It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support the Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
According to the Department of Justice and a report which came out in 2010, Constitutionalist, amongst other groups have been lebeled as extremist, alongside the likes of Al - Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood.

This is very disturbing to me because I for one support Ron Paul who is a Constitutionalist, and supporter of Freedom and Liberty....Just like many who believe in America and it's founding concepts.Also Ron Paul recieves the largest support from the military than does any other candidate, which IMO support Mr. Paul for his views on the Constitution.

Source

Ron Paul continues to get the most military donations of any candidate, but of particular note is the wide disparity. Also note that although Rick Santorum claims to support the troops, they sure as heck don’t support him. Reports Digital Journal:

Although Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul may be ignored throughout the mainstream media, one report shows that the presidential candidate may have strong support from the country’s military personnel.

My question would be in relation to the National Defense Authorization Bill and it's advocacy of detaining individuals who support extremist views, in America, and the DOJ identifying individuals or groups that support the Constitution or any of the ' other ' groups as extremist.

Source / Alternative source

A recent Department of Justice guide for investigators of criminal and extremist groups lists “constitutionalists” and “survivalists” alongside organizations like Al-Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood. The 120-page, “Law Enforcement Sensitive” guide to “Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism – Terms and Concepts” describes itself as “a glossary designed primarily as a tool for criminal justice professionals to enhance their understanding of words relating to extremist terminology, phrases, activities, symbols, organizations, and selected names that they may encounter while conducting criminal investigations or prosecutions of members of extremist organizations.”

What we do know is what Mr. Obama thinks of the founding Father's and their beliefs as he highlighted in his recent speech in Kansas.

Abovetopsecret related thread

Obama: Limited Gov't That Preserves Free Markets Doesn't work

The US is being set-up by the Left-Wing politics right out of Chicago...via our current POTUS...and his left wing buddies...Leftist election Law practioners enjoy the steadfast support of the DOJ under Attorney General Eric Holder

Is the U.S. being hijacked by the Left to set-up the fallout of the American Society and Capitalism, and in the process Authorize the detainment of suspected terrorists using the NDAA and others who fall under their definition of extreme...Looks that way.As a matter of fact I have read recent OP's here on ATS about the American Detention Camps going operational..Here's one..

Government activating FEMA camps across the US

IMO this coming election will be a massive battle of the Left and Rightwing ideologies, and the followers of the current POTUS and the other candidates, especially Ron Paul....

Thoughts from you guys???

edit on 8-12-2011 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on 8-12-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

edit on 8-12-2011 by Daedal because: Added material

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Am I to understand that obama and his ilk have actually declared war on patriots now? I knew he detested patriotism, capitalism, and freedom. But has he declared open war against us now?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Am I to understand that obama and his ilk have actually declared war on patriots now? I knew he detested patriotism, capitalism, and freedom. But has he declared open war against us now?

It may appear to be that way...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
According to the Department of Justice and a report which came out in 2010, Constitutionalist, amongst other groups have been lebeled as extremist, alongside the likes of Al - Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood.

This is very disturbing to me because I for one support Ron Paul who is a Constitutionalist, and supporter of Freedom and Liberty....Just like many who believe in America and it's founding concepts.

My question would be in relation to the National Defense Authorization Bill and it's advocacy of detaining individuals who support extremist views, in America, and the DOJ identifying individuals or groups that support the Constitution or any of the ' other ' groups as extremist.

The NDAA does not advocate detaining all individuals who support extremist views. It only clarifies how the government can exercise its authority to detain Taliban and Al Qaeda in accordance with the 2001 Authorization for Use of Force Resolution. It reduces the government's power to arbitrarily detain people on false charges of supporting AQ by forcing the executive branch to tell the legislative branch exactly how it determines who must be detained, something the executive branch is fighting with all its might.

And yes, there have been domestic terrorists who imagine themselves constitutionalists,* so it is important that law enforcement professionals learn their ideology. It doesn't mean the Department of Justice is going to arrest Ron Paul and hand him over to the military for extraordinary rendition. (Is it not enough that Ron Paul is Muhammad, must he be Jesus, to be handed over and suffer as well?)

* Most notably Timothy McVeigh, who thought he was defending the Constitution when he killed 168 people in Oklahoma (source).

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

It is upto the POTUS to declare who is fit for arrest or not..go figure..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't support the fact that many base the control of our lives on things men declared before many of us were in existence,

but i am an Anarchist, so i don't support anyone 'Ruling' nor 'Controlling' my life,

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

It is upto the POTUS to declare who is fit for arrest or not..go figure..

And POTUS, or the fool currently in that position, hates freedom loving people. He certainly hates the Constitution and those who support it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a few short words on this. yes i do and everything that goes with it. doesnt support the "new" laws there trying to pass

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I don't support the fact that many base the control of our lives on things men declared before many of us were in existence,

Well you should crack some books and figure that out. Our original theme in this country was to control the government and any other power that could threaten the republic. You see folks running all over the place these days kissing the banks ass, claiming they play a indispensable role in our world and to economic freedom. However you will find that the bank question as a force to be regarded with suspision by a free people was a very large part of the early discussion about our freedom. Back when debt was seen for what it was.....a means to inslave a nation.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is

Is the U.S. being hijacked by the Left to set-up the fallout of the American Society and Capitalism

Why do you still think it is a left right thing. I mean if were to follow your thinking. When Bush the father was making speeches about the New world order. people on the left6 could say This is a right wing take over of America.

As I read your statement again it almost sounds like something Glenn beck would say (no offense)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thanks for commenting..Surely the left and right ideological bases are responsible for attacks against the homeland..as you highlighted by Timothy Mcveigh.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Is

Is the U.S. being hijacked by the Left to set-up the fallout of the American Society and Capitalism

Why do you still think it is a left right thing. I mean if were to follow your thinking. When Bush the father was making speeches about the New world order. people on the left6 could say This is a right wing take over of America.

As I read your statement again it almost sounds like something Glenn beck would say (no offense)

And the results of the coming elections and whatever happens in between will show exactly that..The Left and Right no longer exist, it was once upon a time...Sold out to corporations..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Stewart Rhodes, founder of the OathKeepers, thinks that they have declared War on us. In a video from InfoWars, Rhodes addresses the Definite Detention Bill. He comes out and says that we should see this as a declaration of war against the American People. He goes on to say that if we dont stop this Bill, that he sees no other recourse than another American Revolution.

My personal belief is that if this Bill passes the House and Obama signs it, then yes, there will be war inside our homeland. The passage of this Bill would truly be a turning point in the history of America.

Here's the video of Stewart Rhode's comments. He starts right around the 4:45 mark.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They label defenders of the constitution as terrorists now to come into play in the near future. They must forget the fact that they took oaths to defend the constitution which in my opinion makes all who believe and support this idea TRAITORS! They should be treated as such as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know the funny thing is more people die on American soil from bee stings than die from "terrorists". My question is why aren't bees on that list? We need to start the " War on Bees"!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

With that said will Ron Paul stop the filling of the FEMA camps, or stand in front of the gate with pencil and pad and check people in, will it be a pipe dream like we got with OBAMA, A Corprate stool or not. Remember to staff the camps, will it be Military or private companys, like HB, BW, how long before the heads roll into the baskets. REPLY PLEASE

edit on 8-12-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The Theme was to have the VOTERS, say no enslavement by voting people out, but the current system buys local votes in the form of goodys, local programs, jobs, better health care. those donations go back to buy votes in the districts they come from. how many jobs where lost in your voting district, shops closing, prices going up and the elected officals keep quiet. you get what you vote for, so if you have no job, can't find work, if you did'nt vote don't complain, I vote even if its not the person who won
PEACE
edit on 8-12-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

people who support the constitution are a threat to the corrupt american government, whose tactics of genuine dictatorship over 'the people' remain antagonistic to everything the constitution stands for.

thus the correct move by our corrupt government is to label 'constitutionalists' with the likes of already feared and demoted groups of people, such as neo-nazi's, alqeada ( all CIA, duh ) among other already feared fringe groups. this way the 'sheeple', who are within the context of being labeled the majority masses, will think " constitution equals terrorism? then i HATE the constitution! "

ingenius? no, but americans are pretty easy to fool these days.. well, most of them. fortunately, the smarter ones are out there..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shillbillyjim
You know the funny thing is more people die on American soil from bee stings than die from "terrorists". My question is why aren't bees on that list? We need to start the " War on Bees"!

I think the war on bees has been happening for awhile...Aren't there already mass colony collapses happening.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"The Constitution has no inherent authority or obligation. It has no authority or obligation at all, unless as a contract between man and man. And it does not so much as even purport to be a contract between persons now existing. It purports, at most, to be only a contract between persons living eighty years ago. And it can be supposed to have been a contract then only between persons who had already come to years of discretion, so as to be competent to make reasonable and obligatory contracts. Furthermore, we know, historically, that only a small portion even of the people then existing were consulted on the subject, or asked, or permitted to express either their consent or dissent in any formal manner. Those persons, if any, who did give their consent formally, are all dead now. Most of them have been dead forty, fifty, sixty, or seventy years. and the constitution, so far as it was their contract, died with them." - Lysander Spooner, 1869

new topics

top topics

join