It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

empire state of mind lyrics meaning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Koopa34

There is no shenanigan here. Type in Jay-Z Empire State of Mind Lyrics.

The whole verse in order:

Lights is blinding,
girls need blinders
so they can step out of bounds quick,
the side lines is blind with casualties,
who sip the lite casually, then gradually become worse,
don’t bite the apple Eve,
caught up in the in crowd,
now you're in-style,
and in the winter gets cold en vogue with your skin out,
the city of sin is a pity on a whim.
good girls gone bad, the city's filled with them,
Mommy took a bus trip and now she got her bust out,
everybody ride her, just like a bus route,
Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin,
and Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends,
came here for school, graduated to the high life,
ball players, rap stars, addicted to the limelight,
MDMA got you feeling like a champion,
the city never sleeps better slip you a Ambien

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thanks for posting the verses for accurate analysis. The word 'Virgin' being capitalised (denoting a Divine quality/essence) changes the context entirely compared to if it was not capitalised.

New York (representing one of the primary corrupt Luciferian economic power base tools of control) is going to prove itself to be a primary conduit as a 'birther' of the Churchless NWO that the ' Luciferian elite' perceive as a 'Divine' undertaking of Scriptural Fulfillment. Through the financial systems that will be deliberately imploded, the new system will rise.

Essentially All that is corrupt and an abomination cannot be allowed to stand in the Renewed Kingdom of Heaven on Earth and will not be Saved.

Such wilful actions towards establishment of NWO will prove the fulfillment of Prophecy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I pulled those lyrics off of a site where users submit them. They match up to the song, but the capitalization and punctuation come from a second hand source. That is not necessarily how Jay-Z would have written it out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I only offered my belief, and my view. Question? Why does he call his diamond hand sign "The Roca-Hova?" Really? Kinda fishy to me, but maybe someone can "enlighten" me on it's meaning.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

A corrupted whore does not bear fruit in the world. In any case she (the city) has been used to deliver worldwide corporate destruction and has already been sacrificed by her 'masters' on a day many will never forget. It will not be the last time.

The 'light bearing' monument reveals in plain sight who New York is in bondage to with her functions. Woe will become her. Jay Z is not Illuminati of course, just a puppet servant messenger for there are many levels and layers in the 'game'. There are many of the world aligned with the doctrines of deceit at all levels of the pyramid.
edit on 11-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join