It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth behind the Black Stone, Allah & Muhammad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

People come to see this video either for curiosity or for information. And information can be verified by external historical sources. If it cannot be verified by 2 eyewitnesses at the time of Muhammad like the Gospel of Yahushua in the NT Holy Bible, then logic shall prevail over it. YHWH Elohim inspired Prophet Yehoshua to write "Allah" in Hebrew to mean OAK eversince around 1390 BCE as written in the Book of Yehoshua Chapter 24 verse 26. This is irrefutable as the Scripture cannot be broken vide John 10:35. Why Black Stone is venerated at the Ka'aba? Who is the true identity of the god named Allah? Why the Islam Trinity: Allah, Jibriel & Muhammad is hidden so deeply from Muslims??? Please spread the truth to all your friends and those you love their souls to be saved from hell-fire. Muslims will never admit that Hajj has the roots in paganism. Muslims try to forget that Muhammad asked Muslims to pray facing Jerusalem City and built the Doom Of the Rock in Jerusalem. Then nowadays why pray towards Mecca if Jerusalem's Doom of Rock is the holy site? Abraham and Ishmael never went to institute worship at Kaaba in Mecca. It is all lies of Muslims scholars.

edit on 8-12-2011 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 11/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Probably why most Quranists don't bother touching the kabba during the Hajj, still fairly arbitrary though - who cares what's said in hadith? The Quran itself renders them useless.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
Probably why most Quranists don't bother touching the kabba during the Hajj, still fairly arbitrary though - who cares what's said in hadith? The Quran itself renders them useless.

They don't know because there's so many people that make the pilgrammage to Mecca, it's impossible to even see that damned stone so they all just point to it as they circle the structure. In times passed they used to kiss it if they could get close enough to it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Interesting and informative video. Too bad 99.9% muslim will refute that and say it is blasphemy. One question,why do you say "Doom of the Rock"?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

One question,why do you say "Doom of the Rock"?

Actually, he didn't say Doom of the Rock, that was the offsite content he quoted....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In any philosophical or religious context in life, whoever says " the truth is this",
You know it's not the truth.

edit on 8-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the supposed "Arab's" voice gets a rather scottish accent at times?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Hmmm very interesting. You would know better than myself, so I will ask you.
Was it not Abraham who built the original square block located at Mecca?
Did he not build it in reverence to his God?
That is, The God of Abraham?
During the pilgrimage to Mecca,the most Holy Place to some, the faithful throw stones at the containment vessel ,
to denounce Satan captured within the block.
The block built by Abraham.
So, I ask you, what were Abrahams original intentions in the construction of the block at Mecca?
Was it to honor the God of Abraham ,Yahweh sp.?, and to restrain Satan,?
Or, to honor the god of Abraham, Satan?
Was it not The Black Stone that was cast out of the Heavens?
Imprisoned by the hands of man, for all men?

I would appreciate if you could clarify my ignorance. Sincerely and without sarchasm, Wildmanimal
edit on 8-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: word add

P.S. I really like your Rock God Idea, Check out mine, www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add Link

edit on 8-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in Content

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The symbolism of kissing the black stone...

Islam strictly prohibits idolatry. Muslims believe that the Stone's role in hajj is simply representative and symbolic in nature, not related to belief in the stone itself as having any special power. A hadith records that, when the second Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (580-644) came to kiss the Stone, he said in front of all assembled: "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither harm anyone nor benefit anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] kissing you, I would not have kissed you."

en.wikipedia.org...

Muslims understand that the stone has no power over anyone... their monotheism and dedication towards the Creator as taught by Jesus, still remains.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lover088
Abraham and Ishmael never went to institute worship at Kaaba in Mecca. It is all lies of Muslims scholars.

It is rather so, that the priests who wrote the books of the old testament HUNDREDS OF YEARS after the originals - removed any and all mention of Abraham and Kaaba for obvious reasons: to turn the Book of God into a NATIONAL book of Jews.
Thus, the Bible (Old Testament) today has all this jew-centric content, and the transformed God of the Universe into a God of Jews.

They hated everyone and everything who was not a Jew, and the mere thought that Abraham might have built the very first House of God OUTSIDE israel outraged them.

Everything "had to be" jewish - God, the prophets, the Holy Sites, the Books ...

Even you, yes YOU can spot this in the story which talks about Abraham wanting to sacrifice his son for God, where, although they changed Ismail to Isaac, they FORGOT to remove a word which is still there and it says that Abraham was about to sacrifice "his Son, his ONLY SON ..." - and since we know Ismail was the FIRSTBORN of Abraham, then how can Isaac be "the only son" ...?

Blatant forgery right there ...

All bunch of scripts written by priests and editors after the Babylonian exile with the sole political purpose and agenda of making jews the master race, and all other "goyim" their servants.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Even you, yes YOU can spot this in the story which talks about Abraham wanting to sacrifice his son for God, where, although they changed Ismail to Isaac, they FORGOT to remove a word which is still there and it says that Abraham was about to sacrifice "his Son, his ONLY SON ..." - and since we know Ismail was the FIRSTBORN of Abraham, then how can Isaac be "the only son" ...?

Understanding the story of Abraham and his ONLY son need not even be in a religious context.
Anyone who at least has had english as a second language can understand that only Ishmael was an ONLY son.

At worst, these people will concoct a story that Ishmael was never a son of Abraham....because they believe Hagar was never a wife to Abraham, but a concubine (Heard this one before). Their own bible proves them wrong... I'll let Genesis 16:3 do the talking.

So that means, Ishmael was very much part of Abrahams seed whos descendants would be as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies" and "In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice"....

Unfortunately, christians make the mistake of thinking that Abrahams MUSLIM descendants are excluded from this promise.

edit on 9-12-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Unfortunately, christians make the mistake of thinking that Abrahams MUSLIM descendants are excluded from this promise.

edit on 9-12-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Oh they don't do it as a result of a mistake ...

The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know. - Q, 2:146

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by lover088
Abraham and Ishmael never went to institute worship at Kaaba in Mecca. It is all lies of Muslims scholars.

It is rather so, that the priests who wrote the books of the old testament HUNDREDS OF YEARS after the originals - removed any and all mention of Abraham and Kaaba for obvious reasons: to turn the Book of God into a NATIONAL book of Jews.
Thus, the Bible (Old Testament) today has all this jew-centric content, and the transformed God of the Universe into a God of Jews.

They hated everyone and everything who was not a Jew, and the mere thought that Abraham might have built the very first House of God OUTSIDE israel outraged them.

Everything "had to be" jewish - God, the prophets, the Holy Sites, the Books ...

Blatant forgery right there ...

All bunch of scripts written by priests and editors after the Babylonian exile with the sole political purpose and agenda of making jews the master race, and all other "goyim" their servants.

Interesting. I always thought when it talked about Abraham sacrificing his only son meant that it was his only legitimate son by Sarah his wife, and not the slave girl he took to bed at Sarah's behest. I know under Sumerian law any child had by a slave girl was the legal child of the mistress of the household and this was how Sarah tried to obtain a child when she grew impatient with God.

Have you any proof of this statement? I'd love to read up on it if you can provide a link.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You can be the descendants of Abraham all you want, that doesn't make you automatically saved.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by posthuman

They don't know because there's so many people that make the pilgrammage to Mecca, it's impossible to even see that damned stone so they all just point to it as they circle the structure. In times passed they used to kiss it if they could get close enough to it.

I said QURANISTS, not muslims.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

One of many errors in Islamic accounts of history. Abraham never went to Mecca. It's impossible.
Suggested reading - 'Why I am Not a Muslim' by Ibn Warriq. Excellent history book on Islam.
(he also has - "Why I am Not a Christian'. Another good history book.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

One of many errors in Islamic accounts of history. Abraham never went to Mecca. It's impossible.
Suggested reading - 'Why I am Not a Muslim' by Ibn Warriq. Excellent history book on Islam.
(he also has - "Why I am Not a Christian'. Another good history book.

Pardon my ignorance.

How can you be so sure there is errors from Islamic account ?

How can you have a certitude that he never went to Mecca ?

new topics

top topics

join