It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Vet beaten for graffiti on Japaneese mans car-He deserved it IMO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I Agree this man got what he deserved. You learn at a young age not to touch other peoples things lol. Im sorry, but this makes me happy to see him get what he deserved. For what ever reason the article questions if its real, I believe it is. Any how, video does not show fight but just the aftermath. WARNING: foul language
www.theblaze.com...
edit on 8-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nothing came through buddy.

"Anchors away my boy"

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Navy...wonderful color!

What happened?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
finally, an o.p. i can understand!

ya' gotta' do better if you want an argument out of me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Sorry folks, my computer is awfully sensitive sometimes

Sorry bout that

PS I would have went for the "pics or it didnt happen"

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Sorry folks, my computer is awfully sensitive sometimes

Sorry bout that

It was worth the wait...I agree he got what he deserved!

Sometimes you just have to wonder what goes through peoples minds!

ETA: I didn't sign up for the newsletter...so it was in peices!

edit on 8-12-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I agree with you. No, really.
That clown needs a hobby.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This did catch my attention though:

If this video was indeed fake, the next question would be: why make it in the first place? Perhaps in the hope that it goes viral to promote the Evo, or just to create an internet hoax for kicks?

Same link...

Not to discredit you OP...but seems it was meantioned in the article for sure!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
2 wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

That was what went through my mind too! I call hoax on this! Too staged imo.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

If this video was indeed fake, the next question would be: why make it in the first place? Perhaps in the hope that it goes viral to promote the Evo, or just to create an internet hoax for kicks?

Same link...

Thats wht I said in the op that the article called it a possible hoax, I dissagree. The man was WAY too humbled, and the car was not featured nearly enough if they were trying to showcase it imo.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by jerryznv

Same link...

Thats wht I said in the op that the article called it a possible hoax, I dissagree. The man was WAY too humbled, and the car was not featured nearly enough if they were trying to showcase it imo.

I been through it twice now...and I guess my mind is made up...so I'll leave it to the rest to make up their minds.

If it is indeed real then the reporter hired to cover it and write this snippet needs fired!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
he deserved a beating for it.

suspect faked though.
most japanese know martial arts he'd have been unable to get up had he tangled with one.. (some younger japanese eat to much western # act like americans and cant fight they are an embaressment to japan)

in reality a japanese would have rang up the police and had him jailed only would have resorted to force if left with no choice.
had to be in america from the video both from the background and the accents of the parties involved..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OK so, a white guy spray painted another white guys car and uses a 70 year old incident on a Japanese car?
We are not getting a full story, what is the angle I wonder.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why does everyone make a big deal if someone is a vet or not?

Just because THEY decided to go fight for the big corporations doesn't mean they should get special treatment.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hmmm looks like this may well be real...from the comment section

www.xceedspeed.com...

If that is indeed true,the guy got what he deserved.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
he deserved a beating for it.

suspect faked though.
most japanese know martial arts he'd have been unable to get up had he tangled with one.. (some younger japanese eat to much western # act like americans and cant fight they are an embaressment to japan)

in reality a japanese would have rang up the police and had him jailed only would have resorted to force if left with no choice.
had to be in america from the video both from the background and the accents of the parties involved..

I understand that Japanese culture is different than American culture in situations like this.
But just because someone is Japanese, it doesn't mean you can always predict how they will react, because everyone is different no matter where you live.

Edit: Anyway I think the title in this thread is wrong, it's because of a Japanese car not a Japanese man that this happened.
edit on 8-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No need to showcase the car. They no longer make that generation. The newest generation and the planed future generation are nothing like the car that was defaced or the past models. As an Evo owner (Evo 8) I would not have the new generation (Evolution 10) or even the planed generation which is said to be a diesel/hybrid version.

If they were trying to bring attention to the car name they failed. The car has a name all its own due to performance and its history in rally use. It does sicken me though to see such a car defaced even if for a hoax video. From what I can see it looks like an Evo 9 (many consider it to be the last real Evo) produced from 2005-2007 or maybe an MR style.

My guess is it was just done to promote hate or as a parody to hatred of the Japanese cars. A point of interest is that Evolutions are only produced in Japan and only a number of them are imported each year, starting in the year 2003 (for US importation).

en.wikipedia.org...

Raist

edit on 12/8/11 by Raist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join