It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA's Most Secret Prison Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The CIA's Most Secret Prison Revealed

rt.com

In the historic city of Bucharest, the CIA tortured and interrogated high-risk terrorists for years in a basement prison, under the nose of roughly two million Romanians.

An investigation carried out by reporters for the Associated Press led to the news organization revealing on Thursday that in the years after the September 11 terror attacks, the Central Intelligence Agency operated an underground holding center for some of the most sought after alleged terrorists. There in a small six-cell jail, prisoners such as al-Qaeda operative Khalid Sheikh Mohammed were beaten and detained, all unbe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The article is from RT but they say it's an Associated Press investigation so it's up to you whether or not you want to believe it.

Is this true?

I honestly don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, and I'm sure there are many more prisons just like it.

The allegations are pretty serious. I'm in anticipation of the White House response to these allegations if they even acknowledge them at all.

The article claims to have linked CIA chartered Jets to the prison so it will be interesting to see if any of this "evidence" is leaked to the general public.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Possible.. your link is gone. But here's another BBC

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here is a video:

edit on 8-12-2011 by jimmysinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

The link in my OP still works for me, thanks for the extra link though

I'm sure members will appreciate a different source than RT.

The source you provided seems to have some extra information, thanks again.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I heard from a guy who was incarcerated by the CIA that there are many of these all over the world. They bribe officials to have their prisons inside other prisons. They are constantly moved from prison to prison. In some of them it is difficult to even breathe.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I have never met anyone who has been jailed by the CIA, but I have heard of these "secret" prisons that are supposed to be located all around the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There are 'secret' prisons that are waaaaay more secret than a basement in some other country.

Imagine how 'secret' a small cargo ship moving through international waters would be.

There would be no 'finding' that prison.... nor those who 'were never there.'

top topics

join