It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American soldiers dumped in landfill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LINK
Plenty more information here.
This quote...

Gari-Lynn Smith, the widow of an Gari-Lynn Smith, the widow of an Army bomb-disposal expert killed in Iraq, began asking the military in 2007 what happened to some of his remains that were identified after his funeral the previous year.

After four years of letters and phone calls she received a letter from the mortuary in April informing her that her husband's partial remains had been disposed of in the King George County landfill, reports the Post.

"I hope this information brings some comfort to you during your time of loss," read the letter.

Aint this rather alarming???

And this...

It emerged that a dead soldier's ankle had been lost and a damaged arm bone was sawed off a dead Marine before burial so he could fit in his uniform and coffin.

One word... Disgusting!
edit on 8-12-2011 by simon_alex0327 because: Added content

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow...just wow
This is to our troops, both Canadian and American. Do you now see that your superiors don't give a [SNIP] about you? I know some of you don't have a choice but to serve to provide for your families, I understand that. What I don't understand, and this is a ligit question and not trying to vilify you at all, is why after everything that has come to light, the coruption and unscrupulous orders to kill innocent civilans, men, women and children, you still decide to enlist? But for those who are thinking of enlisting, I sugest you think about it long and hard before you become cannon fodder for those who only care about stockpiling blood money. Please, we have to stop enforcing their agenda.
edit on 9-12-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A bit of a sensationalist thread title.

More accurate would be "Unidentified body parts disposed of in landfil.", or "Medical waste disposed of in landfil."

I mean, seriously, what are they meant to do with a body part, where they can't identify whom it belonged to?

<< 1   >>

join