It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater - A Martian Horse "Statue"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Do 10 people all see the same thing?

Well so far half the people clearly see the horse, the other half see only a pile of rocks... one says he saw a phallus but I bet he really does see the horse and was just making fun (either that or he REALLY needs help
)

What does a child see?

My kid sees a horse... in fact she usually spots anomalies faster than I do these days

What does an animal see?

Don't know many animals that look at anomaly photos. I had my ferret take a look but she couldn't tell me what she saw

I can tell you right now, my son doesn't perceive half the things I do simply because his mind has not stored the shapes and patterns of objects yet

Well I am quite certain if you show it to your son he will see the horse... if he hasn't yet seen a horse then show him a horse and I bet he will see the martian horse

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think that it is worth mentioning that out of the half who saw the horse, at least half of them did not see a horse statue, but rather a play on light and shadow.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
I think that it is worth mentioning that out of the half who saw the horse, at least half of them did not see a horse statue, but rather a play on light and shadow.

Yes I know and that is okay... but that play of light and shadow still looked like a horse and now a cow
But looking around at the odd stones in the rest of the series, the whole area looks like bits and pieces of some ancient construction. The angles circles and markings look like more than just light and shadow tricks especially that one 'box' in the foreground of the horse image

This one... the box like piece with the notches on top and a second row... the round piece with the curved markings and the angular piece beside that. I will take some time tomorrow and see if I can enhance those a tad

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I used to work along side a man who was a keen ufologist who talked some tall tales......well atleast i thought they were tall tales until he showed me trees, water buildings and what looked to be a huge runway that led underground. The colour has been altered on most images that you see.

Take the moon for instance. White or grey? Now for those of you that have a beautiful view from your windows take a look. Distance dilutes colour hence why distant hillsides look like the colour has been washed to a greyish tint. Stick a few 100,000 miles on that and how diluted will colour be?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have something amazing to show you all and its right here on earth and relates to ET, lost civilizations, Religion well basically it is what i would believe to be a major discovery. need 20 posts

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by old_god
It's like this, I could write the following sentence:

"Hi, I thwek I sce a h2wefe bkt I cfwt be sxye"

Most people will read the above sentence without any problem, why because the mind recognises patterns faster than the actual form and will start analysing and interpreting what it sees against the database it has access to (our memories, known and unknown).
Me, I don't have the slightest idea of what that means.

lol it made sense to me at the time...you should see some of the stuff that comes out of my companies marketing department.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonif he hasn't yet seen a horse then show him a horse and I bet he will see the martian horse

Exactly...we see what we want to see, or only what we can see (because it's more comfortable to associate something that is known to an object).

I have looked up at clouds and seen people, objects and sometimes what appears to be a detailed building only to look 5 minutes later and it's gone due to the clouds moving on.

Does that mean by any certainty that those things I saw are/were really there, up in the clouds?

Get more evidence, support the photos with more photos, testimonials etc whatever helps lift the evidence from the ambiguous to the obvious.

But I fear Mars is like those moving clouds...we see what we want to see.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is easily explained as a portion of sedimentary rock.

Which goes a long ways to further 'cementing' (pun) the fact of significant amounts of liquid water on the surface fo Mars, at some point in its (his, her?) past.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well you will see a lot of rdunk on here he has another thread re a mars skull this is his image

As you can see it does resemble a skull but the image is not that great BUT if you look around you can find a better image from a slightly different angle and his skull is no longer what it seems.
There is far more detail in my image, you see thats what guys like rdunk want images that can create doubt that helps the cause they dont want nice clear images.

You will also find out though time they find it really difficult to judge distances in images now that also could be deliberate on there part.

His horse is like that not great quality it resembles a horse but for rdunk thats enough to claim its a statue

It 2 possibly 3 pieces of rock all at different distances!
edit on 11-12-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

A person can be wrong about one thing and right about another thing, so even if in that case it was seen on a better photo that it wasn't a skull, that's irrelevant for this case, unless we can find another photo, preferable better and from a different angle, but as far as I could see there isn't one.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
I used to work along side a man who was a keen ufologist who talked some tall tales......well atleast i thought they were tall tales until he showed me trees, water buildings and what looked to be a huge runway that led underground. The colour has been altered on most images that you see.

Take the moon for instance. White or grey? Now for those of you that have a beautiful view from your windows take a look. Distance dilutes colour hence why distant hillsides look like the colour has been washed to a greyish tint. Stick a few 100,000 miles on that and how diluted will colour be?

Well what is true colour then what your eyes see , what an infrared camera sees what an uv image shows?

You buy two cameras from an identical manufacturer take 2 pictures at same time at same location and the colours wont be 100% identical! So is that a conspiracy

Re your point on hills on earth that has to do with air quality more than distance!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A person can be wrong about one thing and right about another thing, so even if in that case it was seen on a better photo that it wasn't a skull, that's irrelevant for this case, unless we can find another photo, preferable better and from a different angle, but as far as I could see there isn't one.

Well since he has already built up a history of doing it I will say my point stands haven't you contested his assumptions on his other threads!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

As I said, being wrong several times doesn't mean that a person cannot be right once, so we need to see if that person is really wrong or not, although I agree that people's actions can be confirmed by what they have done in the past. But in this case, what I think is most important is the opinion, not the action, and there's always the possibility that anyone can be right about some thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

As I said, being wrong several times doesn't mean that a person cannot be right once, so we need to see if that person is really wrong or not, although I agree that people's actions can be confirmed by what they have done in the past. But in this case, what I think is most important is the opinion, not the action, and there's always the possibility that anyone can be right about some thing.

Well lets have a look he has 4 threads with so called photographic anomalies all mars, the skull, the horse, the disc and the dome so how many do you think he is right with ArMaP, MY score for him 0 out of 4 whats yours!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well lets have a look he has 4 threads with so called photographic anomalies all mars, the skull, the horse, the disc and the dome so how many do you think he is right with ArMaP, MY score for him 0 out of 4 whats yours!

.....................................................................................................
wmd, you left out the Mars Reptilian, which is one of the best!!!! All of the others were posted in the Space and Exploration forum here, just in case anyone in this forum wants to know where they are. Thanks wmd for mentioning them, for each one is a very interesting anomaly.

Everyone here knows you always comment as if you were a "professional debunker", and wouldn't admit to seeing Santa Claus, if you were sitting in his lap!!
Negative comments from you is never a surprise, and neither is all of the other debunking tools you use, just like your post I am replying to right now - purely a typical debunking tool. So wmd, everyone does know to take whatever you say, about most anything, with not just a grain, but with a "whole lot of salt".

With the posts you mentioned, just like this one, there were positive and negative comments in the discussions, as one should expect, for we all do not see the same.. My posts are for the people who have a real interest in seeing Martian anomalies, and who are interested in finding the truth.

wmd, I would suggest you should just dismiss my posts, rather than wasting your time, and go to other areas you find more interesting. One thing for sure, I will continue to post for those who really are interested in learning more, about Mars!!!

I do say thanks to all of you who posted serious comments on the anomaly!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hummm.Horse?!...i don't se any. i see a buterfly instead! It looks a very advanced sculpture indeed, because it have the amazing feature to looks like what ever we want

For real...after i was forced to stop or my eyes would be bleeding, i just se a pile of rocks there bro.
edit on 11/12/11 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

i see a buterfly instead!

I still see an Egyptian Sphinx.

(Sticking tongue out).....prove me wrong!

Ha!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Even if he is wrong on all four threads (and I think he is, at least partially), that doesn't mean that he will be wrong every time he looks at a Mars photo and sees something that he considers interesting.

That's why I always try to follow all the "anomalies threads", because it's a subject that I like and because I know that the more people that are looking at the photos the more probabilities we have to see something interesting.

And to me, something interesting may be "just rocks", because I like geology and geology shows us part of Mars (in this case) past.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Sorry but you have got me all WRONG rdunk although I am a sceptic I would love to see REAL evidence and when I see that I will back it up to the hilt, yes even if you are the person that post's it first so good luck!

Then of course if it looks like BULL COOKIES then thats what I will say!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

i see a buterfly instead!

Please outline that butterfly if you would be so kind, thanks Oh wait you were just making fun of the OP I get it.. a trollish action

Originally posted by ProudBird
I still see an Egyptian Sphinx.
(Sticking tongue out).....prove me wrong!

Easily done... please show me the outline of the Egyptian Sphinx... put your money where your mouth is... unless you want us to think that you to are just making deliberate fun of the OP... in other words engaging in troll like behavior

Oh you can't? I see... proven wrong then

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join