It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Tech Says Shots Fired on Campus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The shooter was my daughter's best friends brother's roommate at Bradford over the Summer.
He had previously attended V.T. earlier in his college career.
It is true he committed suicide. Not sure of all the details, but will let you know as I get them.

May the peace of God be with all the victims of this terrible incident.

Pax

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Just curious, but how do you know it's "true" he committed suicide? Has there been some underlying evidence or footage of the incident.

I'm also 100% certain "God" has nothing to do with the true nature of this incident.
edit on 11-12-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The suspect allegedly stole a Mercedes SUV the day before the killing:

www.wusa9.com...
The subject(Ashley) got away in the SUV, which was located the next day (Dec. 8--the day of the shooting) on the Smart Road at Virginia Tech," police said.

Now if there's one place in America where you don't want to abandon a stolen car, it's on Montgomery County, Virginia's 'Smart Road:'

www.vtti.vt.edu...
Dispatchers monitor the Smart Road from a computer-equipped control center that is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Researchers can observe highway traffic and driver performance, both directly and indirectly using surveillance cameras. ...

So let's see the video already!! Also, the Smart Road is still 2 to 3 miles from the VTech campus where the shooting happened. Why would the killer abandon the car so far from his target?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The demonization has begun:

www2.timesdispatch.com...
"There was a dark side about him that was very disturbing," said Shaver, a 25-year-old graduate student who feared that the slightest provocation of the brooding young man, known to compulsively run back and forth in the hallways, somehow would set him off.
"Like when he left his laundry in the dryer and I had to remove it so I could do mine; I actually worried what he would do. So I folded it up neatly out of a sort of fear," he said.

Unfortunately the witness cannot attest to any actual acts of violence, so we get his feelings instead. They'll have to do better than this.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Oh yea... that..

It reminds me of this one:

5:00
"He was definitely off." Okay, dude.

edit on 11-12-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join