It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

congress grills gietner about goldman buddies vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
this is worth watching,
timmey G acually says that he did not get a formal recusal or waiver for conflict of interest.
the questions go on and he realises that his answers make him look like he was not serving the public interest, and insinuate that timmey was working for goldman sacks while in his official position at the treasury.

you tell me does it sound like he was faithfully exucuting the office of treasury for the public good,

or helping his buddies from goldman sacks, and working in private interests above and beyond the public good?

from the line of questions it sort of sounds like a case that timmey was caught with private interests as his primary concern. are at least it looks like it from this congrestional hearing

lol timmey at the end claims he was working in the public interest

does not sound like it

xploder
edit on 8-12-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

If found guilty he should be spending comparable time with Roddy Blago............ This kind of behaviour has to start being punished harshly enough for people to at least have a second thought before putting it to the public.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Funny. If I stretch my mind far enought I am able to belive he is doing it for the public good and there is no corruption at all in the Fed. But if I stretch my mind that far then pigs are flying and I am a 40 kilo tomato. Namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Kappy was like a Pit Bull!!
RAWR!!!
It was nice watchin Timmeh stutter and backpeddle though.
Any of these people found guilty in DUPING the US should serve no time but swing from the highest trees for all to see.
This is treason, and we are at war.

top topics

join