It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, Respond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
This is a call to any being not from Earth to speak with me on a public level. I already have had experiences, you know who I am.

So, the field is open friends.

Feel free to chime in with complaints of how Im off my rocker or that it will/will not happen.

I suggest that anyone on ATS that is from another planet....contact this person through a U2U. I hope you are contacted.

edit on 8-12-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
quite interesting. . . maybe someone will fill us full of some truth (or complete and utter BS)
but nonetheless, it will likely be entertaining if not enlightening to some!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This is a call to any being not from Earth to speak with me on a public level. I already have had experiences, you know who I am.

Just because you have had some experiences, what makes you think that I know who you are? Perhaps it was someone else...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djeyli

Just because you have had some experiences, what makes you think that I know who you are? Perhaps it was someone else...

You know how it goes,you were at the pub late,a little(or alot) drunk,you hooked up with someone,you got into a discussion about ATS.........you know the rest of the story.
Just hope you didn't have to chew your arm off.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Be patient. Your waiting is almost over as the time grows near. Many on here have been called, and are waiting though they know not why or for what..

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

ok I think the OP is referring to those that orbit the Earth, the Invisible ETs...yanno the ones that come and go and people say, oh I saw a UFO and they never get pics? that type of thing.

they can communicate with us using our technology and so I think the OP might be hoping for that to happen.
they do use the internet and chatrooms...most of them though got sidetracked in the Yahoo chat rooms cos of all the sexual links etc and they were thoroughly amused/intrigued by this sort of behaviour.

some even beamed down and did earthly human things.

Anyway, they have gone because their Commander (who was on their Planet) found out about some of what they were doing whilst they were supposed to be on assignment...they have been sent home and given official warnings. A couple of them went AWOL and the last ship is waiting for them...but some of them don't want to go back because the punishment for them is very harsh.

When the others return the last ship will leave.

Your lucky mate that I have seen your message and if you are prepared to return you have less than 2 days to do so...but be prepared, you have lost your rank and all entitlements and your wife (back home) knows what you got up too so has already filed for divorce. You will be held in the quarrantine area until such time as necessary.
Of course you will have to undergo extensive tests. If you have been contaminated with any of the known health threats, you will be sent back to this Planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi again, caladonea. Trying to count us all, are you? As you well know, you know of what I am aware of, and where I stand. There are many of us here, on this board. Our time is not yet, caladonea, not yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That's not funny.

This is another thing. You would not believe how many original thread posts on a weekly basis correlate to my life.

Example, you see an ice cream truck, it's tire blows out in the road. The truck swerves, barely missing a young boy and girl. You think to yourself "what if i helped them survive by interfacing with the driver's mind?"

Later that day you come on to ATS. Someone posts something with content talking about
"The ice cream is bitter sweet today, but will be delivered properly the next time...The driver of things is not who you think."

Ya know, crap like that. So yes, i know that there are members here, possibly human, possibly not from this world, possibly from here and not human, that are supporting me, others, trying to mess and trick with me.

I don't believe this, I KNOW it. I know what's coming, 2012 is going to be an extraordinary year to say the least...

I just wanted to see if there were any that wanted to reach out and accept my friendship.

I really don't care how advanced any being perceives them-self or how others may perceive them to be, if you are a threat to myself or those I care for, a threat to this planet and system, then why should I and all others allow you to exist? Co-existence, cooperation, and the like, are essential, but I imagine there are some out there, small and big, wide and thin, dark and light, that pose a level of entropy towards the rest of existence that is beyond the threshold of tolerance...

ps: Wouldn't that be cool if something like archangels existed, and were just human beings given the ability to defend worlds?
edit on 11-12-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Thank you for the interest and replies as well. I will not address any of you directly regarding my acceptance or denial of your claiming to be "not of this world." I do, however, extend my thanks and gratitude towards those of you that are true in intention, and have been open with me about your knowledge of self. I will be open to private messages if there are some that wish to contact me this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join