It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, Respond

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is a call to any being not from Earth to speak with me on a public level. I already have had experiences, you know who I am.

So, the field is open friends.

Feel free to chime in with complaints of how Im off my rocker or that it will/will not happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are some of us who are "not of this world" but we are still here on Earth. We were all given instruction to comfort and lift one another. Does that count?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
How are you going to determine the veracity of any that might answer? And, btw, what are the experiences you referenced?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I am well aware my friend =)

That part of the situation is right and ok by me. It's the lack of knowing true heritage, the truth of my cosmic brothers and sisters here on Earth, from Earth, from beyond, or currently existing off of Earth.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There are many on ATS that say they are ETs.

Surprised they haven't pounced on this thread and started preaching yet...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
How are you going to determine the veracity of any that might answer? And, btw, what are the experiences you referenced?

Truth is up to the observer, we could manifest control and make people THINK that they are receiving the truth, but that would be stealing away autonomy, now wouldn't it?

My experiences involve occurrences that seem too...perfect? Think of it like looking at the Great Pyramid, taking measurements, and scratching your head in extreme levels of awe.
edit on 8-12-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Okie-Dokie. Hey, y'all stop abducting us, okay? And leave them cows alone.

You could do something for us though. Do you remember that scene in Independence Day with the White House? I'm just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Every person that posts on this thread will fit your criteria, We are all not from this place.

We are one!

Peace and Love

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
MY FELLO BROTHER
their is the truth and the truth will be disclosed soon. Let all thoses who mock and make fun have their day now.
For God loved Noah and had him make and Arc.
The Arc of our brothers is hiding now amoust the stars, sun and planet and will be here soon.
Please only fill yourself with joy and light and don't bother with those filled with negative, for they may me a lost cause.
go get John's Lennen Muisc

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicmib

Umm ok
I assume you mean John Lennon.Unless John's Lennen was famous in some distant galaxy

By the way,this thread should be entertaining.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by Alethea

That part of the situation is right and ok by me. It's the lack of knowing true heritage, the truth of my cosmic brothers and sisters here on Earth, from Earth, from beyond, or currently existing off of Earth.

Its the Great Unknown that perplexes you and while you live and breathe it always will. Its pointless and dis-empowering to ask questions to which there are no sure answers. Stick to what you do know and expand from there.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by Alethea

Its the Great Unknown that perplexes you and while you live and breathe it always will. Its pointless and dis-empowering to ask questions to which there are no sure answers. Stick to what you do know and expand from there.

"Its pointless and dis-empowering to ask questions to which there are no sure answers"

With that logic, we humans would have NOTHING. No technology, no culture, no literature, no intelligence, nothing.

Science "knows" nothing. Only what they believe to be accurate to the best of their knowledge based on what theories have evidence behind them. The only truth is that you, as a conscious being, have the ability to experience.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just posting to keep an eye on this.
It should be fun linking up with those who should not be exposed .

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ok , I know who you are and i'm not from Earth ..what is your questions ?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is people won't believe aliens exist until they are swarming every city. Personal admissions, photos, and videos are never going to be good enough.

Picture it: An alien craft lands in my backyard tomorrow and an alien emerges. After discovering the alien is friendly, I think about where I could take him that would make people believe once and for all.

Of course! ATS!

So, we got into my car and drive to ATS headquarters. We arrive and introduce ourselves. Skeptic Overlord passes out, but comes to in time for group pictures. The front page headline reads "Alien visits ATS headquarters with pics!" The thread is chock full of testimonials about the day as well as important Earth and species saving information. The alien even answers some questions from members.

Some believe and are impressed, but the majority decide that this is what ATS has been about the entire time -- a government psyop to offer a fake disclosure to fool the masses.

ATS loses a lot of followers and soon becomes another GLP.
The End.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

DUDE! he said Muisc. Like our Holy Grail or Singing Harp,
this is obviously something very important to their people.
I think this John's Lennen guy must be there leader or other type galactic "big wig".
These are super superior beings we talking about here.
Don't tease them like that. Unless you don't want a ride on their ark

Oh by the way I'm not an attorney, just a spokesman

edit on 8-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do not think you are off your rocker at all, although I for some reason have the preemptive notion that you may have subscribed to and followed an erroneous idea to reach this point. With that said, I think it is possible that someone will reply to this thread, and it will be to your satisfaction. This is in NO way meant as an insult or derogatory remark, although it may sound a little curt.

You may even believe them, but herein lies the problem......They cannot prove it, and you are dealing in an area where SOME kind of proof is a MUST before conforming or basing ideas on the material in question.

I do not mean to preach to you, or push my ideas on you, so you keep doing what you feel is right for YOU, BUT, be careful about believing other people on the internet, and try as little as possible to base any "facts" on the testimony or ramblings of a small majority of the particular niche you are engaging in.

With that said, no, I am not an alien...BUT, my brother is! He told me to tell you that "Your bases r belong to us!"

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hope you get a lot of replies -
anxious to see what others not
from earth have to say.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
would like to keep an eye on this also

top topics

<<   2 >>

join