because of a war I did not ask for, because of bombs and bullets not fired by me...

I had a choice, hate like nothing you have ever seen, and wreak vengence upon all those who did this to me and/or caused it to be done... or forgive others, and learn to use the pain to my advantage...

I forgave, and learned to use pain to my advantage.... I will be perfectly honest, even though there are moments I am anger, or I am afraid, or I am many things, what I have gained, what I have become because of all that happened and all that I have to deal with daily.... has made me a million times better person than what I ever would have been had none of this happened to me...and for that, the anger I can overcome.

this is my trial, and I am using it to become something pure.... what are you using?
edit on 29-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't understand how people keep saying, "You are responsible for all this evil in the world..." Hm? It's funny how the blame is thrown at *everyone*, when in fact it is the 1% who are responsible for all the evil currently in the world, right now. The evil that thrives like maggots on raw meat, in a dank, dark room. I once lived where I had to, renting a place on a hill, with two others... I went to wash the dishes and reached my hand into the water, and when I pulled it out of the milk that was dumped in there, my entire arm was covered in writhing maggots. That's pretty much what we've become. But don't try to dump this all on me, or Blocula, or people like us. Hell, I know I am a good person, deep down. I just do a bit of searching when I wonder, and I recall that I do have a good heart. In fact, that's why the world pains me so much. People who are really bad... they don't have regret, or empathy, or pity. They most certainly don't have charity. I've been at bus stops filled with a few hundred people, and not one of them would give a dime to the homeless. But the homeless came to me, like I had a sign on my forehead or something... I didn't mind buying them a meal. I didn't mind giving my last dime to a complete stranger. When I see a sad movie, or read a sad book, or hear a sad song, I get tears. Do evil people feel? I'm sick of people here on ATS being so judgmental. You don't know me. You know nothing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Originally posted by blocula

No one is immune from war and genocide,no one is safe from homelessness and drug addiction,we all sink or we all float,because we're all in the same big boat and no one is an island unto themselves, everyone of us is only a small part of the continent of humanity,just another brick in the wall,denied reflections of eachother...

But here is where you are wrong, you are seeing every negative as a bad thing... when all things can be used for our betterment or our detriment. It is we who determine if an evil committed will be reflected with evil, or if we personally use what happened for our own good.

Countless people driven into gas chambers,countless people put against a wall and shot,countless people forced to dig their own graves,countless people drafted into fabricated wars and then crippled and killed in battle,countless people dumped into pits filled with dead human bodies,countless children dying from cancer, countless people ripped apart by wild animals,countless little kids raped and murdered,millions of abortions, millions of suicides,millions of car crashes,every year and i could go on and on and on and those are ultimately good things? No,they are terrible and evil things that happen to damned souls who were thrown into hell...
edit on 29-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I don't understand how people keep saying, "You are responsible for all this evil in the world..." Hm? It's funny how the blame is thrown at *everyone*, when in fact it is the 1% who are responsible for all the evil currently in the world, right now.
And that 1% always has been responsible for the vast majority of evil thats inflicted upon innocent people again and again all over this fallen world and that 1% of people may literally be posessed by demons,whatever demons really are,perhaps malevolent aliens who hijacked earth and enslaved humanity long ago?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There exists a hierarchy among demons in hell,the materialistic playground of the damned we call earth and the lesser demons posess and control those who rape and murder individuals and the more powerful demons posess and control those who fabricate wars,orchestrate genocides and destroy entire nations,those like hitler and stalin and many other devious people throughout history and that is not a case of the devil made me do it,because there actually exists malevolent fourth dimensional beings who greatly influence the hellish conditions and situations that the majority of humanity perpetually finds themselves thrust within all over this fallen world...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Unbelievable Photographs Of Hell...

The Robert L.Capp Collection,Hoover Institution Archives,Ten Never Before Published Photographs Of The Immediate Aftermath Of The Hiroshima Bombing,August 6th 1945 > yawoot.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I love you blocula.
I also love your threads. Therefore, no way this is hell, else I wouldn't get any enjoyment from reading your threads.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Honestly... I sometimes wonder if being on this planet is some kind of punishment for something we all did in a life somewhere else, like on a different planet or dimension or something.

Yeah I know, it sounds crazy, but it's still interesting to consider.

I've learned my lesson though, seriously... please take me back now. PLEASE.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you add a few "2012" and "TSHTF" before each of the words on your list ... it actually looks like a typical ATS list of "Recent Posts"

Hmmmm, I bet there is a Freudian analogy in there somewhere.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Honestly... I sometimes wonder if being on this planet is some kind of punishment for something we all did in a life somewhere else, like on a different planet or dimension or something.

Yeah I know, it sounds crazy, but it's still interesting to consider.

I've learned my lesson though, seriously... please take me back now. PLEASE.
What you've said above is way more than a little possible,considering the mind opening and disheartening fact that no one knows where we came from and are seemingly still coming from,no one knows where we are and no one knows where we are going and so the realization that this world is drowning in evil and has been ripped apart by war and genocide for who knows how long? tells me very clearly that earth is most likely a soul prison and for lack of a better word, perhaps even hell...
edit on 31-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join