It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater - A Martian Horse "Statue"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I see the horse but only because I have a very good imagination and love to see shapes in things. I consider myself a fair artist too another reason I see this and bigfoot and the face...BUT

There are true mysteries of Mars and this to me is not one of them and only sets us off on a wild goose chase or looking for long legged snipes. Not real evidence or at least not going to be convincing to the common person IMHO. And if you cannot convince an average person that there was a civilization on Mars then what is the point?

I believe there is life (a few steps above primitive) and liquid water on the surface but to this day after viewing literally tens of thousands of images I am not convinced of alien or past civilization at least on Mars now Phobos is another story…

P.S. Why do you think that Russian spacecraft headed to Phobos went dark...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks like a horse at first glance

But further study on the picture and it does seem to be pretty conclusive that its two rocks.

Just a guess but id say the second rock on the back side is 7 maybe 8 feet back.

You can clearly see the dividing line between the rocks anyways. Look at the way the transition of the shadows from the horses back waist and legs to the front chest and head.

It seems to be a bit inconsistent

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Yes, you are correct:

That would be "General Custer"!

..... I'll bet it could go virile on YouTube!

And, that would be "viral".

"virile" has an entirely different meaning, and different pronunciation:

vir·ile/ˈvirəl/
Adjective:
(of a man) Having strength, energy, and a strong sex drive.
Having or characterized by strength and energy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsobserver

Originally posted by 5andman
marsrover.nasa.gov...

Not sure about the horse, but some of the "rocks" seem square-ish or pillar-like (middle, left of pic)

This? Also see my post from 09:33AM above... it's not a horse but still...

..............................................................................................
Hi marsobsever. Yes many other anomalous objects around here, in the ejecta. The object you circled to the rigt is another object of obvious design.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk

Originally posted by marsobserver

Originally posted by 5andman
marsrover.nasa.gov...

Not sure about the horse, but some of the "rocks" seem square-ish or pillar-like (middle, left of pic)

This? Also see my post from 09:33AM above... it's not a horse but still...

..............................................................................................
Hi marsobsever. Yes many other anomalous objects around here, in the ejecta. The object you circled to the rigt is another object of obvious design.

Thanks for posting.

your welcome rdunk... nice to get a response

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba

Ok i'd already seen the horse your talking about,i had to stare at the "rocks" for about a minute so see what you were referring to.I can easily tell you what hit there,it was a meteorite there's nothing magical or mystical about it.How do you know that there was something there before the crater impact,i'd love to hear how you know such things.If i looked at say 100 random pictures of rocks here on earth and used my imagination i'm sure i'd be able to see something that resembles something else in some of those rocks using my imagination,if i then posted it on here and pointed out what i'm seeing you'd be able to spot it even easier because i'd pointed it out,do you understand this? Btw i'm very open minded that's why i'm here but i also like to use common sense although i'm not so sure it should be called common anymore because it's becoming less common by the day.

...................................................................................................................................
Hey gibb, I am glad you see the horse. It is an obvious piece of "intelligent design". I say the horse was there before the impact, because the whole area is fraught with anomalous objects, strewn all over the area. There was a lot of "stuff" here before the impact. Yes, NASA says it was a meteorite, but I even have a circumstantial question about the veracity of that. Only time will tell.

You and I are different. I don't "look at rocks, and use my imagination". I look at photos, to see if I can find anomalous objects. Sometime I do, but most of the time I don't find anything. I don't try to make "something out of nothing". And I do believe my approach is "the common sense approach", as you say.

Thanks, and just keep looking.

An obvious piece of intelligent design would stand out like a sore thumb,if that's the case then why can more than half of the people that have looked at it not immidiatley even see it? And you still didn't say how you knew it was there before the area was even hit. And of course i looked at the photo looking for anomalous objects,i was saying your imagination is what found the horse.Where does common sense come into play when your saying things are this way or that way like for example with it being there before the crator impacted when your reasoning behind that is based on absolutley nothing? That's such common sense lol

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When I swim the backstroke, I look at the clouds. Most of the time they are just clouds but sometimes you can see perfect images of things.

That doesn't mean that the clouds are made of horses or birds. It just means your mind sees an image of a horse or a bird.

If you look at enough rocks you can find rocks that look like other things. That doesn't mean the rocks were "Made" by an intelligent being.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi your horse from a different angle I agree it looks like a horse head but it's 2 rocks and its natural!

So you think a rock cant have straight edges it seems.

What I cant believe is someone your claimed age hasn't seen images of rocks with straight edges sweeping curves or even like this below all are natural!

Isn't NATURE just great!
edit on 9-12-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon what happened? Weren't you a gold member way above top secret? Have you been a naughty boy?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
I see it, and it is very clearly a horse-like object, like a toy horse a child would ride on. It also looks a little cartoonish. It's interesting how some folks can clearly see these images while others cannot.

Basiago has a lot to say about stuff on Mars, and he's got the photos to prove it.

PROJECT MARS

His crusade to prove his Mars findings and bring them to public light has been called “heroic.”

Of his founding of MARS, Andy has written:

“I am leading the campaign to achieve political recognition of the fact that Mars is inhabited because we must now enact the international treaty that is required to protect the ecology and civilization of Mars from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by human beings from Earth. We must remember that Mars does not belong to the people of Earth. Mars belongs to the Martians! If we fail to recognize this, then we will fail our first major test of cosmic citizenship. I believe that the people of the Earth are ready for cosmic citizenship and I believe that they are ready for the truth.”

We see it, but we can clearly also see it is not even one stone but different colors of stone lying near each other and on each other and dark and light spots on stones that make you think you see a horse shape.

If you have ever been to a rocky desert you will know as you look out you can pick out pictures like this just like you do in clouds because there are so many textures and light and dark stones and shadows. I can find google examples that would blow your mind if you are this easily impressed.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Isn't this horse just one more example of "proof" of the existence of intelligent design, on Mars??? How much proof does it take, to get it out into the open public, and to the whole world???

I sincerely hope you are joking.
edit on 9-12-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by rdunk

Yes, you are correct:

That would be "General Custer"!

..... I'll bet it could go virile on YouTube!

And, that would be "viral".

"virile" has an entirely different meaning, and different pronunciation:

vir·ile/ˈvirəl/
Adjective:
(of a man) Having strength, energy, and a strong sex drive.
Having or characterized by strength and energy.

............................................................................................
Yes, too big of a rush! But I take it, you mean that "virile" is not the "real you??!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of rocks to me

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sorry this one is just a rock.
a rock that looks a very little like a crued horses.

in nature you will get things that look a little like some thing!?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I stared at it for a good minute and I see only normal rocks that don't even resemble a horse in any way.

I saw it within a second on every single photo provided. Maybe you're just trying too hard not to see anything?

Evidence of civilisation? Nope, just rocks that resemble something familiar.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When I was young and used to go out walking in the country with my mum she was brilliant for pointing at something and saying "that tree looks like a kangaroo" or "that cloud looks like a map of London"
and as soon as she said it I could see it.I saw nothing until she pointed it out,but could see what she saw MOST of the time.
I showed her the Mars rock/horse photo and asked what she could see (NOT do you think this looks like a horse) and her answer was "A pile of rocks".
Proof if ever it's needed that mums know more than anyone else does

Chris.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I see a lot of people still claiming to see some sort of horse in this pile of rocks. I'm really trying my hardest to see a horse (even knowing that it's no sign of intelligent creation). Perhaps you can trace something out in Photoshop or MS Paint to show what you think is the horse instead of just circling the area?

Here's the possible outlines that I keep looking at and still can't see this horse:

If anything, I can see a Tyrannosaurus Rex or some other dinosaur, but that's just my imagination being able to see things that are familiar to me. No sign of intelligent creation.

This outlined version resembles absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see anything that even remotely resembles a horse statue, such as this one. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong? Can you show me exactly what you're looking at, rdunk?

Even if you can show me a horse, I still maintain that it's no sign of intelligent creation. You're looking and sharing the wrong stuff if you want to convince people there's life on Mars.

ETA: Oh, I guess I was looking at the wrong formation. Maybe you should point this out better next time?

Still, no signs of intelligent creation. Is a neat looking natural formation though, now that I see it correctly.
edit on 9-12-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You've got to be joking right? This is clearly just a pile of rocks, any fool can see that. I know what your getting at but this is just like seeing objects in the clouds, nothing new here.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

marsrover.nasa.gov...

Top half of the horse are rocks and dirt in the background.

Bottom half of horse are rocks and dirt in the foreground.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

An obvious piece of intelligent design would stand out like a sore thumb,if that's the case then why can more than half of the people that have looked at it not immidiatley even see it? And you still didn't say how you knew it was there before the area was even hit. And of course i looked at the photo looking for anomalous objects,i was saying your imagination is what found the horse.Where does common sense come into play when your saying things are this way or that way like for example with it being there before the crator impacted when your reasoning behind that is based on absolutley nothing? That's such common sense lol
....................................................................................................................

Gibb, one doesn't need to use "imagination" to see this horse, especially with it being ringed.

With what I see in the photos of the Concepcion' Crater, it is my opinion this was a place of some type of memorial, or a place of burials. There is other evidence here to indicate that as a possibility. And now NASA says it just happened that a 10 meter meteorite just happened to hit right here, and made the crater??? How do we know it wasn't a direct hit by a controlled missile, from somewhere?? And, if it was a missile, just where might it have come from??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join