It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American War-Machine, A Lesson in Blowback, and The Greatest Speech Ever Written, and Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, but this is absolutely epic. It sent chills down my spine just watching it.

We truly cannot continue down the path we are headed. It's simply unsustainable. This is not about creating a utopia, it's about being the best people we can be and creating a world for our children that we are proud of

For those of you who can't watch it, it's an epic video depicting the horrors of war and why they need to be stopped, but presents a picture of hope for the future.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I love 30 Seconds To Mars,
but I hate war.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
loved it, thank you for posting this!

the speech from charlie chaplain is just perfect for the world we live in today!

and you americans out there... please vote for ron paul, i've made a small donation which is all i can do from here, he really is our last hope to get all the people of the world passionate and educated enough to realise what's being done to everyone of us, to get us to unite as one and end the corporate dictatorship we now live under!

VOTE RON PAUL 2012

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

This may sound strange in the light of current history and actions of The United States of America,
yet it should be taken into consideration. The current involvement (while profitable to some) by The
United States of America in military response to global issues are directed at prevention of a future
global catastrophic violent issue. While the methods are not perfected, at least The United States
has taken the initiative towards this resolve.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Nice find. Whenever I have a bad day and feel down and start worrying about my kids and the future of not only this nation but the world, it's nice to view a video like this. Maybe there is hope. If there's one man that can finally change history...for the better...it's Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The revolution is alive and well, keep it up!

Ron Paul can pull crowds like this on a Thursday in Iowa, you know something big is going down.

Who says Ron Paul supporters only exist on the internet and on ATS?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That is a very emotional video even though I'm not sure how accurate all the facts presented are. Thanks for posting it. The question is how the hell do we open other peoples eyes to this reality and make them see that what we've been doing for decades is not working? How do we make them realize that to continue to elect the people we have been electing is to sign this countries' death warrant? It is a frustrating situation. That picture of the town hall full of people gives me hope. I wish that others could see Ron Paul the way we see him instead of the way he is being portrayed. Sometimes I feel like a crazy person, because I'm always discussing political issues with friends and family. Sometimes I feel like they don't care. They certainly don't seem to talk back to voice their opinions. They're too busy partying, hanging out, watching their shows, and just going through life as if politics had absolutely no impact on their lives. They'll probably go vote for Obama or Romney, because those are probably the only candidates they are aware of, and most of them will vote based on their party instead of common sense and the evidence of misconduct. It makes me sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Judging by that photo of Iowa(I'm sure someone will ask for proof of that being a Ron Paul speech...not me). The crowd seems to be 95% 18-30 year olds which is great! It means the brainwashing isn't totally affective!. Maybe this has something to do with the "official" polls having Paul near the bottom due to the fact 85% of respondents are through land-line phones and come on. In this day and Age who has a land-line phone at that age?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
This may sound strange in the light of current history and actions of The United States of America,
yet it should be taken into consideration. The current involvement (while profitable to some) by The
United States of America in military response to global issues are directed at prevention of a future
global catastrophic violent issue. While the methods are not perfected, at least The United States
has taken the initiative towards this resolve.

That is true, but yet at the same time not.

You have to see, what is being done, and why. But you can't, because you have been programmed with a barrier, that makes you deny nationalism, and want multi-culturalism. Therefore you will not look deeper into those actions, to see the purpose or what is actually being done.

The world is being divided into "parts", and each country is being divided by dividing it's people. Multi-culturalism, serves to divide the people, in the exact same way as God divided babylon. It does not ward of war, but it puts nations into internal conflict, so they cannot unite to "create" larger conflicts. But in the case, of "causeing" larger conflict, it is merely assumed they will not threaten the US of A.

The absolute winner of this idiotic policy ... IS CHINA

God bless us all ...

edit on 9-12-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great Video a real eye opener.

join