It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speed Up God's plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What can we do to speed God up with God's plan?

What can we do to like speed up the prophecy in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
and what is that plan?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

that then would not be Gods plan but your plan!!! " .....not my will but thy will shall be done....."

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol
you presume to speed up god's plan

and what makes YOU think
you're one of the elect?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Agreed!

OP: I think there are a number of verses that talk about people trying to speed things up. Maybe Daniel 11:14 "shall exalt themselves to establish the vision;"

"but they shall fail."

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
do not fear. i am the Master.
i HAVE summoned Elenin and destroyed it.
i AM the keeper of time.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What can we do to speed God up with God's plan?

What can we do to like speed up the prophecy in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21?

What on earth is wrong with you ? Isn't it enough that you have the right to indulge in your narcissism at church on sunday without bringing your death cult to a conspiracy forum in order to gain attention to your stupidity and delusion.

Dude if you (and your buddies for that matter) are so eager to head off and grovel for eternity to an invisble man that lives in the sky, do us all a favour and put a gun to your head pull the trigger (if you haven't got the balls I'd happily oblige) and bugger off to jesus/yahwhe so the rest of us can live in peace.

Before the Mods slap my wrists for being rude etc please consider what this nutjob is actually getting all exited about, that's right he is actually relishing the thought of more death and destruction war and hate.

Christopher Hitchens was dead right, relgion poisons everything.
edit on 8-12-2011 by ChristianJihad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Which God?
The Muslim God?
The Christian God?
The Scientology God?
We need more facts.
Hint, none of us know any facts.
So, there will be no speeding up any plan.
Another hint, organized religion is just that, an organization.
Welcome to the machine.
But if you prescribe to a certain God's plan I think they all have that vague, "Oh, I'ma comin but you'll never know so OBEY until I get there" thing going on.
So in short, there will be no speeding up the plan.
Crack a beer or your favorite beverage and live abit huh?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

• Rebuild the Third Temple on the Temple Mount and reestablish animal sacrifice to the Lord God.

• Find the Anti-Christ and help him a etablish the One World Government and One World Currency.

• Get the Anti-Christ to establish a military coalition with all of the Arabs and Muslims and go attack Israel.

Just when the Anti-Christ appears to be on the verge of annihilating Israel, Jesus should pop in and save the day.

Yep, I don't believe it either :p

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Become the anti-christ and get everyone to obey you, that would speed up the process.

It's crazy that people think like this and actually want the world to end.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm surprised that some of you have come to believe that the OP's mention of God's plan referred to the end of the world. He never said that.

But, warjohn, what are you thinking? God's plan surely includes the time for it to happen. I have a plan for how I want my funeral to look, but I have no interest in fiddling with the timing.

By the way warjohn, could I ask you to start including your opinion and a discussion in your OP?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm surprised that some of you have come to believe that the OP's mention of God's plan referred to the end of the world. He never said that.

Hey there Charles. The OP was referring to the end of the world. The OP said: "What can we do to speed God up with God's plan? What can we do to like speed up the prophecy in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21?'

Matthew 24

Mark 13

Luke 21

All of these are about the end of the age.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Dear Sahabi,

I WAS WRONG, I SCREWED UP

You're absolutely right, somehow that left my mind between the time I saw it and the time I wrote my ridiculous comment. Thanks for catching it and pointing it out.

I also want to apologize to the others in the thread for my indirect criticism. You guys were right and I was wrong.

On top of all that, I spelled WarJohn with a lower case "W" and "J." Sometimes I can't do anything right. Thanks for your tolerance and patience.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

No prob there Charles. I almost wanted to call you Chuck

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I you think you can speed up the plan of God, first go read the Book of Job to the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Relax it will happen when its time not before no one knows when yes i want to happen faster to but its not up to me Gods will will be done, just enjoy the ride and do the best you can.

new topics

top topics

join