It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater - A Martian Horse "Statue"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow. I'm more worried about the statue of this guy! Who was he and why has he returned to Earth!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

......................................................................................................................
bluemoon, what can I say?!! That is real cute. That looks like a horse fro the Red Planet, and obviously is an environment "greenie" from Earth. Those two might just go together!!!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No, no, no. THESE are Martian horses*:

*John Carter: Warlord of Mars [Edgar Rice Burroughs]
edit on 12/8/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Please it's things like this that make the average person think that people like us who are into ufo's and life elsewhere are completely insane,of course if aliens were going to make a horse sculpture on mars that's the perfect location in with a bunch of rocks.It's not a mars anomaly it's your active imagination

...........................................................................................
Hi gibb1 That "bunch of rocks you are referring to have been blasted out of the Concepcion' impact crater. This horse wasn't very likely to have been standing in a field of rocks, before whatever hit this place......hit it! Before the "impact", there was something "very here". No way to know at this point for sure what it was. I have my opinion, but that is for another conversation.

Some see it, others don't - way of life with this stuff I suppose!

Thanks for your comments!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm not on Mars so I can't prove it but looks like one rock in front of another combined to make it "appear" as a horse"

IMO.

Peace

I actually am on Mars right now &
yeah good call, just a bunch of rocks.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
No, no, no. THESE are Martian horses*:

*John Carter: Warlord of Mars [Edgar Rice Burroughs]
edit on 12/8/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

.........................................................................................................
Those horses look pretty scary! But then, so do the "Martians, with FOUR ARMS!

Wow, that is a wild pic! My horse just look a good gentle horse!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is clearly a horse!

What is a horse doing on mars?

I can't believe this.

The White House isn't picking up either.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
This is clearly a horse!

What is a horse doing on mars?

I can't believe this.

The White House isn't picking up either.

...........................................................................................................
Hi ThinkingCap, good to meet you. I am going to assume your comments are serious, about the horse. If so, I am glad that you too are able to see it, Don't know why it is so hard for so many to see it, or accept that they see it. In any case, it is Mars stuff like this that should get the attention of many who continue to hide the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
White House is still not responding.

Are you and I the only ones taking this seriously or what?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am a supporter and friend of Andrew Basiago which, as many will remember, has suggested that there is/was life on Mars.

Camper On Basiago

He makes this claim from personal exposure to Mars creatures but, more importantly in his POV, his images he has found from the Mars Rover panoramas.

Nonetheless, I am of the emphatic opinion that contrasted and colored pictures from NASA, tainted or not, are hardly evidence of anything except that there may be anomalies.

With respect to these OP images, and Basiago's, I cannot but think we are looking at artificial things in both cases, or, possibly, as a remote option, fossils of some sort. But the regularity and rectilinearity of the items in the images seems to me to smack of a strong synthetic origin.

That's as far as I or anyone with a mind for accuracy and truth will or should wander until we put a team tasked to observe and return with said anomalies.
edit on 12/8/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Martian Horse - Does anyone here like horses? Apparently someone in the Martian past liked horses too. There is what looks like a complete horse statue in the ejecta of Concepcion' Crater

WTF??

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
hahaha this is great.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This pile of rocks looks even less like anything than you're so called "intelligently designed" skull and face in your previous thread about "anomalies" on Mars. I recommend you try and spend your time researching into other areas that suggest intelligent life is elsewhere in this universe, rather than waste time with these piles of rocks that show nothing.
edit on 8-12-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Sorry for your friend, Andy Basiago.

I got into Part 2 of the 39-part interview from YouTube, and when he got to the Rover Spirit photo (PIA10214) of the alleged "humanoid" on Mars? Well....he is an entertaining speaker, with a tall tale.

But, that rock outcropping that he calls a "humanoid" is, well...a rock.

Just as this other rock is a rock, or bunch of rocks.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I kinda see a horse but I live in the Rockies and there are a lot of rocks that look like Humans and critters but they are just rocks. It would take two angle shots at high res to convince me. Nothing like actually being there. I do admire the passion for life on Mars. It is an intriguing place.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

......................................................................................,
Never know what this White House is going to do. May be working a bailout for Mars!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here are some more Basiago links, since you couldn't connect with the previous. This guy has done some really excellent papers on the subject of life on Mars.

Human Forms Found in Glass Tubes on Mars

The Face of a Pharoah on a Stone on Mars

And I consider the following paper to be the most important ever written concerning life on Mars.

The Discovery of Life on Mars

Thank you for excellent post.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
Here we go again I wont even say the P word.

Let me say it for you... "Prosopagnosia" The inability for people to see anything but rocks.
Not sure there is a cure

It looks like a horse made out of rocks,

Hence the OP saying "Statue" in the title

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I stared at it for a good minute and I see only normal rocks that don't even resemble a horse in any way.

I guess your suffering from "Prosopagnosia"

Pity...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't get it. I mean....with all the great and wonderous things we could all be discussing and their possibilities or theorized reasons for things that have more than enough proof as far as a Judge or Jury are concerned to render the verdict in favor of E.T.as well as.....a few.....NOT ALL....but a few of the vids and films and documented NASA footage of craft in low Earth orbit.......WHY.....would we be wasting time talking about a rock that happens to look a LITTLE BIT like a horsey?

This is the one bad thing out of a very much larger in quantity of good or even great things that happen on this board.

Freedom of speech....absolutly in FAVOR!

But......THIS?!? Come on! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join