It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer and Ram Reunited after being separated for making sweet sweet love. How cute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Probably doesnt belong in this forum but couldnt think where to post

Chinese web users have flooded a wildlife park with pleas for an amorous male sheep and female deer to be allowed to stay together after their mating habits raised concerns.

Their romance made headlines in China after a local television station in the southwestern province of Yunnan picked up on the story, reporting that attempts to separate the pair had been unsuccessful.

This is just too cute and also inspiring if you believe some of the posts put on the site of the wildlife sanctuary where the inter species lovin took place.

One post says "I cried when I watched the video, this is love... they have overcome the obstacles and are finally together,"
and another says it "made me trust love again".

Not to be a party pooper but I think it probably has more to do with the poor sheep being either a bit confused or very horny due to a lack of female sheep but maybe Im just a heartless cynic.

Its not all good news though, this has brought some sickos out of hiding with one poster suggesting this is some sort of free sex show "Love between a sheep and deer is wonderful, perhaps something strange will be produced, I urge everyone to watch this closely,"

Im all for leaving them to it but to watch them closely while they do it.... I think thats a bit too much.

Hope it brings a smile to your faces

Full article with cute vid

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They don't call 'em 'Rams' for nothin'! Oh deer, I'm so sorry.
edit on 8-12-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Im all for leaving them to it but to watch them closely while they do it.... I think thats a bit too much.

It gives a whole new meaning to Jungle Fever...

I say keep 'em together...As I've always said, "Better to to do it with another species than to have never done it all."

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Your title reminded me of the "South Park" song "Love Gravy as sung by Chef".

I say as long as there are no real safety concerns then let it happen.
And BOOM goes the dynamite.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is a cute story and I'm glad that they are still together, but this isn't as uncommon as you might think.

Also, I wouldn't worry to much about the procreation and sexuality part any more than I would worry about my daughter getting knocked up by a dog humping her leg.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

If you watch the video, there's some crazy one sheep, two deer, threesome action happening there.

Makes you think....

top topics

join