Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I think the recent news on activation of FEMA camps is Nibiru related.

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The camps will have new hires activated by Feb. Nibiru should be in alignment with the earth on or about March 22, 2012. Uncertain effects depending on where the earth is during it's approach and entering the inner solar system similiar to Elenin's flight path. Line up doubters and debunkers. -----------------Line up.




posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It has been said multiple times:

If Nibiru exists, why no one hasn't seen it? It should still emit infrared light and it cannot hide behind sun like some people say. Surely amateur astronomers should have seen it already, its not so hard to photograph infrared objects, just take infrared filter from your camera and then you can see in infrared, not good quality though.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is your source? As far as I have heard, the FEMA camp fear-mongering was nothing to be concerned about. It was just perpetuated by paranoid individuals who feel as though they need to create worries where there are none. However, if there is something to the camps then I'd love to see the evidence.
edit on 8-12-2011 by 0cryptic0truth0 because: Edited for spelling errors.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
It has been said multiple times:

If Nibiru exists, why no one hasn't seen it? It should still emit infrared light and it cannot hide behind sun like some people say. Surely amateur astronomers should have seen it already, its not so hard to photograph infrared objects, just take infrared filter from your camera and then you can see in infrared, not good quality though.


Well, then you are a debunker. The line forms on the right. ----------------



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo
 


Nibiru in (Babylonian Astronomy) is another name for Jupiter.

Comet Elenin made it's closet pass to earth on about October 16, 2011 and was approximately 22-million miles away from earth at the time.

Comet Elenin is gone away from us now and won't pass our way again for about another 12,000 years.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

Originally posted by Thebel
It has been said multiple times:

If Nibiru exists, why no one hasn't seen it? It should still emit infrared light and it cannot hide behind sun like some people say. Surely amateur astronomers should have seen it already, its not so hard to photograph infrared objects, just take infrared filter from your camera and then you can see in infrared, not good quality though.


Well, then you are a debunker. The line forms on the right. ----------------


You can't just avoid a question and claim the person a "debunker".
Provide evidence that points towards the existence of Nibiru or don't make a post related to it.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jem504

Originally posted by wonhunlo

Originally posted by Thebel
It has been said multiple times:

If Nibiru exists, why no one hasn't seen it? It should still emit infrared light and it cannot hide behind sun like some people say. Surely amateur astronomers should have seen it already, its not so hard to photograph infrared objects, just take infrared filter from your camera and then you can see in infrared, not good quality though.


Well, then you are a debunker. The line forms on the right. ----------------


You can't just avoid a question and claim the person a "debunker".
Provide evidence that points towards the existence of Nibiru or don't make a post related to it.


Well, I guess you are a debunker, too. Get in line behind the first guy. The line is growing. I knew it would. -----------



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
The camps will have new hires activated by Feb.


Got a link for that info ?

If what you are saying is true, your responsability is to share all the information that brought you to that conclusion. Otherwise, there is no justification for such alarming words.

I just checked it with my search engine. Got 2 main sources talking about Fema camps activation :

- Alex Jones.
- Davis Icke.

Should I take this seriously ?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by wonhunlo
The camps will have new hires activated by Feb.


Got a link for that info ?

If what you are saying is true, your responsability is to share all the information that brought you to that conclusion. Otherwise, there is no justification for such alarming words.

I just checked it with my search engine. Got 2 main sources talking about Fema camps activation :

- Alex Jones.
- Davis Icke.


Should I take this seriously ?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)



Well, seems pretty serious. As far as camps are concerned for economic collapse, I don't think so. They will let the "little people" eat dirt. But there could be evacuation problems again, like Katrina, but possibly more severe.

Over at Terral's research group lots of topics are discussed. And Terral is a fine and honest person and respectful of others. When Terral is not around the group is mostly chat. A relative of mine gave a good short presentation on chiseling insurance companies and how they could respond after a large disaster.

Nibiru is behind Elenin it seems. March 22, 2012 could be all that Sept. 27, 2011 was feared to be. The March 22 date is approximate. ------------



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The entire basis for Nibiru the mythical planet is Sitchin. Sitchin's entire basis for this claim is Cylinder Seal VA 243. If Sitchin had actually studied Sumerian iconography he would have known that the symbols for any of the planets do not appear on this seal. Instead we have a repetition of the symbol for star. So, this seal is not portraying our solar system, but stars in the night sky. And with that simple fact the entire basis for Nibiru claims goes right out the _



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
The entire basis for Nibiru the mythical planet is Sitchin. Sitchin's entire basis for this claim is Cylinder Seal VA 243. If Sitchin had actually studied Sumerian iconography he would have known that the symbols for any of the planets do not appear on this seal. Instead we have a repetition of the symbol for star. So, this seal is not portraying our solar system, but stars in the night sky. And with that simple fact the entire basis for Nibiru claims goes right out the _


You're sure of this? You sound sure.------------------



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo
 


Yes I am. If you actually look into the Sumerian language they didn't even have the word nibiru. It doesn't first appear until the Akkadians at which point it refers to a point of crossing, such as at a river. It doesn't take on as astronomical aspect until the Babylonians, at which point it refers to the highest point of the ecliptic. Occasionally this would also correspond with the position of a planet, such as Jupiter, as seen in the MUL.APIN, or Mercury, as seen in Tablet K.6174:9’. Even if Nibiru were real, Sitchin doesn't place its return until around the year 2900. The whole reason Nibiru got tied into 2012 is because of Nancy Lieder, one of the biggest, and potentially most dangerous, frauds out there.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo
 


I guess without any sources you are just a fear mongerer. Your line forms to the left.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by wonhunlo
 


I guess without any sources you are just a fear mongerer. Your line forms to the left.



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo
 


My mistake, I forgot that I am supposed to take everything I read on the internet as the absolute truth. This thread either needs to be closed of moved to hoax forum until the OP can provide some sort of source to what he is claiming. The OP has been asked a few times already in this thread to provide a source and in reply all we get back is a witty retort.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join