It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humankind (harboring alien souls)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What if all of us are actually different aliens as far as the souls we are go, but humankind is just a mask and a front, covering up the different aliens we are on the inside?

Are each of us different aliens equally taking part in being of humankind, temporarily, just to have some shared time together till we part on our own ways of differently existing?

The humankind/human race is maybe like a school with three apsects to graduate from to it that us aliens (by soul) just maybe have to go through.

Those three aspects would be:

1. Reincarnation
2. Resurrection
3. Rapture

To help define the aspects note the alien differences:

1. Aliens by the soul after physical death reincarnate into fresh physical human bodies on the way in developement.

2. Aliens by the soul after a physical death resurrect into another pre-existing, up and about part of themself (their life) somewhere else in the world. This is like where you are actually started off split into being maybe two in seperate parts of the world, then you become a singular one after one of you dies first. In other words, the one of you who dies gets absorbed into the other of you who still lives.

3. Aliens by the soul get raptured right from inside the physical body they are in operation of and go to and from a place of their origin.

Just a thought. Humankind is perhaps created to look and function how we aliens chosen for universal communication purposes.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I nice thoughtful post. It's defiantly a possibility . Spose it kinda depends on your definition of 'alien'.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

We are all a family playing this game of life incarnating into bodies whether they are human or an alien body on another planet...

We all know each other. We know all of the humans and all of the aliens and all of the different types of aliens intimately. Because we are all one. We just temporarily forget when we incarnate.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What if all of us are actually different aliens as far as the souls we are go, but humankind is just a mask and a front, covering up the different aliens we are on the inside?

What you are describing sounds very akin to scientology.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can see how that can work, theres definatly a oneness about us. My thoughts have always swayed towards the earth acting almost like a 'grave mind' steering us towards a direction of evolution. But to evolve we need a challange.

But i do like your thinking

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

My thoughts exactly. I was into Scientology breifly, during the '70s. It was my understanding that Scientology puts forward the belief that our souls are 75 billions years old, I don't know why that number, and that we come from other worlds.

The glich comes, so it seems, in the upper levels of Scientology, when they teach that we are also "possessed" by many other confused and undisciplined souls, thetans. also from other worlds

Glad I didn't invest money to get to that level of LR Hubbard tidbits!

I do believe, though, that we are immortal beings who have lived on other planets.

edit on 8-12-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What exactly do you mean aliens by soul? Are you stating that there are different "species" of a soul? I am all for the fact that we could have had alien bodies in a past life, but I don't really think our soul is defined by one species or another. Clearly, if our soul could inhabit the body of both an alien and a humanoid then the soul is obviously compatible with both and classifying it as one or the other would be false.

I've always been under the impression that bodies are just vehicles for the soul. So, just because I drive a Honda and you drive a BMW, does not mean we are different people.

top topics

join