It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storyville - 2011-2012 - 14. Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Storyville - 2011-2012 - 14. Inside Job

www.bbc.co.uk

Charles Ferguson's Academy Award-winning forensic analysis of the 2008 global financial crisis. The film traces the emergence of a rogue culture within the finance industry.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Everyone should watch this, particularly anyone who is still opposed to OWS. This is a great documentary explaining the credit crunch which was shown on the BBC last night, shows who the villains are and how so far many of them have gotten away with their crimes. It is 1 hour and 40 mins long, be warned it will make you angry. I couldnt find it on youtube so apologies if this is not available outside the UK, perhaps you could try a proxy? I know hidemyass has a uk one, I think it is 5.hidemyass...... enjoy!

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Video only allows people to watch if they live in the UK. Sounds interesting though.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Watched this last night, to then realise 1hr in that i've seen it before
still watched it until the end though. The more you watch something, the more it sticks into your head, i bet many people can tell a simpson episode from the first line now,lol.

Just had a quick search for our friends from over the pond but very little luck, most of the video's are either 9/11 shorts or 2m trailers for this one.

If it helps i think its available on iTines, search "Inside job Matt damon" and you should be able to find it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Shame, Im just downloading it so will try and see if I can put it up on youtube though expect I may not be able to. Fingers crossed!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
FOUND IT!!!

Inside Job - Full, 101minutes (1h41m)

Have fun! And try not to think of Team America when hearing Matt Damon

top topics

join