It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how they fought in the 70's, how we lost, what I learned (please comment)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by electricalpup

All these dads were my teachers in one way or another.

I think my heart just broke a little bit.
As far as I can tell,
all indications are,
that world is completely gone.
This is what we have now.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5be53a648cd.png[/atsimg]

this picture tells everything there is to know about male nature imho .
corporal strength but mental weakness , limited by the 3dimensional ego .
with the female nature being the opposite , a less efficient body but a more sensitive and accurate mind when it comes to the abstract and the emotional . of course women can get messed up by their ego as well , but from my experience are less vulnerable to lust for power , however more vulnerable to lust for material things . however i see society as the perpetrator and cant blame any of my sistas or brothas for they mistakes . they are one of the things which makes us human , and we can grow and learn from each mistake we make
edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The problem that I had with those TV's is the Backlight would die out. Not from a power surge because what would happen is I would turn on the TV and no picture would come up. At first the fix to this would be to turn it on and off a few times and it would eventually work, but that eventually stopped working. Both TVs were plugged into excellent surge protectors btw. Just sayin, but thanks for your input. Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If you believe the statement

“If companies built things to last they would soon go out of busieness” is a reflection of how deeply your brainwashing goes.

How could one ever come to believe that manufacturing quality products is the path of business failure ?

There is approximately 75 million households in the US alone, and new household are created each year.

Let us just look at a quality refrigerator, price would be around $1000 dollars, that would account for sales of 75 billon dollars, then you would have to ask the question

How long would it take to manufacture 75 million refrigerators.

Lets say your factory could produce a million refrigerators per year. Well it is going to take 75 years worth of peak production to produce just enough for the current households, so when the work span of a typical worker is about 30 years, your factory has just need two plus generations of workers and you have yet to produce the current demand.

Next, even a quality refrigerator won’t last 75 years so your factory has to start all over again to meet the demand that you began with, let alone the demand of the new households that we created every year.

Your factory producing a million unit’s a year could NEVER hope to fill all the orders. What happens now, Market competition, a second manufacturer comes on the scene, but both factories could still not meet demand in the US alone, and we haven’t even looked at exports yet.

So manufacturing quality products has ZERO to do about market demand.

Producing cheap good has to do only with a larger profit margin for the Corporation. It would be more expensive to produce a quality product vs. an inferior product but both products will be priced the same.

We are being screwed I tell you.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join