It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Senate Speech: "A Corporation Is NOT A Person" : Constitutional Amendment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Very eloquent, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the letter. I hope Sen. Sanders takes a few looks at your words, & possibly diverts and/or replies promptly. When I had read your initial post I got the feeling you were recycling political jargon to disparage our solidarity.

But you seem to have a very good point, and it would probably be wise to rather repeal the Congress' defining of natural persons as "persons", which needs no defining to begin with. For one because they seek to lump natural persons into the same category as corporate persons, implying they have the same rights. This also turns out for the worse, seeing as they have no restrictions on power or money influence in the political system. Ironically they rarely face the same prosecution that us natural persons have to abide by, which adds to another point ---- the rule of law no longer exist.

The power-elite don't adhere to their statutory definition as persons; in part, the judicial playing-field is completely distorted. & Even if natural persons are removed from the statutory definition there needs to be a regulatory structure imposed & set up outside the circle of political and financial elite gorging off each-other.

I'll read your letter tomorrow again. Keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

But you seem to have a very good point, and it would probably be wise to rather repeal the Congress' defining of natural persons as "persons", which needs no defining to begin with. For one because they seek to lump natural persons into the same category as corporate persons, implying they have the same rights.

While some find my tireless fight for freedom tiresome, what you have just perfectly stated is why I do fight and will continue to fight. Thanks for hanging in there with me, thank you so much for considering my arguments, and thank you for insisting I write the Senator. Together many of us in this thread of have taken yet another great step towards reclaiming our rightful place as the holders of the inherent political power.

I will certainly keep you posted, my friend.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join