It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was $160 mil/min but is now $170 million/min of an increase in Credit Derivatives just 12 hours apar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Refer to this post I made earlier in the day.

Isn't it interesting that you find no one really approaching this? Barack addressed this issue to the media saying that these bankers are "creative" and that there are no new laws yet to cover this [concerning these new exotic investments].

Hope you have your gallons of water ready and enough gold to pay the taxes on your property for the next five years lest the Feds repossess it....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would have more to say on this subject, but what if J.P. Morgan is the fall guy. The big bank everyone remembers from the last great depression. Maybe the banks have decided to gut one of their own and abandon them as the road becomes occupied.

Besided, and I hesitate to say this as I sense the thread author will take strong offence ( sorry, )
I think Bernanke is actually the one good guy who's ever been Fed Chief. What makes me think this?

If the plundering was through and it was time for the roof to fall in, would you stay or would you find some honest man and put him in the danger area. But that's just my hunch.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I would have more to say on this subject, but what if J.P. Morgan is the fall guy. The big bank everyone remembers from the last great depression. Maybe the banks have decided to gut one of their own and abandon them as the road becomes occupied.

Besided, and I hesitate to say this as I sense the thread author will take strong offence ( sorry, )
I think Bernanke is actually the one good guy who's ever been Fed Chief. What makes me think this?

If the plundering was through and it was time for the roof to fall in, would you stay or would you find some honest man and put him in the danger area. But that's just my hunch.

David Grouchy

Well, given the knowledge either one of us has, there is no denying what you said. He could be the fall guy. It's my opinion that any face you see doesn't know much anyway. He's just a worker bee. Like Obama, I think Bernanke is told what to do by the Elite.

Zuckerman made some software for people to communicate with and he's now hot stuff, super billionaire and invited to the big parties, but not all of them. He's still just a servant, an entrepreneur. A cog in the wheel.

So yeah. I think that's possible. Of course I don't know, but I assume all the derivative craziness could be a way for competition of the players to see who will rise to the top and rule different parts of the world when it's all said and done. I suppose to those who are awake, seeing congress sit on their a$$es when there's real stuff to make happen really is the equivalent to not paying your bills when you know everything will crash...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Guys read this I cant believe banks are selling protection on their own countries. Well I guess with everything at such a high level of stupidity I understand.

CDS protection sold by EU banks of Host countries

top topics

join