It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater - A Martian Horse "Statue"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOlL thanks for that Im LMAO , and almost snorted pop all over)

But my question was what do YOU think that is?

edit on 9-12-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

So dismissive. Yet you failed to read even the first sentence correctly:

Andrew D. Basiago stated that the human forms – believed to be either humanoids or statues – were discovered by Ross Curley, chief photo- analyst for MARS, after Basiago asked Curley to magnify an image of one of the glass tubes on Mars to see if it might hold evidence of life.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sounds like you are involved with quite a crowd! Probably a lot of fun!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
But my question was what do YOU think that is?

No idea at this time... nothing to compare it too as this is a truly out of this world feature, like the thousands of black geysers that we have pictures of. The scientists speak of levitating sheets of CO2 ice where the whole ice sheet floats above the ground in the spring...
and the geysers are caused by the levitating gas escaping through holes

I think a field trip is in order... but my team is not moving fast enough on our 4 seater

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Other than the glass tube pictures , the one picture that still makes my jaw drop is this one here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...................................................................................................................

Yes, I agree with you on that Egyptian statue, and, as you probably know, there is so much more right in that same area, that is kinda "jaw dropping".

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Akkk ok , thanks for the reply.

As crazy as it sounds they look for all the world like reptile eggs.
Empty ones at that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

this is a very interesting find. Thank you. Although I do agree with you that the figure appears to be rearing up , I wonder if is is just an accident that makes that mess of stone look like a recognizable horse. The area around the figure looks dishoveled....leaving me to speculate that this find is a lot like cloud spotting, is there anything other in the field that suggests a deliberate formation?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sounds like you are involved with quite a crowd! Probably a lot of fun!

You know....everytime I get a call....I bitch and moan....and I don't HAVE to go....but I sort of do. I don't know if you can understand that but....even though it's my call....unless something HEAVY goes down....I don't HAVE to go. But the one time I said no....I spent the whole time knowing they were somewhere I was not and I was pacing and jittery and felt like I was skipping school or.....you know that feeling as a kid when you knew you had a paper due the next day....and it was Sunday....and instead of just doing it....you watched TV....and procrastinated...but you couldn't enjoy ANYTHING....because you KNEW it was due in 12 hours?

I have trained myself not to procrastinate....much....but my conscience drives me crazy if I do not go....so I go! I am older now too so it is not as easy....but when I am there or where ever....I am not the Rock Star....I am the older "Civey" ho these younger guys look to to figure things out. That is what I do....I am a problem solver. And RARELY does brute force solve a problem....but if things go to $#%@! as they sometimes rarely do....these guy's have my back!

This is why I hate not to go....just the thought of me not going and someone of lessor experience #%$@&*$ UP! It would haunt me forever....and my long term memory is way too keen.....I relive the screw ups in my mind as almost a perfect recording. It would just kill me! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I think a field trip is in order... but my team is not moving fast enough on our 4 seater

I left several messages involving the stone horse (statue) on Mars.

When the President personally asks to speak with me I'll be definitely sure to ask him if he knows anyone important enough to initiate a 6 seated trip up there.

edit on 9-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lindsaylove
reply to post by trollz

this is a very interesting find. Thank you. Although I do agree with you that the figure appears to be rearing up , I wonder if is is just an accident that makes that mess of stone look like a recognizable horse. The area around the figure looks dishoveled....leaving me to speculate that this find is a lot like cloud spotting, is there anything other in the field that suggests a deliberate formation?

...........................................................................................................
Hi lindsaylove, it is good to meet you. You say "the area around the figure looks dishoveled" - that is an understatement!! At least most of this stuff as been thrown here from the impact crater, right near. That is where all of the rocks, and stuff, came from. There is no way to know whether the horse was already sitting here, or if it was thrown here also, from the crater area.

This entire area, around the crater has a plethora of ejecta strewn around, andthere are other anomalies here also that I will post from time to time.

Thanks so much for your comments!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

D: D: D:

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you sir. Where you see a horse, I see a lower perspective of a certain organ males have.

I hope I didn't ruin that for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I left several messages involving the stone horse (statue) on Mars.

When the President personally asks to speak with me I'll be definitely sure to ask him if he knows anyone important enough to initiate a 6 seated trip up there.

edit on 9-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

...............................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ThinkingCap, that just sounds great. Be sure and let me know when you are going, for I will make sure I have a list of Mars global coordinates to give to you, for places that I would like to see investigated. And yes, we should start with the Victoria Crater, which is the site of the Egyptian statue!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by rdunk

D: D: D:

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you sir. Where you see a horse, I see a lower perspective of a certain organ males have.

I hope I didn't ruin that for you.

......................................................................................
Hello Gorman91! No, didn't ruin it for me. However, many of the debunkers here often say "one sees what he looks for"! So...............................I'm just say'in!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I looked at a cloud today, it looked like a bunny. Must have been aliens that made it, and not the perspective I was seeing it at.

Every documentary, blog, "Scientific paper" I have ever seen on or about "Objects on the moon or mars" Is nothing but these people looking to far into the picture.

Till nasa releases every photo and video (uncut and clean) All this will ever be is just people looking to hard at the shadows and rocks. When they land a rover on the planet and it says "We are here! go north 5 miles" It will be nothing more then rocks and the light.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am srry I din't yet reply to you as I got off track for a while. Mars right now...is most likely dead....as far as life is concerned but pockets of microbes could exist in any area that water may be.....and we know there is water...frozen or not on Mars.

Since at one time there were vast oceans on Mars....the case for early life before Mars' magnetic field failed as the planets liquid metal core cooled and stop spinning. No protective magnetic field is like a person standing infront of a Particle beam....and any life would be killed as well as the oceans basicly split into their base elements and lost to open space.

As far as the topic....a Humans mind will matrix any combination of random shapes into a form they are aware of thus....we look at clouds...and we see faces, animals...etc. Same thing goes for rocks on Mars.

As to the Alien Desert Stink thing....well...that must be an inside joke. As far as talking about beter or more important issues....I realize this is subject to a persons value system....but some things.....such as finding Jesus' face in a danish....as this is the equivelent to what we are doing on this topic....I think I can call this one out with reasonable concepts that m statements ring true to many others. As far as this is concerned....LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Oh lord. LOL.

I will admit that currently I have been up for close to 24 hours straight, and well, the mind goes places.

I hope to find some more data on this. Always good to see what's out there. I for one like to take these sites and compare them to "Martian oceans" to see if the locations in question would be suitably close to water or rivers for civilizations to be born.

I always imagined the three giant volcanoes in the Northern hemisphere along the Northenr Delta that runs into the grand canyon would have developed like Egypt did along the Nile. What sort of culture would develop in the shadow of three mountain-gods and a life giving river, as the planet slowly died, and the people lost faith in their gods of the earth...or mars in this case.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
Here we go again I wont even say the P word.

Let me say it for you... "Prosopagnosia" The inability for people to see anything but rocks.
Not sure there is a cure

It looks like a horse made out of rocks,

Hence the OP saying "Statue" in the title

Well to be 100% correct what you see is a rock that RESEMBLES a horse head shape I see it as well, but what the OP is trying to claim is that this was a STATUE of a horse and was made to resemble a horse thats were the BS STARTS!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I have to agree....even if intel. life evolved first on Mars and was wiped out....the enviroment as well as lover gravity would have 0% chance of producing a horse. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
really? really?? i wish there was another section of ATS where everything ridiculous was filtered out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

FFS it's just a rock!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join