It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater - A Martian Horse "Statue"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There are many intriguing " Egyptian's anomalies" on Mars...

Egypt

Mars

Enhanched in yellow

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Till nasa releases every photo...

Ask and ye shall receive

NASA photo uncut...

NASA scientists have labeled this one "Roosevelt" in referal to Mt Rushmore type edifaces.

They also called hematite nodules found all over the place "Blue Berries" because they looked like a muffin the guy was eating at the time

Kid you not look it up

These things... and yes these are unedited NASA pictures image number 1P131479514EFF0534P2536L5M1_L4L5L5L5L6

edit on 9-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I can see what you are getting at, but I would be inclined to agree with others and suggest that it is simple the layout / formation of the rocks. However if it is a horse, it would appear to have a serious case of moon face and a massive eye, also the legs look extremely thin and would surely be incapable of supporting such a huge cranial mass.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hmmm. A bit desperate I think.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Looks like a rock.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Two rocks with the one looking like a head behind the body. Psychologists use ink blots ATS uses martian rocks!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

errie took me a min of staring but the face in the last pic is uncanny. but until disclosure by government or a private crazy alien hunting group sends a satellite up there's always gonna be doubt...cool pic...no proof :-(

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I looked at it for a while, and it looks more like a frog to be honest. A frog racing the horse.

Then i turned the picture up side down and sideways, and realised they look like a bunch of nice looking rocks that belong in the front of my house - not mars.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Naaaaayyyy!

Its a rocks...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The Horse shape is as clear as day, even if it s a natural rock formation or not, a lot of people viewing it are blind or just don't want to see it. Even in the NASA photo your eye goes right to it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I stared at it for a good minute and I see only normal rocks that don't even resemble a horse in any way.

Same here, nothing close to a horse. This is why they dont release the truth: they dont know the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I see your horse but when I click on the link pici I don't see the horse
maybe it's a Cheshire Horse.

Maybe a Ninja Horse!?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can't believe threads like these actually get stars and flags. They are rocks people - ROCKS!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
how can you all live with yourselves on a conspiracy website? I can't believe no one has mentioned the Montauk Project yet.

The Montauk Projects were neo-nazi funded experiments (1942 - 1982) having to do with lots of different elite technologies like behavior control and space-time travel.

The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time, by Preston B. Nichols with Peter Moon. One area of these experiments consisted of a super psychic kid that Montauk officials trained in order to bring in more kids from broken families.

Montauk used these newly programmed kids/recruits (boys usually between 10-16, blond, blue eyed, tall and light skinned) as scouts for missions that involved going to a place or time that might be dangerous for other more valuable scouts.

The Nazi-controlled Montauk project specifically sent every raw scout into the future of 6037 AD., always to the same point, to what appeared to be a city in ruins (on Mars). They were instructed to travel to the center of the dead city to a square, in the center of which was a statue of a GOLD HORSE ON A PEDESTAL. Recruits were asked to try and decipher strange glyphs written on the pedestal, interpret and report.

This is an extremely interesting book, it sounds far fetched but there is a LOT of technical details about the design of technologies involved and explanation of how time travel is possible and WHO helped them design some of the technology (i.e. tesla, von braun), whether it was against their will or not.

This is an artistic rendering of the horse, on the cover of the book:

This is a surprisingly similar statue that now resides permanently at Denver International Airport:

Combine this new information with all of the mythological lore of Horses and their connection to Mars energy trough astrology, and you got yourself an intriguing mystery.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't know if your thread is ment sarcastic....but I hope it is. Otherwise you maybe should consult a doctor. There is absolutely nothing to see.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Its obviously a duck,
a horse statue. . .. lol.

There is a million "horse statues" on mars if you get the angle, shadow and blur right

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh for goodness sakes, yet another thread about Mars anomalies turns up a normal rock

OP you may want to look at some pictures of ancient statues on Earth, and then look at your Mars one,

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I do not see a quadrapedal mammel in that rock, at least no more so then any other rock.

Besides if evolution were to take hold on Mars the odds of getting a horse would be very, very, very low.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Congratulations! You found a rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join