It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is really Ascension does that mean the Dinosaur based reptilians will go as well or not

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by frenzy4444

Spend some time studying evolution and I think you'll be surprised just how much we humans are STILL apes. We think we're great because we can build bridges and write symphonies but really our behavior hasn't changed much in hundreds of thousands of years (even less since the advent of civilization).

If someone wants to make a case for alien involvement in our evolution they need to present some evidence. There are numerous transitional fossils between our ape ancestors and us and plenty of other apes we're related to. When we compare our genes to those of chimps, for instance, we haven't noticed anything drastically different between us and them. Certainly not the kind of glaring changes we'd hope to find with alien involvement. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

In reply to the bolded text, I think the ancient astronaut theory discusses the posibilities in a convincing fashion. There are plenty of mysteries that mainstream science pretends to have no answers for and this by itself seems very suspicious.

Caveman and modern man have many differences between them, so many in fact that the two hardely seem relevant at all.

Modern history begins with the great flood and the villages of mesopotamia. All part of genesis in the old testament. Religion though fails to directly mention the reason for the great flood in relation to the annukaki and it fails to discuss alien involvment with humans. There is a disconnect in this regard which leads people to think of religion as a collection of superstitutions.

Both mainstream science and mainstream religion are misleading and for this reason I despise the evolution versus creation arguement. It is like arguing for the lesser of two evils, while wholeheartedly avoiding the truth!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've always thought "Reptilian" was code for "Hebrew"... The belief in Draconis is just anti-semitism for nerds.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join